Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli / Teddy Spaghetti - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher, jealous of Jordan Peterson.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
As far as I can tell, he's calling every Christian he doesn't like "Judeo-Christian", aka (((them))), and his own beliefs TRUE, HONEST Christianity. Reminds me of ol' Adolf's attempts to create his own state religion under the guise of "purging Jewish influence from Christianity".
I'm giving you a winner because I so rarely find someone else who acknowledges Hitler wanting to wipe out Christianity.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
I'm giving you a winner because I so rarely find someone else who acknowledges Hitler wanting to wipe out Christianity.
Most people honestly either don't know about Hitler's long-term plans RE: religion, assume he was a germanic Pagan because of the popularity of those views among Neo-Nazis, or point to his appeals to Catholic antisemetic dogma as proof that he was a devout Christian and therefore Christians are to blame for the Holocaust.
In reality, Hitler's religious views didn't really fit into a neat box. He seemed to have a lot of private disdain for a general belief in the supernatural (mocking the occult-fixated members of his staff in letters), but recognized the power that religion had in creating a common mythos and identity in a people. He professed a belief that Jesus was actually an Aryan and that "true" Christianity was militarist, imperialist, and dedicated to the annihilation of the Jews, but it's unclear how sincere these statements were and, besides, his version of Christianity bore no resemblance to the faith as practiced by any other denomination. He viewed Christianity as "weak" and "servile", and admired Islam (almost entirely for its history of conquest and hatred of Jews, mind you). His long-term plans for religion in the Third Reich involved the slow replacement of all other religions with a state religion (supposedly the "pure" form of Christianity) that would incorporate symbolism from Hinduism, Christianity, and Germanic folk religions and hold a doctrine that was essentially the elevation of Hitler's most lunatic aspects of Nazi ideology to the level of divine law.

GranDuke

kiwifarms.net
Good points about Hitler and I think this weird line of thinking is very common when it comes to far right lunatics. Many of them claim to be Christians yet disagree, discard or don't care about lots of things that are usually associated with Christianity. Sometimes I wonder if they actually are atheists and by claiming to be Christians they hope to recruit some Christian followers or are they that delusional to believe that they understand Christianity better than organizations that have poured millions of human hours into it.

Vox Day is good example of that. Funny thing about that to me is that he occasionally writes about how blasphemy laws should be brought back. Well, if that would happen then he'd probably get executed shortly for his heretical views.

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Good points about Hitler and I think this weird line of thinking is very common when it comes to far right lunatics. Many of them claim to be Christians yet disagree, discard or don't care about lots of things that are usually associated with Christianity. Sometimes I wonder if they actually are atheists and by claiming to be Christians they hope to recruit some Christian followers or are they that delusional to believe that they understand Christianity better than organizations that have poured millions of human hours into it.

Vox Day is good example of that. Funny thing about that to me is that he occasionally writes about how blasphemy laws should be brought back. Well, if that would happen then he'd probably get executed shortly for his heretical views.
I unironically blame the Protestant doctrines of sola fide (By Faith Alone) and sola scriptura (Only the Scriptures). In America especially, these doctrines have degenerated into "If you really believe hard enough and can contort enough biblical quotes into aligning with you, you're a Christian." This sort of absurdity is most apparent in the "Prosperity Gospel" favored by most evangelical megachurches, where your moral worth is directly linked to your financial worth (unless you're someone the church pastor doesn't like).
EDIT: This was poorly phrased. I'm not trying to bash on all proddies, just pointing out that the inherently decentralized nature of the Protestant movement, combined with the rejection of scholastic canon and a poor layman's understanding of sola fide, makes it very easy for people to disregard core doctrinal aspects of Christianity.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
So this is what Vox has been reduced to...

I won't post the whole thing just in case some of you don't want to be spoiled, but I will post this:

1. Oh NOW he complains? Mr. "Let me list all the wrongs of America three times daily"?
  2. NOBODY is surprised by this ever since Chris Evans & RDj have announced their retirements from the MCU.

Which apparently nobody in the comments have heard about (save 1 person).

3) Again, hilarious how Vox will critique everybody for not knowing about whatever his latest research and discovery is but can't even be bothered to know some basic bitch level pop culture news that's been common knowledge for years.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
So this is what Vox has been reduced to...

I won't post the whole thing just in case some of you don't want to be spoiled, but I will post this:
View attachment 684908

1. Oh NOW he complains? Mr. "Let me list all the wrongs of America three times daily"?
  2. NOBODY is surprised by this ever since Chris Evans & RDj have announced their retirements from the MCU.
Which apparently nobody in the comments have heard about (save 1 person).

3) Again, hilarious how Vox will critique everybody for not knowing about whatever his latest research and discovery is but can't even be bothered to know some basic bitch level pop culture news that's been common knowledge for years.
So the extra joke here? The next day Vox posted:

But hey! Build your own platform, am I right?

Not sure he should call a cuck someone that went out and faced opposition.

Take a drink!

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Teddy's rants about Jordan Peterson remind me of primary-school students talking about whichever classmates they have a crush on: "Eeew, Cutiepie McCrushon is SO GROSS and COVERED IN COOTIES and lemme spend the next several hours ranting about how I REALLY REALLY HATE Cutiepie McCrushon....."

Although Teddy does have a larger vocabulary than most such children. Kudos to him.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
Vox weighs in on the NZ massacre. Spoiler alert: He thinks it's a false flag.

UPDATE: The shootings in New Zealand were almost certainly the first of the false flags everyone who has been paying attention has been anticipating. The paid shills are out HARD on this one trying to put out the fires being set by everyone who notices the highly cheesy nature of the so-called manifesto or the unlikely prospect of a very fit young Aussie who looks a lot like an SAS officer being inspired by a Norwegian to attack a mosque in New Zealand in order to defend gun rights in the United States.

---

Martin van Creveld warned you. I warned you. The history of the Islamic invasions of Europe and the reconquest of Spain warned you. The entire recorded history of the movement of peoples warned you. Of course, the inevitability of the historical trends is not going to even slow down the feigned media "shock and outrage" narrative that will greet the events in New Zealand that may be the beginning of Reconquista 2.0, the next phase in the conquest of the West, or simply a clumsy false flag designed to do anything from a) trigger war with Iran, b) justify the further suppression of inalienable rights, or c) derail the growing popularity of the nationalist right.

Two gunmen opened fire at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand, at 1.40pm local time on Friday. Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said 49 were killed. 41 were killed at Masjid Al Noor Mosque, seven at Linwood Masjid Mosque and one died at hospital.

48 people were rushed to hospital with gunshot wounds and 20 are in critical condition. One of the gunmen live-streamed the deadly attack on Facebook using a GoPro in footage too distressing to show. It was posted on a Facebook page belonging to Brenton Tarrant. It is understood the killer is an Australian-Brit who published a chilling 74-page manifesto before the rampage

Cops have arrested three men and a woman - with one found wearing a suicide vest. New Zealand Police commissioner Mike Bush said a man in his late twenties has been charged with murder and will appear in court tomorrow.
As I have written before, and will no doubt have to write again and again, the blood of the victims on both sides is on the hands of the evil politicians and activists who opened the borders of the nation-states of the West to foreign invaders. There is a reason Muslims refer to the lands outside the House of Submission as the Dar al-Harb, the House of War.

Dar al-Harab is a term classically referring to those countries where the Muslim law is not in force, in the matter of worship and the protection of the faithful and dhimmis. It is unclean by definition, and will not become clean until annexed to the House of Peace. Its denizens are either to be converted, killed or, if people of the book, tolerated as long as they pay the jizya.

So, don't bother pretending to be shocked or upset. The bloodshed in Christchurch is what has always happened when rival civilizations clash as a result of one group of people moving into the territory of another group of people. The media never even pretends to shed any tears when dozens of Christians are regularly murdered in their churches in Pakistan, Egypt, and elsewhere in the Middle East. And if the brave men and women of the armed forces had simply defended their nations from Islamic invasion instead of massacring hundreds of thousands of innocent men, women, and children everywhere from Afghanistan to Somalia, ordinary men and women would feel no need to become resistance fighters in their own lands.

If, that is, anyone has actually done so, as there are more than a few distinctly false notes throughout the entire manifesto, which makes me very reluctant to accept the scenario at face value. The entire document felt very cut-and-pasted, and as if it had multiple authors, at least one of whom was trolling the reader.

UPDATE: Apparently option (c) was the correct answer.

The pathology of identity politics on the extreme right....
- Dr. Jordan B Peterson
Of course he couldn't resist adding a dig against JBP...

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
He's not up to moviebob levels of sperging yet.
View attachment 696770

And get the popcorn. Will be interesting to compare this with dailywire.
View attachment 696772
I assume the first blogpost is just "Disney were EVIL PEDOS ALL ALONG MY MAMMA WAS RIGHT WHEN SHE SAID THEY HID A DONG ON THE COVER OF THE LITTLE MERMAID!", yeah?
How long until Vox is claiming everyone but him is a pedo? I mean, he was basically doing that back when he was still a Qtard, so that "argument" probably has a draw to him.

Reactions: anephric

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
I assume the first blogpost is just "Disney were EVIL PEDOS ALL ALONG MY MAMMA WAS RIGHT WHEN SHE SAID THEY HID A DONG ON THE COVER OF THE LITTLE MERMAID!", yeah?
How long until Vox is claiming everyone but him is a pedo? I mean, he was basically doing that back when he was still a Qtard, so that "argument" probably has a draw to him.
Did the image not load? You're mostly right.

Reminder: he immigrated to Italy.

But Ben Shapiro (who is more in the public eye) is totally a coward for not responding to Vox's demands for debate.

Be sure to chip in! ;)

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Did the image not load? You're mostly right.

Reminder: he immigrated to Italy.
View attachment 697911

But Ben Shapiro (who is more in the public eye) is totally a coward for not responding to Vox's demands for debate.
View attachment 697914

Be sure to chip in! ;)
View attachment 697918
Nah, it loaded, I just didn't have the energy to read VD yesterday. I can practically guess what he's going to say from the first three lines at this point anyways.

Vorhtbame

Whatever it is, I'm against it.
kiwifarms.net
Today, Vox Day sided with black separatists against...Jews?

Quick, someone spell the name of that children's book series because I'm not sure what reality I'm in anymore.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Today, Vox Day sided with black separatists against...Jews?

Quick, someone spell the name of that children's book series because I'm not sure what reality I'm in anymore.
It's a cliched tale as old as neo-Nazis themselves.

Remember this?

It's Niedermeyer and Flounder from Animal House attending a Nation of Islam rally with George Lincoln Rockwell, because they agreed on the Jews and racial separation.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino