Orbiter TheGatorGamer / "Shannon Gaines" / "Eagle eyes" / CHRONOTR1GG3R - Ethan Ralph's schizophrenic lapdog. Paid in pennies to defend his master online.

Do we need a thread dedicated to The GayturTime Show and his schizophrenic tweets?

• Total voters

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Interesting that;
  1. Gator lost his account after he said “Flamenco isn’t a bad guy.”
  2. Flamenco lost his account right before the Jim stream. &
  3. Jim lost his now right before the Gator stream.
But yet again Metokur isn't gonna do shit cause he's gunted.

Instead of facing off vs Ethan in a 1vs1 he has to do all of these shows in the perifary so that he pisses of Ethan enough to do something stupid so he can say that Ralph fired the first shot.
Where is the Metokur that didnt't fear anyone? Fucking pathetic. I have about as much respect for modern day Metokur as i have for Fagmenco.
I just realized that gator brags about being paid even though it was early alogs like me that said ralph was a pos for not paying gator and indeed for expecting him to be a paypig for the show he was providing free labor for.

This must be what lefties feel like whenever a jlp says the confederates and nazis and kkk were based and that black people are niggers. Like freeing the slaves only to watch them fall back into sharecropping
I think most people came to the consesus that he started paying Gator after the first pillstream fallout where Fagmenco and Gator briefly left the Killstream.

Fagmenco came on Joshes show. He said that he, Gator and Ralph made some kind of agrement that he refused to elborate on. Josh tried to prodd Fagmenco to talk about it more cause he and everyone else in the world knew that it was about Ralphs excesive drinking. But Fagmenco said that it wasn't at all about that and then refused to talk about it. "Cause it was an agrement among friends".
If fagmenco wasn't lying for once then it proably was payment for his and Gators work.
Anime Boomers Podcast™ gets the official nod and seal of approval from Jimbo and confirms he'll be on later today. 🐊🏆
View attachment 2886589
Unironcally one of the biggest Gator W's of all time. Imagine getting to talk whoever you idolize about something you love. Gatorchads rise up!

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
But yet again Metokur isn't gonna do shit cause he's gunted.

Instead of facing off vs Ethan in a 1vs1 he has to do all of these shows in the perifary so that he pisses of Ethan enough to do something stupid so he can say that Ralph fired the first shot.
Where is the Metokur that didnt't fear anyone? Fucking pathetic. I have about as much respect for modern day Metokur as i have for Fagmenco.

I think most people came to the consesus that he started paying Gator after the first pillstream fallout where Fagmenco and Gator briefly left the Killstream.

Fagmenco came on Joshes show. He said that he, Gator and Ralph made some kind of agrement that he refused to elborate on. Josh tried to prodd Fagmenco to talk about it more cause he and everyone else in the world knew that it was about Ralphs excesive drinking. But Fagmenco said that it wasn't at all about that and then refused to talk about it. "Cause it was an agrement among friends".
If fagmenco wasn't lying for once then it proably was payment for his and Gators work.

Unironcally one of the biggest Gator W's of all time. Imagine getting to talk whoever you idolize about something you love. Gatorchads rise up!
I can't wait until he has to say the guy he built his brand off of and worshipped on camera was someone he always knew was a pos who you're immoral for associating with. Side note notice how ralph can associate with who he wants and I'm fact hanging out with so's makes him ralpha but you're beta if you talk to someone who so much as made a face at his disgusting shart.

He literally thinks you gotta smell his shit like roses to not be a complete judas

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net

State Champ

kiwifarms.net
Anime Boomers Podcast™ gets the official nod and seal of approval from Jimbo and confirms he'll be on later today. 🐊🏆
View attachment 2886589
Hate to see Jim sink into the depths of homosexuality like this, but such is the life cycle of simple hat merchants.

Sending out positive vibes into the universe that this thing goes totally sideways and ends up being the opening salvo in the Ralph v Gator arc

IamnottheNSA

Nobody is listening
kiwifarms.net
Metokur's twitter account was suspended for mean jokes just days before his big appearance on AnimeBoomers but he has a backup account:
View attachment 2885111
Tweet | Archive

View attachment 2885112
Tweet | Archive

The insinuation is that it was Jack Murphy but he blocked Metokur weeks ago. Meanwhile, there's a certain thin-skinned, gunted, blue-checkmarked flaggot that is feeling increasingly threatened by his underlings...
:thinking:
FJBcQnQXMAItLMP.png

Now, why something as inoffensive as that would warrant a suspension?

Interesting that;
  1. Gator lost his account after he said “Flamenco isn’t a bad guy.”
  2. Flamenco lost his account right before the Jim stream. &
  3. Jim lost his now right before the Gator stream.
What a coincidence!

TERF respecter

kiwifarms.net
So many awkward silences. It's like Jesus himself came down from heaven to Gator and gang, they are too nervous in his presence to keep a good flow going.
A few of Gators zingers fell totally flat lmao.
Hopefully Gym gets bored and goes back to roasting Gator.
Also, Gators oldest friend Ethan didn't promote the stream with even a retweet!
What a slap in the face for poor Gator! 😡