Orbiter TheGatorGamer / "Shannon Gaines" / "Eagle eyes" / CHRONOTR1GG3R - Ethan Ralph's schizophrenic lapdog. Paid in pennies to defend his master online.

Do we need a thread dedicated to The GayturTime Show and his schizophrenic tweets?

• Total voters

UnLimiTed-Lbs

Adrienne Blair pegged Ethan Ralph. Memphis Style!
kiwifarms.net
Gator, being like Switzerland, is going neutral between the Gunt and Warski war.

The chat turned on Gator and started to mock Gator.
Surprisingly Gator or his mods didn't ban anyone either it would look like they were weak or just couldn't do it because it was too much.
jd8t7e.pngITKDl.pngpueCmf.png
56p5s.pngdVl.png
Gator addressed the Demon Question

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Gator, being like Switzerland, is going neutral between the Gunt and Warski war.
View attachment 2888097
The chat turned on Gator and started to mock Gator.
Surprisingly Gator or his mods didn't ban anyone either it would look like they were weak or just couldn't do it because it was too much.
View attachment 2888103View attachment 2888105View attachment 2888107
View attachment 2888108View attachment 2888109
Gator addressed the Demon Question
View attachment 2888099
"We got some real Reddit fedora tipping atheists here who don't think Chris was processed by literal demons that went on to destroy my online streaming community."
- Gator Gamer, a Real Christian who Wishes His Waifus Happy Birthday on Twitter

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

NOW is your chance gator. FREE YOURSELF🐊
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God this is tough to listen to. Gator shoulda just had Jim on instead of these people. No offense to them, but nobody showed up to hear them talk
i listened for like three minutes or so and didn't hear gator speak once. he was nervous to be live with his edaddy

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
i listened for like three minutes or so and didn't hear gator speak once. he was nervous to be live with his edaddy
It was a really weird dynamic compared to the Flamenco stream. The conversation did not flow. You could tell they just sort of ran out of things to talk about. Gator started wrapping it up before Jim even talked about leaving. These other people (Spooky? Cody? IDK) just kept taking the conversation into really uninteresting places, especially at the end. They had a protracted discussion about GamerGate, because I guess one of them is doing a documentary on it.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
Honestly for a long time I thought Gator wasn’t even there. Flamenco & Jim had the best audio. Flamenco was also up to date on his lore.

Gator not wanting to be controversial and get Gunty mad made a stream with Jim boring.. I actually wanted to like this stream. It was really painful, Jim would try to make a joke and then get spoken over :(.. Gator wouldn’t even bant even when Jim brought up Puerto Rican women..

Disheveled Human

Lovable Scamp
kiwifarms.net
It was a really weird dynamic compared to the Flamenco stream. The conversation did not flow. You could tell they just sort of ran out of things to talk about. Gator started wrapping it up before Jim even talked about leaving. These other people (Spooky? Cody? IDK) just kept taking the conversation into really uninteresting places, especially at the end. They had a protracted discussion about GamerGate, because I guess one of them is doing a documentary on it.
I mean they are discussing anime of course everyone is gonna be awkward and the subject matter is gonna be uninteresting.

#KillAllPedos

A Platform We Can All Believe In
kiwifarms.net
I mean they are discussing anime of course everyone is gonna be awkward and the subject matter is gonna be uninteresting.
That’s true. But then again. I’m not really into a lot of the stuff Jim talks about. He finds ways to make it interesting or relatable, and that’s one reason why he commands a large audience. I’ve probably watched like 4 or 5 of Gator’s Anime Weeb Oldfag podcasts and I’m sorry to say he kinda has the opposite effect. He makes boring topics more boring. Just comparing him to Flamenco (who I could not stand on Killstream), I gotta say Flam seems to have a lot more of an upside as a host.

Zilortha

Strength Incarnate
kiwifarms.net
That’s true. But then again. I’m not really into a lot of the stuff Jim talks about. He finds ways to make it interesting or relatable, and that’s one reason why he commands a large audience. I’ve probably watched like 4 or 5 of Gator’s Anime Weeb Oldfag podcasts and I’m sorry to say he kinda has the opposite effect. He makes boring topics more boring. Just comparing him to Flamenco (who I could not stand on Killstream), I gotta say Flam seems to have a lot more of an upside as a host.
Yeah the Flamenco stream was actually decent. Though idk how much of that has to do with the host/how much of it has to do with the fact that Flamenco's stream wasn't strictly limited to anime discussion (and gamergate for some reason).

On top of that though, I think there were just too many people on the stream taking the conversation off into the weeds instead of focusing on the guest.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
Honestly for a long time I thought Gator wasn’t even there. Flamenco & Jim had the best audio. Flamenco was also up to date on his lore.

Gator not wanting to be controversial and get Gunty mad made a stream with Jim boring.. I actually wanted to like this stream. It was really painful, Jim would try to make a joke and then get spoken over :(.. Gator wouldn’t even bant even when Jim brought up Puerto Rican women..
You'd let Gator pound you out don't lie 🍵🐊