Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli / Teddy Spaghetti - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher, jealous of Jordan Peterson.

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thing is, Peterson just took the high road. He did imply that Vox is intelligent--just vain about it--and said it was fine for the right not to be monolithic. He's okay with being criticized, even if the criticism is very "low-blow".

What I like is Vox's "I'm not in love with my intelligence, in fact I don't even care. I don't care so much I'm going to tell you about it" routine. He comes off so pretentious about it, so...in love with it.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Hey, at least he's trying. Put the money & effort where your mouth is.

Though i doubt he has any idea how much work it takes to make a movie. The social network he tried to build is easy compared to that.

If he was smart he'd do quick, short film to get the experience and build up brand awareness along with a fan following.

I guess we'll see. This could be the effort that breaks his ego.

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
Vox says,

"What those of lesser intelligence fail to realize about the UHIQ or the subject savant is that we actually have a tendency to take our intellectual gifts for granted; we are far less obsessed with them than our observers and critics are."

(Emphasis added)

Which is why you seldom miss an opportunity to mention your +666SD IQ.

Last edited:

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His father is a kooky tax protester, so it wouldn't surprise me if Vox was homeschooled.
Homeschooling wasn't an option back when he was a kid. Vox attended public school, where he was bullied incessantly and, according to him, molested at least once by a female teacher who got away with it. He came out the other end an atheist, a regular consumer of hard drugs, and an edgelord. So, yeah, everything he is, he learned to be in public school, including a misogynist.

None of this is new information, by the way. It's all upthread.

Anyway, he had a spate once he got away from all that, where he wasn't terrible and was even fairly reasonable--even got modestly orthodox in his Christianity and he at least made an attempt to justify his politics--before falling right off the other side of the knife's edge that appears to be his range of sanity.

I wonder if there's something in his paternal genetics that makes them ticking time-bombs of crazy? His father was functional long enough to build a fortune, after all.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Homeschooling wasn't an option back when he was a kid. Vox attended public school, where he was bullied incessantly and, according to him, molested at least once by a female teacher who got away with it. He came out the other end an atheist, a regular consumer of hard drugs, and an edgelord. So, yeah, everything he is, he learned to be in public school, including a misogynist.

None of this is new information, by the way. It's all upthread.

Anyway, he had a spate once he got away from all that, where he wasn't terrible and was even fairly reasonable--even got modestly orthodox in his Christianity and he at least made an attempt to justify his politics--before falling right off the other side of the knife's edge that appears to be his range of sanity.

I wonder if there's something in his paternal genetics that makes them ticking time-bombs of crazy? His father was functional long enough to build a fortune, after all.
I think it's just unabashed narcissism that tends to lead to a narcissistic collapse in the middle age. Narcissus story is a story of suicide after all. Narcissists ultimately destroy themselves and everything they touch.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Wow. I knew some of that but somehow missed the abuse part. That explains a few things now. Ironic that he could probably use a session with Jordan Peterson more than most folks.

Speaking of, VD seems to have gone over the edge a bit. Good luck figuring what he's on about here.
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/02/truth-is-not-judeo-christian-value.html
Screenshot_20190223-124826.jpg

I still can't see what's the difference here he's going on about. This is also an interesting contrast if you watch adv China on youtube.
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/02/a-tale-of-two-social-credit-systems.html
Screenshot_20190223-125108.jpg

Daily dose of irony.
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/02/burning-deadwood.html
Screenshot_20190223-125317.jpg

Buries a good point about Facebook in sperging about corporations. (Which always triggers my autism.)
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/02/put-facebook-in-prison.html
Screenshot_20190223-125620.jpg

Finally everybody take a drink.
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/02/mailvox-got-question-for-jordan-peterson.html
Screenshot_20190223-125803.jpg

What has probably set VD off?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coast-guard-officer-christopher-paul-hasson-arrested-gun-charges-hit-list-prominent-democrats-domestic-terrorist/
Screenshot_20190223-130245.jpg

He'll probably avoid the "st. Breivik" stuff for awhile.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Wow. I knew some of that but somehow missed the abuse part. That explains a few things now. Ironic that he could probably use a session with Jordan Peterson more than most folks.

Speaking of, VD seems to have gone over the edge a bit. Good luck figuring what he's on about here.
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/02/truth-is-not-judeo-christian-value.html
View attachment 674650

I still can't see what's the difference here he's going on about. This is also an interesting contrast if you watch adv China on youtube.
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/02/a-tale-of-two-social-credit-systems.html
View attachment 674653

Daily dose of irony.
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/02/burning-deadwood.html
View attachment 674655

Buries a good point about Facebook in sperging about corporations. (Which always triggers my autism.)
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/02/put-facebook-in-prison.html
View attachment 674663

Finally everybody take a drink.
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/02/mailvox-got-question-for-jordan-peterson.html
View attachment 674667

What has probably set VD off?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coast-guard-officer-christopher-paul-hasson-arrested-gun-charges-hit-list-prominent-democrats-domestic-terrorist/
View attachment 674668

He'll probably avoid the "st. Breivik" stuff for awhile.
As far as I can tell, he's calling every Christian he doesn't like "Judeo-Christian", aka (((them))), and his own beliefs TRUE, HONEST Christianity. Reminds me of ol' Adolf's attempts to create his own state religion under the guise of "purging Jewish influence from Christianity".

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
As far as I can tell, he's calling every Christian he doesn't like "Judeo-Christian", aka (((them))), and his own beliefs TRUE, HONEST Christianity. Reminds me of ol' Adolf's attempts to create his own state religion under the guise of "purging Jewish influence from Christianity".
I'm giving you a winner because I so rarely find someone else who acknowledges Hitler wanting to wipe out Christianity.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
I'm giving you a winner because I so rarely find someone else who acknowledges Hitler wanting to wipe out Christianity.
Most people honestly either don't know about Hitler's long-term plans RE: religion, assume he was a germanic Pagan because of the popularity of those views among Neo-Nazis, or point to his appeals to Catholic antisemetic dogma as proof that he was a devout Christian and therefore Christians are to blame for the Holocaust.
In reality, Hitler's religious views didn't really fit into a neat box. He seemed to have a lot of private disdain for a general belief in the supernatural (mocking the occult-fixated members of his staff in letters), but recognized the power that religion had in creating a common mythos and identity in a people. He professed a belief that Jesus was actually an Aryan and that "true" Christianity was militarist, imperialist, and dedicated to the annihilation of the Jews, but it's unclear how sincere these statements were and, besides, his version of Christianity bore no resemblance to the faith as practiced by any other denomination. He viewed Christianity as "weak" and "servile", and admired Islam (almost entirely for its history of conquest and hatred of Jews, mind you). His long-term plans for religion in the Third Reich involved the slow replacement of all other religions with a state religion (supposedly the "pure" form of Christianity) that would incorporate symbolism from Hinduism, Christianity, and Germanic folk religions and hold a doctrine that was essentially the elevation of Hitler's most lunatic aspects of Nazi ideology to the level of divine law.

GranDuke

kiwifarms.net
Good points about Hitler and I think this weird line of thinking is very common when it comes to far right lunatics. Many of them claim to be Christians yet disagree, discard or don't care about lots of things that are usually associated with Christianity. Sometimes I wonder if they actually are atheists and by claiming to be Christians they hope to recruit some Christian followers or are they that delusional to believe that they understand Christianity better than organizations that have poured millions of human hours into it.

Vox Day is good example of that. Funny thing about that to me is that he occasionally writes about how blasphemy laws should be brought back. Well, if that would happen then he'd probably get executed shortly for his heretical views.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Good points about Hitler and I think this weird line of thinking is very common when it comes to far right lunatics. Many of them claim to be Christians yet disagree, discard or don't care about lots of things that are usually associated with Christianity. Sometimes I wonder if they actually are atheists and by claiming to be Christians they hope to recruit some Christian followers or are they that delusional to believe that they understand Christianity better than organizations that have poured millions of human hours into it.

Vox Day is good example of that. Funny thing about that to me is that he occasionally writes about how blasphemy laws should be brought back. Well, if that would happen then he'd probably get executed shortly for his heretical views.
I unironically blame the Protestant doctrines of sola fide (By Faith Alone) and sola scriptura (Only the Scriptures). In America especially, these doctrines have degenerated into "If you really believe hard enough and can contort enough biblical quotes into aligning with you, you're a Christian." This sort of absurdity is most apparent in the "Prosperity Gospel" favored by most evangelical megachurches, where your moral worth is directly linked to your financial worth (unless you're someone the church pastor doesn't like).
EDIT: This was poorly phrased. I'm not trying to bash on all proddies, just pointing out that the inherently decentralized nature of the Protestant movement, combined with the rejection of scholastic canon and a poor layman's understanding of sola fide, makes it very easy for people to disregard core doctrinal aspects of Christianity.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino