Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli / Teddy Spaghetti - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher, jealous of Jordan Peterson.

Nicole Eggert

kiwifarms.net
Untitled2.png

This struck me as one of the weirdest posts he's made in a while. He isn't satisfied with just bringing up this little news tidbit, he feels the need to start hardcore flexing about how he bought the original Madden game, how he was the greatest Madden player who ever lived, and the only reason he hasn't kept up with the series was because the gameplay started to suffer. I can't help but find it sort of strange that the NFL 2K series gets no mention; considering that the gameplay is widely considered to have been better than the Madden series, shouldn't a fan like Teddy have thought about trying those games out? Weird how he only brings up Madden (and can't help himself from claiming that he was an absolute beast at playing those games) when EA panders to people and gives him something that he can twist into a culture war battle.

Flexo

The greatest robot lover of all time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Excellent find for exhibit F in what makes Vox a lolcow. He's not just good - he's one of the GREATEST OF ALL TIME(tm). (Yet where is the proof of it...)

Ironic because I've been watching some history of speed run videos of late - there are a lot of streamers out there making bank playing old games. So if Teddy wants to make bank, why not transform dark streams into Madden let's plays? You could even run the 8bit version and I bet more people would show up. Put up or shut up as the kids say.

Dafuqisdis?

kiwifarms.net
Indeed, I will never understand people who try to revise Christianity to fit their own ideal of a "true white European religion". It's not, one of the oldest Christian nations in the world is Ethiopia for crying out loud and the Bible is fairly clear that all in the Christian faith are brothers, not just fellow whites who do not offend your aesthetic sensibilities. The synthesis of white nationalism and Christianity is one of the most bizarre I have ever seen.

Vox actually has a very clever answer to this assertion - he points out that according to the bible it was god that separated man into the many nations, races and languages we see today(tower of Babel). And conversely trying to mix together all the differing creeds and cultures into one undifferentiated mass in order to create a new world order is satan's design (book of revelations).

I really haven't seen anyone try to refute this, maybe because very few people pay attention to Teddy now.

Nicole Eggert

kiwifarms.net
Ironic because I've been watching some history of speed run videos of late - there are a lot of streamers out there making bank playing old games. So if Teddy wants to make bank, why not transform dark streams into Madden let's plays? You could even run the 8bit version and I bet more people would show up. Put up or shut up as the kids say.

I'd be very curious to see him play either Madden or Total War (the only other series I remember him saying he used to be a fan of). His darkstreams are boring to the point of being unwatchable, but I'm sure a genius-level intellect such as himself would have no problem multitasking, and firing up an old video game that he used to dominate in to keep his fans entertained while he lectures them on why they need to keep giving him and his friends money.

Funniest thing to me is that he has to specify that he has beaten Italian Army captain in a video game.

I laughed pretty hard at his poor grammar, which makes it seem like he was claiming the Italian Army captain was a teenager, but I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was talking about two different people.

Inquisitor Ipse

kiwifarms.net
Re: Ted's potential speedrun prowess, he would first have to declare the institution converged, arbitrate it into oblivion, and set up a shoddy Runogalactic 1.0 before we could even get a glimpse at his greatness.

Flexo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1602530
(Archive)

This post of Teddy's is especially funny, since it was being called a pedo and one of Trump's Chosen People that caused him to chimp out and ragequit Gab.
I can't recall the last time I saw someone become as autistic as Teddy has after learning dialectic vs rhetoric. Maybe folks like heartise when they found alpha vs beta but i think even then he was able to reign it in.

Even Teddy's gamma bullshit didn't quite go this far.

Nicole Eggert

kiwifarms.net
One of the reasons I love checking in on Teddy is that he has such little respect for the drones that comment on his blog that he can't be bothered to remain consistent on anything. They've been conditioned, bullied, and manipulated to the point that they will never question him, ever, let alone criticize his position on anything, and so he feels free to post whatever random bullshit pops into his head with no regard for anything he might've said in the past.

Untitled2.png

The radical left wants war? Good! The sooner the better! They'll get stomped!

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Oh, interesting. Two weeks ago he posted a story about helpless right wing protesters getting the shit beaten out of them and chased away, and then he advises his readers to completely avoid getting involved because antifa might assassinate them. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that if you raised these concerns in his latest post, he'll accuse you of "concern trolling" and rank you really low on his Greek letter system and ban you.

Ima Spedonym2

Totally not a conspirator
kiwifarms.net
Two weeks ago he posted a story about helpless right wing protesters getting the shit beaten out of them and chased away, and then he advises his readers to completely avoid getting involved because antifa might assassinate them. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that if you raised these concerns in his latest post, he'll accuse you of "concern trolling" and rank you really low on his Greek letter system and ban you.
The way this soft, doughy, toothless expat comments on the political street-fighting scene in America is very amusing.

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
One of the reasons I love checking in on Teddy is that he has such little respect for the drones that comment on his blog that he can't be bothered to remain consistent on anything. They've been conditioned, bullied, and manipulated to the point that they will never question him, ever, let alone criticize his position on anything, and so he feels free to post whatever random bullshit pops into his head with no regard for anything he might've said in the past.

View attachment 1608112

The radical left wants war? Good! The sooner the better! They'll get stomped!

View attachment 1608119

View attachment 1608125

Oh, interesting. Two weeks ago he posted a story about helpless right wing protesters getting the shit beaten out of them and chased away, and then he advises his readers to completely avoid getting involved because antifa might assassinate them. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that if you raised these concerns in his latest post, he'll accuse you of "concern trolling" and rank you really low on his Greek letter system and ban you.
Now that Aaron Danielson's murderer got killed by the cops while resisting arrest, I guess Doomer Ted has turned into Boogaloo Ted. No acknowledgement of how much he overstated the protection, sympathy, and "sanctioning" of leftist militants by state and local authorities of course.

Inquisitor Ipse

kiwifarms.net
I may be wrong here, but is Ted attempting to call out the Ess Jay Dubyas for the exact same actions/complaints he and his Vapid Faggoty Minions have engaged in the past ad nauseum?

Screenshot_20200920-102006.png

Lest we forget that timeless Ted teaching, "Hypocrisy is a virtue."

PS: Please let me know if my formatting is unacceptable, I'm trying to get the hang of posting here.

Last edited:

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Biden avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
PS: Please let me know if my formatting is unacceptable, I'm trying to get the hang of posting here.
When you have a high-resolution screenshot like that, after uploading it, delete it from the editor and use the button by the file list to embed the thumbnailed version instead.

This is what people should be doing, anyway, but nobody does…

Reactions: Inquisitor Ipse

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net
I may be wrong here, but is Ted attempting to call out the Ess Jay Dubyas for the exact same actions/complaints he and his Vapid Faggoty Minions have engaged in the past ad nauseum?

View attachment 1609444

This whole thing was fucking stupid and Vox is too dense to figure out what actually happened.

Patrick Tomlinson cried like a little bitch until Reddit banned some stupid Opie & Anthony fan subreddit, at which point the people on the forum got a hard on for Tomlinson and went after him. Last I checked GoodReads (not sure about Amazon) has pretty much nuked from space all the troll book "reviews" that were nothing but Tomlinson's dox. Meaning Tomlinson's REEEing at this point is nothing but an attempt to get victimbux, which, curiously, Vox is doing nothing but helping. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Also it is singular. As in, one author.

As an aside, anyone else remember when Vox briefly set up a troll group on GoodReads dedicated to doing nothing but leaving bad reviews to SJW authors? GoodReads banned it within a week of being set up, and I'm pretty sure banned Vox himself. This goes back a looonggg time, probably before I joined KF. Wish I'd taken screen shots, but back then I didn't really think of those things. Plus, I was still kind of a fan. He literally posted shit like "go leave one star ratings for If You Were a Dinosaur My Love," etc. I do remember that.

• Informative
Reactions: Flexo and GranDuke

Ima Spedonym2

Totally not a conspirator
kiwifarms.net
This whole thing was fucking stupid and Vox is too dense to figure out what actually happened.

Patrick Tomlinson cried like a little bitch until Reddit banned some stupid Opie & Anthony fan subreddit, at which point the people on the forum got a hard on for Tomlinson and went after him. Last I checked GoodReads (not sure about Amazon) has pretty much nuked from space all the troll book "reviews" that were nothing but Tomlinson's dox. Meaning Tomlinson's REEEing at this point is nothing but an attempt to get victimbux, which, curiously, Vox is doing nothing but helping. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Also it is singular. As in, one author.

On top of all that, the post that triggered Teddy's rant is over a year old.

Nicole Eggert

kiwifarms.net
Untitled2.png

I didn't see this as notable when it was first posted; it just reminded me of how convinced they were of multiple conspiracies regarding Hilary's health in 2016 and their predictions that she would literally collapse and die on stage during her debate with Trump, and I laughed and forgot about it. But considering the presidential debate is tonight, it'll be interesting to see if Biden reaches into his pockets at all, and whether Teddy will ever reference this post again if he doesn't.

Flexo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1609444

Oh yeah, that guy has a burgeoning thread run by the intrepid @Caverlock.