Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli / Teddy Spaghetti - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher, jealous of Jordan Peterson.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
I have at least two standard deviations too, as well as a few non-standard deviations. :tomgirl:

Nobody except you people cares about IQ scores, VD. Being able to determine which triangle should come next according to the pattern doesn't put food on anyone's table, nor are high IQ scores correlated with good life decisions. If you truly do have a high IQ, that should be readily apparent.

(By the way, what's a "gamma" according to VD? A JP acolyte?)

• Feels
Reactions: Flexo

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
This pinheaded little fucking midget needs to shut his cock-holster and leave William F. Buckley out of this.
Oh this isn't the first. Have you not seen how much he rags on Buckley?

(By the way, what's a "gamma" according to VD? A JP acolyte?)
You know the PUA thing about alpha guys vs beta guys? Vox invented his own scale with gamma being the bottom of the hierarchy.

It's pretty much:

• Informative
Reactions: Least Concern

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
You know the PUA thing about alpha guys vs beta guys? Vox invented his own scale with gamma being the bottom of the hierarchy.
Just to add a little bit of precision: Omega is actually at the bottom of Vox's hierarchy but Vox unintentionally empowers the omegas by attributing to them homi-suicidal tendencies and actions.

Gamma is just the category Vox bitches about the most.

• Agree
Reactions: Vorhtbame

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Oh i spoke too soon. And i was afraid I wouldn't have a reason to drink today.
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-con-man-at-work.html
View attachment 647866

Then the first comment under it is how word salads are a sign of narcissism.

Do I even need to explain the joke?
Funny thing is that I used exactly the same quote from Idiocracy in the comments under one of his first hit-pieces on JBP, it was when he still allowed login from a different account than the Goolag one. I think this is exactly what happens to VD when he tries to understand JBP. It's just way above his head. I'm not saying that JBP is some kind of genius, but just VD critique lacks not only substance but also subtlety. He just doesn't get it.

Just to add a little bit of precision: Omega is actually at the bottom of Vox's hierarchy but Vox unintentionally empowers the omegas by attributing to them homi-suicidal tendencies and actions.

Gamma is just the category Vox bitches about the most.
When I read your post I just remember what I read something about class system: people, in general, try to be different, and to ridicule people from class which is just a notch down, so for instance middle class people would make fun from lower class people, but people from upper class don't make fun of lower class because they have no fear that they would go down so much, so they rather poke fun at middle class etc.

Could it be that VD feels the constant need to differentiate himself from a "Gamma" because he is just a notch up? I'm not sure if what I wrote makes any sense, I don't even know what is just above "Gamma"? "Delta"? Who cares anyway...

GranDuke

kiwifarms.net
I don't know, I think you might be giving this whole thing a bit too much credit. From my experience Gamma is:

1. Someone who does things that Vox does not like.
2. Someone who disagrees with Vox about something.
3. Someone who points out flaws in his thinking and "rhetoric".

So he calls them Gammas. So you know, people that disagree with him are of lower class and you naturally shouldn't pay attention to what they are saying. It is somewhat similar to "Nazi" thing that SJWs will throw out once they find someone they really don't like.

• Agree
Reactions: Flexo

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
See? This is what I'm talking about.
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/01/a-christian-stoic.html

upload_2019-1-28_7-36-8.png

Anybody remember? Notice here, Vox talks about "reflect on his own limitations."

Well remember when vox quoted a reviewer of Jordanetics with no pushback?
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2018/11/jfg-reviews-jordanetics.html
1. Stand up straight with your shoulders back.
Translation: Be mediocre.
5. Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them.
Translation: Do not excel, because excellence endangers the balance.​

And here too:
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2018/12/darkstream-jordanetics-rule-01.html
upload_2019-1-28_7-45-37.png

Of course, if you understand statistics (like Vox keeps saying Jordan has a problem with) then by definition, most people will be mediocre. So if you accept your limitations, that means you accept... being mediocre.

This is what I'm on about. Always quote Vox because eventually he's going to contradict himself.

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net
This is bullshit. I'm actually on Vox's side here, at least based upon what Vox is posting. What's weird is they usually pull everything when an author does something shady, or Amazon thinks they have (to be technical), not just ebooks.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
This is bullshit. I'm actually on Vox's side here, at least based upon what Vox is posting. What's weird is they usually pull everything when an author does something shady, or Amazon thinks they have (to be technical), not just ebooks.
Yeah. Although the whole deal with this scalsi knock-off book is so stupid. If it was written by one of the other authors than I get fighting over it, but if (like suspected) it was written by Vox Day then he should just let it drop already and stop jeapordizing the authors in his stable.

Anyway. Updates.
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/01/lies-lies-lies.html
Screenshot_20190201-082847.jpg

Oh there was an update.
Screenshot_20190201-083058.jpg

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/01/reinstated.html
Screenshot_20190201-082943.jpg

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
Once again, the blind squirrel finds the nut. Vox is absolutely correct about the need to either bring retailers to task for unfair and prejudiced business practices (that verge on fraud), or to set up systems they don't control.

The former is a seriously tough windmill to tilt at, but with the way certain people have been screwing with new startups in the latter, it might be worth beating on the existing outlets.

I expect more of this crap to chase 'wrongthinky' authors and groups, too; continuous harassment in the form of mysterious account suspensions, shutdowns, or restrictions. And when they get called on it? 'Oops, our bad! We'll fix that for you...' until the next time they kick you in the balls.

EDIT: Christ, but Vox just loves to poke the hornet's nest. He's deliberately baiting Scalzi with this thing and is then shocked when Scalzi pushes back?

I still think Amazon is a pack of faggots for turning off his entire damn account (and LYING about it), but VD once again proves he's also a faggot by chasing his guy-waifu.

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net
File 770 is borderline to being a LOLCow kingdom by itself. Vox vs. that site would be a King Kong vs. Godzilla level re.tard battle. Especially Carmel Floppypants, though in his favor at some point I'll have to dig up how the Sad Puppies fucked up his dox. Amusing, even if it is a few years old at this point. And possibly deleted.

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
File 770 is borderline to being a LOLCow kingdom by itself. Vox vs. that site would be a King Kong vs. Godzilla level re.tard battle. Especially Carmel Floppypants, though in his favor at some point I'll have to dig up how the Sad Puppies fucked up his dox. Amusing, even if it is a few years old at this point. And possibly deleted.
It's not just Vox Day, either. There's a number of folks who detest File 770. A full on war between those two would certainly draw spectators into the mix (and be more entertaining).

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino