Orbiter TheGatorGamer / "Shannon Gaines" / "Eagle eyes" / CHRONOTR1GG3R - Ethan Ralph's schizophrenic lapdog. Paid in pennies to defend his master online.

Do we need a thread dedicated to The GayturTime Show and his schizophrenic tweets?

• Total voters

Farglemark

kiwifarms.net
Yeah the Flamenco stream was actually decent. Though idk how much of that has to do with the host/how much of it has to do with the fact that Flamenco's stream wasn't strictly limited to anime discussion (and gamergate for some reason).

On top of that though, I think there were just too many people on the stream taking the conversation off into the weeds instead of focusing on the guest.
Jim could have talked about anything he wanted and Gator would have allowed it. It was just boring from what I've seen here, ill listen to it today at some point when I'm doing something else, but it doesn't shock me that gator couldn't host a good show even with a talented person. I mean shit, when he talked for more than a minute on the KS when I hate listened a half hour here and there (its so bad now that I can't even muster that) an entire podcast hosted by him?

Its like that thing you do as a young kid with a secret club and you host a meeting, and its awkward in 5 minutes cause no one actually thought of anything to talk about.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
On top of that though, I think there were just too many people on the stream taking the conversation off into the weeds instead of focusing on the guest.
If Gator wants to invite everyone important in his life, like his mother (Tendie Cooker) like his bosses boss Fuentes than let him. It’s the Year of the Gator after all.

The Chinese animal calendar has foretold it,

Vanquished Phoenix

"A cat after my own heart." - Mike Pence
kiwifarms.net
He makes boring topics more boring. Just comparing him to Flamenco (who I could not stand on Killstream), I gotta say Flam seems to have a lot more of an upside as a host.

Agreed. They started at similar places but Gator has completely stagnated, Flamenco keeps getting experience. Flamenco does his stream every night and he talks to people from different circles, even talking to people that have issues with him rather than hiding. He does not do the best job at this, but he at least learns how to handle different aspects of being a host - unlike Gator, who makes comments on Twitter and blocks people, hides behind Ralph's skirts, and uses a soundboard as he is either zoned out or has nothing worth saying.

During the Demon Theory explanation, Metokur was completely silent (muted) for minutes and I bet he was laughing his ass off, just like everyone else. He's still laughing when he unmutes.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Gator had his chat on subscriber mode only and deleted the VOD - not only a pussy move, but a dumb one. Let everyone else get your views Gator, come on bro.

Last edited:

Puck

kiwifarms.net
Gator, being like Switzerland, is going neutral between the Gunt and Warski war.
View attachment 2888097
The chat turned on Gator and started to mock Gator.
Surprisingly Gator or his mods didn't ban anyone either it would look like they were weak or just couldn't do it because it was too much.
View attachment 2888103View attachment 2888105View attachment 2888107
View attachment 2888108View attachment 2888109
Gator addressed the Demon Question
View attachment 2888099
God, listening to gator talk, heis so cringey its painful

Famke Slamssen

kiwifarms.net
Gator, being like Switzerland, is going neutral between the Gunt and Warski war.
View attachment 2888097
The chat turned on Gator and started to mock Gator.
Surprisingly Gator or his mods didn't ban anyone either it would look like they were weak or just couldn't do it because it was too much.
View attachment 2888103View attachment 2888105View attachment 2888107
View attachment 2888108View attachment 2888109
Gator addressed the Demon Question
View attachment 2888099
>You have to be diplomatic with gay internet beefs because every other week two people that you're friends with fucking hate each other....

Gator, you're my mensch and I love you, but that's literally just Ralph.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
>You have to be diplomatic with gay internet beefs because every other week two people that you're friends with fucking hate each other....
That’s because you (think you) are friends with Ethan Ralph. Don’t make alliances with tard ragers and this challenge disappears.

Winced through the clips. What a wasted opportunity. He had a dream guest on and totally fucked it up. Would have made a great stream to fall asleep to if it wasn’t such uncomfortable listening.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You guys are fucking idiots thinking Jim was muted to laugh. No my friends Jim was listening intently to Gators words about the demon for he fears it. Like all of us Jim has staked his life on Gator. That silence was FEAR, ADMIRATION and RESPECT. Fucking Gator heathens won't get saved.
jim will be safe during the rapture