Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli / Teddy Spaghetti - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher, jealous of Jordan Peterson.

Buel19

kiwifarms.net
I suppose that if your ego were deeply invested in something that didn't happen, you'd need to protect it by imagining that it really did.

The people with egg on their face here aren't the science fiction writers and tax refugees who dabble at political sperging on the side. It's okay if they're hilariously wrong.

The people who really look dumb are the forecasters, consultants, and pundits who get paid big money to predict these things who were calling for a "blue wave" and instead got a 50/50 squeaker that was basically 2016, just reversed.
Just like TYT. Cenk was so confident of a blue wave and Biden winning in a massive landslide. "Polling methodology has been fixed and they're not going to be wrong this time."

Reactions: Ima Spedonym2

Besachf Jhakut

Irredeemable Deplorable
kiwifarms.net
The people who really look dumb are the forecasters, consultants, and pundits who get paid big money to predict these things who were calling for a "blue wave" and instead got a 50/50 squeaker that was basically 2016, just reversed.

They'll get over it, especially since it's their job, it's what they get paid for. They play the same games for every Presidential election: if the Democrat is clearly going to lose, they predict he has a chance. If it's going to be close, they do a "Project Demoralization." In either case, they adjust their polls and predictions just before the election so they can pretend they don't look quite as dumb, the taking dumb positions in part being an act for a lot of them in the first place.

Moving back to the official topic, VD is now in full "Trust the plan" mode. Which strikes me as dumb, because Trump clearly has no stomach for what would really be required to turn things around, VD himself acknowledged to do it for real would require going full Sulla and that Trump didn't have what that takes. What's being attempted now, well, no one's anywhere, let along VD and his commentators has suggested vaguely plausible judicial remedies that could change the official results (the time to stop ballot fraud is before they're counted and intermingled with real ones, although some people have a fantasy about the real ones being watermarked). For the even more implausible but Constitutional option of state legislatures submitting their own slates of electors, it's probably too late to start laying the groundwork for that, but it's not being done now anyway, and the GOP establishment that controls enough of those legislative bodies hates Trump as much as the rest of the ruling class they sort of belong to.

I'm also impressed by how VD finally realized when Sessions was canned after the 2018 election that Q wasn't for real, but is now back in the fold. While the Q movement has done a great deal of good in getting people to doubt official stories and analyzing things, that dreadful "think for yourself" thing, it should be clear by now Q is not for real. Which should become apparent January 20th.

• Informative
Reactions: Flexo

Besachf Jhakut

Irredeemable Deplorable
kiwifarms.net
It's dangerous to smoke your own supply....

VD and his Vox Popoli (VP) moderating minions have quite reasonably been suppressing gratuitous blackpilling, but before getting to that topic of this post, I've noticed a technique perhaps used by them and another site that moderates all comments. If the ordering of comments is chronological (and that's the only sane thing to do unless your software provides a system to point out and navigate new comments, see unz.com which I'm getting more and more impressed by (Mr. Unz is a Silicon Valley guy)), then you can suppress the impact of a comment you don't like but can't justify banning by merely holding in the moderation queue while approving many more comments.

Eventually it'll appear way up, but most people won't be looking for it. My comment that got this treatment, on a point that trashes Trump on an acceptable and long discussed on VP topic. a grave betrayal of his base that by itself could have cost him the election, I wouldn't have noticed it myself except for wondering why it wasn't appearing. So besides of course curtailing my posting of comments there, I suggest you all think about the potentials for abuse in such comment systems.

So see this Vox Popoli topic if you care:

What you're missing
From the recent collection of spam posted by banned trolls, blackpillers, despair merchants, and other undesirables.

Most of those are fair decisions, but there was one glaring exception:

VD-Supressing-A-True-Blackpill-01.jpg

An important enough point I'll quote in in full:

Trump is not a fighter. Great president, and he knows what faces him, but he cannot pull the trigger or drop and hammer. It just isn't his thing. Worse, he has no loyalty down. Support him in any way, and get prosecuted on exaggerated or totally false charges? He lets you swing with no support. So even if he decided to actually fight, no one will go all out to help him. I very well could be wrong, and I hope I am, but he has fumbled or slow played every chance to make this a real fight.

This is even something that's been discussed at length in previous VP postings comments, Trump base of supporters in particular are not people he's interested in protecting. The best example is how the Left has been literally bloodying them after, for example, they attended one of this rallies, this year escalated to literal murder in the streets. Most recent example is the rally in D.C., which was notable enough for him to drive by on his way to golf. This general behavior has of course resulted in a number of memes from the Dissident Right, here's a good example riffing off the Potato Trump meme which gets used a lot for this sort of thing:

US-Department-of-Situation-Monitoring-02.jpg

My best guess is that Trump indeed genuinely won (this VD topic is not a forum for discussing that), but he'll very possibly ultimately lose his contesting of the official election results because so many of the people he needs to win that battle know he won't protect them in the slightest, going all the way up to the Supreme Court. This four years of consistant behavior also makes it very unlikely he'll invoke the Insurrection Act, which thanks to G. W. Bush and his Repulican Congress was updated in 2006 to way beyond Roman Republic dictator levels, that is he can do it on his own, and there's no time limit.

Ima Spedonym2

Totally not a conspirator
kiwifarms.net
Teddy Spaghetti, the internet-famous blogger, political columnist, philosopher, game designer, social media mogul, comic book writer, fantasy author, publisher, Qanon analyst, and movie auteur has announced his next half assed project: Coffee.

Suggested names for varieties: Alt-Right Roast, Barcelona Boomer Blend, Dork Lord Dark, Q Tea, and Grifter Grind.

Screen Shot 2020-11-23 at 8.51.04 AM.png

Reactions: Flexo

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Biden avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
So not only must there be explicitly alt-right sci-fi and comics, but now there must also be explicitly alt-right coffee. Everything must be political.

Yes, I get that's the game the left plays and these people want to counter it, but I don't think that's what most non-leftists actually want.

EDIT: I looked up the controversy the post was about, since I wasn't familiar with it. Here's an article: https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/11/21/utah-coffee-company-faces/

tl;dr: Kenosha Kyle wore a t-shirt with a coffee company's logo on it in his post-jail picture, and the coffee company corrected someone on Twitter who said that this meant Kyle had been sponsored by the company or something. Apparently correcting someone's mistaken assumption is now betrayal.

Flexo

Not associated with commie greeting cards
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So not only must there be explicitly alt-right sci-fi and comics, but now there must also be explicitly alt-right coffee. Everything must be political.

Yes, I get that's the game the left plays and these people want to counter it, but I don't think that's what most non-leftists actually want.

EDIT: I looked up the controversy the post was about, since I wasn't familiar with it. Here's an article: https://www.sltrib.com/news/2020/11/21/utah-coffee-company-faces/

tl;dr: Kenosha Kyle wore a t-shirt with a coffee company's logo on it in his post-jail picture, and the coffee company corrected someone on Twitter who said that this meant Kyle had been sponsored by the company or something. Apparently correcting someone's mistaken assumption is now betrayal.
Yeah, if I don't have the time or energy to keep up with the left's ritual freakouts, I ain't gonna have the same for the right's edition. I'll buy from whomever bothers me the least.

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
It's dangerous to smoke your own supply....

VD and his Vox Popoli (VP) moderating minions have quite reasonably been suppressing gratuitous blackpilling, but before getting to that topic of this post, I've noticed a technique perhaps used by them and another site that moderates all comments. If the ordering of comments is chronological (and that's the only sane thing to do unless your software provides a system to point out and navigate new comments, see unz.com which I'm getting more and more impressed by (Mr. Unz is a Silicon Valley guy)), then you can suppress the impact of a comment you don't like but can't justify banning by merely holding in the moderation queue while approving many more comments.

Eventually it'll appear way up, but most people won't be looking for it. My comment that got this treatment, on a point that trashes Trump on an acceptable and long discussed on VP topic. a grave betrayal of his base that by itself could have cost him the election, I wouldn't have noticed it myself except for wondering why it wasn't appearing. So besides of course curtailing my posting of comments there, I suggest you all think about the potentials for abuse in such comment systems.

So see this Vox Popoli topic if you care:

What you're missing
From the recent collection of spam posted by banned trolls, blackpillers, despair merchants, and other undesirables.

Most of those are fair decisions, but there was one glaring exception:

View attachment 1743013

An important enough point I'll quote in in full:

This is even something that's been discussed at length in previous VP postings comments, Trump base of supporters in particular are not people he's interested in protecting. The best example is how the Left has been literally bloodying them after, for example, they attended one of this rallies, this year escalated to literal murder in the streets. Most recent example is the rally in D.C., which was notable enough for him to drive by on his way to golf. This general behavior has of course resulted in a number of memes from the Dissident Right, here's a good example riffing off the Potato Trump meme which gets used a lot for this sort of thing:

View attachment 1743020

My best guess is that Trump indeed genuinely won (this VD topic is not a forum for discussing that), but he'll very possibly ultimately lose his contesting of the official election results because so many of the people he needs to win that battle know he won't protect them in the slightest, going all the way up to the Supreme Court. This four years of consistant behavior also makes it very unlikely he'll invoke the Insurrection Act, which thanks to G. W. Bush and his Repulican Congress was updated in 2006 to way beyond Roman Republic dictator levels, that is he can do it on his own, and there's no time limit.
Could it be that Trump himself doesn't want to associate with the "lunatic fringe" of the Trump fanbase, such as the obese middle-aged men who wave Nazi flags with stupid Frog memes photoshopped into them and worship him as their "God-Emperor"?

Every fanbase has its own variety of degenerates; the "ANTIFA" fringe probably qualify as far as the Biden/Democratic party is concerned; why would Trump go out of his way to support randos who probably cause him more shame and embarrassment than anything else? (Image what the reaction would be if Biden openly endorsed ANTIFA punks or something like that)?

Last edited:

Besachf Jhakut

Irredeemable Deplorable
kiwifarms.net
Could it be that Trump himself doesn't want to associate with the "lunatic fringe" of the Trump fanbase, such as the obese middle-aged men who wave Nazi flags with stupid Frog memes photoshopped into them and worship him as their "God-Emperor"?

I'd assume that's the case since among other things he disavowed whites, even persecuted to the point of putting in prison people much less crazy that that, but it's not relevant to any of the points I was making (some of which I can't go into detail with doxxing myself on VP). Although WRT to memes it's notable that in 2020 for various reasons most of which are the fault of Trump there was no meme warfare to speak of in his favor. Shitting on your base, the people who previously elected you, has consequences. To make that concrete, it requires much less cheating by the Democrats to "win."

Also compare to the Democrats, who don't as a rule disavow those to the Left of them. Biden didn't have to "openly endorse" Antifa, he just had to not drive them away from the party any more than was inherent in being part of the establishment they hate in general.

• Informative
Reactions: A Gay Retard

Nicole Eggert

kiwifarms.net
The election and all the shenanigans about fraud are naturally at the top of everyone's minds, but Teddy wants to make sure his readers don't forget the most important topic: himself, and what a badass he is.

Untitled1.png

This post honestly left me impressed (I never would have expected he would see a tweet about a football halftime show from the 60s and find some way to use it to talk about himself), but it also rustled my autism, and made me curious how much of this bullshit story could be verified. A few google searches turned up some interesting results.

Teddy might not be wondering if he remembers the events correctly, but I certainly am.

Ima Spedonym2

Totally not a conspirator
kiwifarms.net
Teddy might not be wondering if he remembers the events correctly, but I certainly am.
No Boy Scout leader in late 1970s Minnesota was handing 11 year old kids a loaded handgun to go play by themselves in the woods. Five minutes with a search engine turned up Minnesota's 1975 gun control law which made it a crime for anyone under 18 to possess a handgun outside actual presence or under direct supervision of a parent or guardian. There were a few exceptions, none of which included being on imaginary camping trips.