Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli/Teddy Spaghetti - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Oh I keep meaning to put up a post about all the swooning Vox has been doing but get busy with other things.

Anyone else noticing the "category" on these? Apparently that's the category on everything now.

(what then follows is Peterson's entire post apparently)
(oh and notice he mentions "wall of text" - the man who wrote a BOOK about JBP)

And for Ben Shapiro.

(not sure he disproved any slander there...)

Finally, just a couple of things that are... creepy.
So this post starts out with a segment from the link Vox is posting, but after that...

Lastly, for someone with such a high IQ, he seems to fail to grasp how much this sounds like him.

Reactions: Vox Gay

Vorhtbame

Dame Pumpernickel the Crusty
kiwifarms.net
So, Gammas handle rejection by...talking about it and then moving on.

Megasigmalphas, however, make sure to mention their grievance with someone, via walls of text, every single day for months on end; they can also be triggered into ranting further about it by a simple offhand mention, no matter what else was being discussed. Uberalphasigmas' entire lives are derailed by their dislike of someone who keeps forgetting who they are.

Right. One of the two of us is confused, and I'm pretty sure it's not me.

Vox Gay

kiwifarms.net
It's mind boggling why this balding bitch is so obsessed and envious of Jordan Peterson, and why he's been fixated on him for over a year. I think Peterson is aware of this guys general psychology and thus hasn't bothered to put forward a response to his book beyond small digs like: "this faggot who wrote a whole book about me is dripping in resentment, worships his own intellect - and his pen name literally translates to voice of God".

Vox's number one sycophant Owen Benjamin used to hero worship Peterson, but once he encountered Vox he became woke to how much a "gamma wizard" Peterson is. However the difference is that Owen is more like a scorned ex-girlfriend with daddy issues and is mad that Peterson said things that didn't line up with his boomer conservative LARPer worldview.... Vox is a seething exceptional individual and has much more contempt for Peterson as he's clearly wounded on a deeper narcissistic level, threatened by JBP's existence and of the delusion that he'll "take down" Peterson. A better project for Teddy? Suicide. And maybe his non-existent wife and kids will find him one day in that throne of his with a noose around the neck.

I'm not the biggest follower of Peterson but dude is clearly smarter than Vox. And has used his intelligence to make something of himself and has some sort of positive impact on a lot of people with his self-help psychology and observations. Vox, however, helps nobody and serves only his own ego. So even if he were technically "smarter" than Peterson, he has zero to show for it.

Last edited:

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
Ok so if calling Vox a white supremist is slander, I'd love to see his reasoning on him not being one after stuff like this.

View attachment 708351

"I don't believe whites are superior, I just think they invented the greatest civilization ever."
Well, he's not entirely wrong (as usual for Excitable Teddy). Not all cultures and civilizations are created equal, and some are just flat out trash.

What I find amusing is that he spends some of his time extolling the virtues of Western civilization and the Enlightenment, and then he espouses views which make me wonder if he even believes in the ideals that are part of those concepts. Which makes me think what he REALLY wants is a return to autocracy, with him at the top (naturally!).

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Must be why he hates Peterson, right?

I would pay real money to watch Teddy attempt a stand up routine. I mean say what you will, Raz0rfist has done it, knows how to deliver jokes in a way that suits him, and will acknowledge when even people he might disagree with are still funny. For someone who says "don't think binary" teddy sure goes the simplistic "awful at everything, no possible redeeming features" route for things he don't like.

EDIT
So I went digging in the comments.

Wait... WHAT? From the comedy comments continued.

Last edited:

Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
How do you not find Get Smart (the TV series) funny? It was Mel Brooks and Buck Henry working together, and it's absolutely brilliant. You have to be impaired, I tell you...(Though I'll bet he enjoys the Three Stooges--the comic stylings of the Horowitz brothers and Louis Feinberg.)

Pfft, he wants to talk about having the chutzpah to turn out "derivative" and "subversive" works when most of Castalia House's bread and butter is knockoffs of more popular works...

Wait... WHAT? From the comedy comments continued.
View attachment 708819

View attachment 708820
I...I've got nothing. The WTF factor has caused me to forget how to breathe.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
First of all, subversion is an essential part of comedy, imo. Second of all, dudes like Brooks and David are left wing politically, but it would be asinine to claim that they somehow have a hateboner for Christianity when they make fun of Jews far more. And the joke with the piss getting on the Jesus picture wasn’t just that piss got on the painting, it was that the lady thought Jesus was crying and it was a miracle, and Larry had to decide how to tell her.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Must be why he hates Peterson, right?
View attachment 708806

I would pay real money to watch Teddy attempt a stand up routine. I mean say what you will, Raz0rfist has done it, knows how to deliver jokes in a way that suits him, and will acknowledge when even people he might disagree with are still funny. For someone who says "don't think binary" teddy sure goes the simplistic "awful at everything, no possible redeeming features" route for things he don't like.
His obsession with IQ is really boring. He is freaking middle aged guy who thinks himself exceptional on the basis of some test scores from decades ago. How pathetic it is? Where is your breakthrough in cancer treatment, Vox Day? Where is some unique video game breaking away from cookie cutter schemes? Where is some trailblazing prose? Where the fuck is anything that would testify to your superior intelligence?

I don't know how deluded and sad person he has to be to spout this incessant nonsense without any realization that if in fact his intelligence was so rare and superior he completely wasted it for nothing?

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
I...I've got nothing. The WTF factor has caused me to forget how to breathe.
Yeah. I honestly still can't figure out how Princess Bride is subversive when it's one of the most affirming stories ever. Either he never watched it all the way through or he's every bit the humorless killjoy the SJWs are.

I mean if Princess Bride subverts the military, then Monty Python subverted the sacrifice etc etc of WW2 with things like...

But he admits to liking Python.

Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
Yeah. I honestly still can't figure out how Princess Bride is subversive when it's one of the most affirming stories ever. Either he never watched it all the way through or he's every bit the humorless killjoy the SJWs are.

I mean if Princess Bride subverts the military, then Monty Python subverted the sacrifice etc etc of WW2 with things like...

The Princess Bride sort of lampoons a lot of the tropes of fantasy works, but the meta-story is ultimately about growing up and embracing that these corny things are actually worthwhile.

Vox hates JBP, so anything that savors of growing up and acting like less of a manchild--and maybe turning off the vidya for a few minutes--probably triggers him.

Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
Nate? Ah, good old Nate. He's got his own issues (some pretty fucking serious issues, point of fact), but he's one who can usually be relied upon to call Vox on his more excessive bullshit. And at least when I knew him, he had a healthy respect for women who could throw rhetorical punches like a man.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
First of all, subversion is an essential part of comedy, imo. Second of all, dudes like Brooks and David are left wing politically, but it would be asinine to claim that they somehow have a hateboner for Christianity when they make fun of Jews far more. And the joke with the piss getting on the Jesus picture wasn’t just that piss got on the painting, it was that the lady thought Jesus was crying and it was a miracle, and Larry had to decide how to tell her.

At his heart, Vox Day hates humor (save when directed at his enemies) because he's a right-wing SJW: jokes are not Woke.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Well they did it. Someone went and linked Milo's review of Princess Bride.
The Princess Bride Is Objectively Terrible
Last night Lindsey Graham made a terrible, laboured reference to The Princess Bride during the CNN kid’s debate. I think he meant to come across as cool. But, you see, not unlike Graham’s chances at taking the White House, The Princess Bride is preposterously overrated.

Because people are stupid and have no taste, The Princess Bride has a 97 per cent positive rating on the film review aggregation site Rotten Tomatoes. Time listed the film was one of the “best of 87.” A favourite with families and lovers alike, it’s regularly listed among the top romances of all time. This is all quite amazing, considering the film is unwatchable trash.

The Princess Bride is about a terrorist who interrupts major government policy so he can pork the leader’s wife, who gives up his nationality and takes a new name, and who returns to his homeland to create a sleeper cell. It’s Homeland with cute hats.

The film opens on the actor from Colombo trying to sell the kid from The Wonder Years on a book as thick as his forearm for bedtime reading while he’s sick. Not even when the child is deathly ill does he get a pass to watch some cartoons. Instead, he’s about to be cross-examined by the world’s most literary family patriarchy about a romance novel from 1973.

The story begins. A princess is kidnapped. Zzzzz. After more backstory, we move on to shrieking eels, foreshadowing the movie’s weird fixation on large, unusual animals as key antagonists. Something tells me the director would be at home in the disturbing furry fandoms of the internet. The princess-kidnappers in question consist of:

The whitest Sicilian ever born. Isn’t it funny that the Italian-Americans so upset with Tony Soprano didn’t give a second thought to this guy? Could it be because the only less threatening males on earth are the Dalai Lama and President Obama?

A Spaniard with a terrible perm. Supposedly the world’s best swordfighter, but he looks like he should be a prep cook in a tapas restaurant

Andre the Giant. Professional wrestler, and devoted anti-enunciation activist. (Princess Bride fans get extra points if they can understand what the hell he’s saying.)

That the princess has managed to be captured by these guys at all doesn’t speak well of her. Then again, neither does the name “Buttercup.” If she weren’t insufferable enough already (spoiler: she is) — she’s also pretty terrible to her supposed romantic interest, Westley.

This isn’t a talks-to-birds and sings-while-she-mops sort of princess. She’s a smug, self-centered blonde, and the closest this movie comes to pitching me a character to whom I can relate. She’s also really into indentured servitude, which I suppose is this movie’s sole nod to historic accuracy.

While keeping a live-in white slave, Westley, in her lavish one-room hut, she spends an exorbitant amount of time shrieking like one of those eels for him to do various mundane chores. Shockingly, he acquiesces. Moreover, her mannish jawline seems to have hypnotised him, because according to the movie, whenever he bowed to her demands with an, “As you wish,” he actually meant that he loved her.

Once Westley manages to get himself “killed” in the vaguest manner imaginable, Buttercup immediately jumps at the chance to marry into money. She has a bad dream about it, but that seems to be the extent of her issue with looking like a gold-digging sociopath.

The movie provides a terrifying glimpse into what women want. A kingdom and a posse to rescue you from… being rich. A boy who spends close to a decade on a pirate ship not getting syphilis from the multiple wenches he, as a pirate king, is entitled to, because he loves you so much. God, I’m glad I’m gay.

But back to the eels. They’re the world’s most ineffective aquatic predators, employing the deadly strategies of being both very slow and very loud. Somehow Buttercup is scooped up in the nick of time, with tension created more by Andre the Giant’s incredible lack of speed than any real danger posed by the soggy muppets behind the princess.

Westley, who magically transforms himself into Dread Pirate Roberts due entirely to the former Dread Pirate’s inability to stick to a decision, pursues Buttercup. Perhaps his utter lack of self-worth has caused him to be the only dashing masked man ever to have trouble finding receptive women. Whatever the reason, he’s chasing the shrill harpy with reckless abandon.

As the dread pirate, Westley goes on a tear of murder, piracy, and utter villainy, but it’s all okay because it’s in the name of his true love for Buttercup. Obviously Westley is the epitome of the lovelorn beta-orbiter trope so common amongst male feminists. I imagine Wil Wheaton grew up with a poster of Westley above his bed.

Any real man knows murder, piracy, and villainy are their own rewards and should not be pursued for something as trivial as gaining access to a particular woman’s treasure chest of booty.

The only interesting part of the entire movie is the inexplicable sexual energy in the ensuing duel between the Spaniard, Inigo Montoya, and Westley. There’s plenty of winking, lingering glances, and talking about favoured hands. Westley, sensing the presence of his soulmate, refuses to kill the Spaniard swordsman. Either that, or the hideous perm softened the blow he struck to the man’s curly head.

Westley’s exploits to rescue his bitchy beloved include riding piggyback on Andre and playing a rigged drinking game with a small, bald accountant. Then he rolls down a hill because Buttercup smacks him, cementing his position as the absolute worst buccaneer in any story, ever. Westley spends the latter portion of the movie almost totally paralysed, and wins the day only because his antagonist, Prince Humperdink, is somehow less competent than the worst pirate of all time.

Moreover, just like Star Wars, Westley & co are terrorist insurgents glorified on screen. They run up to the equivalent of the White House and kidnap the First Lady based on dubious politics that they explain in five minutes. Westley is part of a pirate army that attacks Florin government soldiers, defies their noble Brute Squads and finally breaches the grounds of the leader’s home carrying a miracle of mass destruction, and gullible audiences give him a standing ovation? Just another example of how Hollywood has been pushing out anti-American propaganda for decades, if you ask me.

Nobody even knows why there needs to be a war with Guilder. Maybe they have a dragon of mass destruction? Maybe they have whale oil? Maybe there are just too many radical Guildarians. We never find out. It’s worth noting that after the film, Guilder grew, its poisonous religious ideology left unchecked. Millions died in the Pan-Guilderian wars later on, simply because one entitled white feminist wouldn’t play ball. The Humperdink Doctrine doesn’t sound so bad now, does it, you idiots?

Seriously, the Princess is awful. The apotheosis of all the very worst things about women.

Understandably, Wonder Years Kid gets sick of the story, and fruitlessly attempts to get his sadistic grandfather to skip over some of the racier bits. No such luck! That’s what you get for being sick. Next time, you’ll know to lock your door when your mother announces ol’ grandpa’s arrival. By the end of the story, the kid has resigned himself, and exhibits all the symptoms of Stockholm syndrome. Mission accomplished, gramps.

Speaking for myself, the only way I got through the movie was fantasising about Inigo and Westley finally realizing that Buttercup wasn’t worth the effort, and going off to, err, cross swords again in private.

It’s baffling that anyone over the age of 12 could enjoy this film. It is a lame, meandering pastiche of every boring idea from every romantic swashbuckler and crap fantasy novel mixed together. If it were a new movie, I could only deduce from its dreary lack of quality that it was the work of either the Mizzou Black Lives Matter protestors or E.L. James. Actually, I take that back, because The Princess Bride makes 50 Shades of Gray look like Dostoevsky.

Before people of all types were posting memes over every corner of the internet, from Linda Glocke to Pepe to your own humble correspondent, they were spreading memes the old-fashioned way, by poorly and boringly repeating lines from awful films. It shocks me that a broad spectrum of my fanbase is perfectly content to watch and quote along with the terrible film that their parents or older siblings did as well. Entire generations loving a movie as shoddy as The Princess Bride? You know what I’m going to say… inconceivable.

There are many cult movies that deserve the praise showered on The Princess Bride. For instance, Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, Short Circuit, Masters of the Universe and Mariah Carey’s 2001 masterpiece Glitter. Each of them is in a different league from this bilge. (The Neverending Story is also garbage.)

I freely admit that the human emotion known as “love” eludes my understanding, but if it’s as trite and meaningless as The Princess Bride makes it appear, I’m missing nothing. The Princess Bride is stupid, nonsensical and annoying and you should feel like an idiot for buying into its inexplicable online mythology. Stop pretending you like it.

Follow Milo Yiannopoulos (@Nero) on Twitter and Facebook, or write to him at milo@breitbart.com. Android users can download Milo Alert! to be notified about new articles when they are published.

Hm. Doesn't sound very subversive to me.

• Informative
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
First: Take a drink.
Second: Yes, that is Vox quoting someone defending women's studies to get a JBP. Think about that a minute.
Third: This is regularly Vox's defense of his words and his fanboys too.

Oh yeah, I'm going to have to remember this and start marking every time Vox complains about people missing the context...

Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino