TheGatorGamer / "Shannon Gaines" / "Gaydur" / "Vincent" - Paid less than a minimum wage to defend a fat retard online. Tin foil hat wearer.

6thRanger

" 🎶 I've had enough of these people...! 🎶 "
kiwifarms.net
Shannon has posted some cringe alternate-continuity fanart of the Ethan v. Riley fight:

View attachment 2137621
View attachment 2137624

Tweet (archive)

It's a parody of an outstanding scene in the finale of the show Invincible. It's funny to do this since the one beaten down on the ground is the hero of the story standing for justice, protecting humanity and maintaining his way of life, whereas the one in Ralph's position has just been revealed to be a major antagonist who's ranting about their new vision for the planet and dismisses everyone they love as more similar to pets than family and friends. After physically destroying the protagonist he goes on the rant seen in the parody photo desperately trying to convince the protagonist to see his side so he's not forced to murder him right here right now. Interesting to see Ralph compared to such a character and put Riley in that spot. The only thing "positive" would be who won the fight. The character in Ralph's spot is basically revealed as a sociopath in this scene..

Really makes you think.

CohenManischewitz

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go thru life.
kiwifarms.net
Whilst everyone was watching the GG Gator was sperging at one of my followers for pointing out he is a flaggot; & no it’s not @MeltyTW

Gator also deleted these saying he was afraid of getting flagged but I think the real reason is because he doesn’t deny Ralph flagged but just tried to give excuses for it.

View attachment 2120811
View attachment 2120813
archive 1
archive 2
*typo
i have never seen melty threaten bodily harm to ethan ralph. wishing for someone to get merked or stating how it would be nice to fuck someone up is not the same as saying you will carry out said violence. in fact the media does this all the time. good work gator on warping the actual statements into that mess of shit.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Gator's still licking the gunt grease because it's the tastiest thing he's ever tasted.
People have posited the theory that he's being paid or simply has Stockholm Syndrome or Ralph has dirt on him that he doesn't want made public. I want to say it's a mild combination of the three (moreso to the latter two because Ralph's a cheap bastard, Shannon has a real job, etc) but mostly the dirty laundry angle. I can't imagine in what scenario is there a reason to take Ralph's breadcrumbs other than 1) he wants similar e-fame, which proved worthless given that Gatortime attracted no audience, not even Zidan's Post-Mortem dregs or 2) trying to keep the peace to avoid a conflict.

I default to 2) because that seems more plausible. I imagine it's probably a mixture of both but basically TL;DR Gator's hitched his horse to Ralph's wagon and he doesn't know how to get off of the fucking ride-along without totally lighting himself on fire in the process.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Gator vs. Reality. We live in an insane world.
View attachment 2137784
Edit: I bet Gator writes homosexual fanfic about Ralph. Like Harlequin (baby) Romance novels with Ralph carrying him through the threshold.
i just realized the full implication of the not today satan tank top, its clear ralph wasnt prepared or dressed for it since he exposed his gunt and thunts and a bit of the bunt and that shirt plays into his shitty meme asshole brand hes desperately trying to push, its an even sadder version of dax chilling at home wearing merch shirts of his own face. he actually thinks he is the character hes created in his head of a likeable scumbag who is masculine.

see gaytor signals stuff like this that makes me think hes almost being held hostage by ralph, i mean its too disconnected from reality from even guntguard who tbf joked about his gunt and stuff like that, even people who think he won or impressed in that fight genuinely wouldnt say he dominated anywhere near this degree, theyd instead say he did alright against a crowd (not my opinion just seems the more usual among them), that and this context from the work makes it all highly suspicious.
gaytor2.png
poor gaytor

i have never seen melty threaten bodily harm to ethan ralph. wishing for someone to get merked or stating how it would be nice to fuck someone up is not the same as saying you will carry out said violence. in fact the media does this all the time. good work gator on warping the actual statements into that mess of shit.
i assumed gaytor and ralph were more internet savvy because they constantly said so, im only just now realizing that their reactions arent even a little put upon or exaggerated but that they actually take turns watching the door gun in hand trying to crouch waiting for me because i joke about pantsing ralph or filming the crack shack with drones or lazily looked for gaytor giving info about himself.

too bad gaytor you said melty three times in the mirror, everyone told you not to nigga.

Last edited:

6thRanger

" 🎶 I've had enough of these people...! 🎶 "
kiwifarms.net
see gaytor signals stuff like this that makes me think hes almost being held hostage by ralph, i mean its too disconnected from reality from even guntguard who tbf joked about his gunt and stuff like that, even people who think he won or impressed in that fight genuinely wouldnt say he dominated anywhere near this degree, theyd instead say he did alright against a crowd (not my opinion just seems the more usual among them), that and this context from the work makes it all highly suspicious.
I don't know what to make of it. I also believe Gator is just that fucking stupid to not understand he just compared Ralph to a sociopathic backstabber who betrayed his outward principles and revealed his rotten core and who views friends and family as generally beneath him. It's a recent meme since the finale was on Friday, but people don't usually insert themselves into the antagonist's position. That's Gator as a whole I guess: snidely signalling or just genuinely retarded? Hard to tell with the catamite.

CohenManischewitz

Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go thru life.
kiwifarms.net
I would but they screen callers.
The initial PPP beef was what led to all of the heavy vetting and screening of the green room.
-Edit-

"Guntkvd said:
Can someone just call in The Gunt Show and dab on gaydur? I don't think he participated in bloodsport or been called out live once. I just want to see how the eldest of fags fare in screaming match. It's kinda bizarre how much he is non entity and everyone just pretend he is not there."

I actually tried to bloodsport Gator and I dm'd him and Ralph about it. Ralph's response was something like Gator basically wouldn't do it for basically no reason at all. Gator never responded. I either dm'd or @'d Gator. I definitely dm'd ralph.
I tried to build it up. I sent in some dollar dlive super chats hailing the lemon emperor and asking to bloodsport Gator. Then I took it farther and dm'd Ralph on discord. I actually got on the show one time but my discord glitched up. I think I called in December 2019.

Last edited:

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
kiwifarms.net
I actually tried to bloodsport Gator and I dm'd him and Ralph about it. Ralph's response was something like Gator basically wouldn't do it for basically no reason at all. Gator never responded. I either dm'd or @'d Gator. I definitely dm'd ralph.
I tried to build it up. I sent in some dollar dlive super chats hailing the lemon emperor and asking to bloodsport Gator. Then I took it farther and dm'd Ralph on discord. I actually got on the show one time but my discord glitched up. I think I called in December 2019.
Gator mentioned previously that he did bloodsports only in very specific circumstances, and when you watched the Killstream if he did it was usually only against people whom he could make personal attacks against. Gator was too much of a bitch to go against anyone he couldn't make snide comments against for how people looked, or about their families. I think starting in 2019 Gator said he wouldn't engage in bloodsports anymore, but he was one of the first to chime in and engage in more personal attacks in the dogpiles that happened. Basically, if he doesn't know anything about you he doesn't do any bloodsports because Gator is a low-IQ faggot who, much like a certain lying pedophile, only uses insults that are scripted and in front of him.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
ok so i just saw the actual context for where gaytors meme came from and wtf gaytor, wtf is wrong with you? you chose a character that is just our (the correct but we'll say our) interpretation of ralph in relation to how he treats people cranked up to 11. might as well have posted riley's face onto a little girl and ralph onto a child molesters face to convey him "owning" and "triggering" riley.

Gator mentioned previously that he did bloodsports only in very specific circumstances, and when you watched the Killstream if he did it was usually only against people whom he could make personal attacks against. Gator was too much of a bitch to go against anyone he couldn't make snide comments against for how people looked, or about their families. I think starting in 2019 Gator said he wouldn't engage in bloodsports anymore, but he was one of the first to chime in and engage in more personal attacks in the dogpiles that happened. Basically, if he doesn't know anything about you he doesn't do any bloodsports because Gator is a low-IQ faggot who, much like a certain lying pedophile, only uses insults that are scripted and in front of him.
gaytor doesnt even have the decency to tell andy he tried to cuck him, someone had to leak it and play it live for it to be known. even fucking ralph just told digi, didnt even brag online and only to his face in private until they started falling out. im beginning to agree with ralph, he needs to be there to keep spineless cucks like gaytor from getting too uppity with delusions of personhood or escape from thralldom. the real ralphamale of his little sphere of gaytors and dingos and rands. i kid but im beginning to think if i was ralph id probably think highly of myself too if i was surrounded by these losers

ok so i just saw the actual context for where gaytors meme came from and wtf gaytor, wtf is wrong with you? you chose a character that is just our (the correct but we'll say our) interpretation of ralph in relation to how he treats people cranked up to 11. might as well have posted riley's face onto a little girl and ralph onto a child molesters face to convey him "owning" and "triggering" riley.

gaytor doesnt even have the decency to tell andy he tried to cuck him, someone had to leak it and play it live for it to be known. even fucking ralph just told digi, didnt even brag online and only to his face in private until they started falling out. im beginning to agree with ralph, he needs to be there to keep spineless cucks like gaytor from getting too uppity with delusions of personhood or escape from thralldom. the real ralphamale of his little sphere of gaytors and dingos and rands. i kid but im beginning to think if i was ralph id probably think highly of myself too if i was surrounded by these losers
Dingo is less of a loser than Ralph. At least dingo probably owns his house and doesn’t rent and he can hold down a job for a few months at a time before he gets fired cause he thinks he’s the best and doesn’t have to take orders from blacks and Mexicans.

But yeah Ralph is an alpha compared to Rand, CWC and Gator

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
But yeah Ralph is an alpha compared to Rand, CWC and Gator
Without a doubt, it's the reason he essentially keeps them as his thralls. I think Rand's case is the most perplexing, yes he may have been hit on the head with an ammunition crate - but you would like to think a man with a wife and kids would at least consider his real life to be worth more than playing 4th fiddle for Ralph and his meat curtain. Yet even after being mocked for a miscarriage he continues to sweep it up for him.

Gator and CWC are sad lonely losers with nothing else going for them than a crumb of e-fame, so it's obvious why Ralph can keep them in check so easily.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Can someone just call in The Gunt Show and dab on gaydur? I don't think he participated in bloodsport or been called out live once. I just want to see how the eldest of fags fare in screaming match. It's kinda bizarre how much he is non entity and everyone just pretend he is not there.
You need an ebin oldfag to catch an ebin oldfag. That's right, I'm talking about the big homie @Dom Cruise. Debate topics these two intellectual titans will wrestle over would include: 2000s anime, the most efficient way to assassinate ANITAAA (in Minecraft), and how to save the huwhyte race.

MacInBox

kiwifarms.net
Hello fellow kids!

I’ve been poking at Shannon for a while now and I want to see the fat faggot squirm just a bit more :) In the interest of keeping my own doxx, for now, I won’t be substantiating this claim (other than with my own eyes), but the Gamer Gator has a new job!

Circle K (Exxon Gas Station) at the corner of Camp Francis Johnson Rd and Blanding Blvd - Orange Park, FL (Jacksonville suburb)

Still baggin them groceries. What can a little research hurt, am I right?