Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli/Teddy Spaghetti - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
First: Take a drink.
Second: Yes, that is Vox quoting someone defending women's studies to get a JBP. Think about that a minute.
Third: This is regularly Vox's defense of his words and his fanboys too.

Oh yeah, I'm going to have to remember this and start marking every time Vox complains about people missing the context...

Yes, it's amazing that he uses this guy to attack JBP. The guy sounds really stupid, because he cannot understand necessary simplification of the topic that often happens in debates. If the book juxtaposes cooperative truth seeking of black people with white male mental fist fights, guess which one it considers the superior?

The more you hear Vox Day babble about anything that isn't himself, the more it becomes apparent that he's simply not very intelligent or very well-read.

oh, scratch that...

The more you hear Vox Day babble about ANYTHING the more it becomes apparent that he's simply not very intelligent or very well-read.

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net
Where is some trailblazing prose?
His novel Throne of Bones is beyond belief bad. It is up there, or more accurately down there, with Chuck Wendig's Star Wars books. Somehow I got it when it was available for free, I truly pity anyone paying $7.99 for that steaming pile of excrement. He somehow considers the series it has supposedly spawned on a par with A Song of Ice and Fire. It was almost like he came up with the idea of a Martinesque type series set in the waning days of the Roman empire then promptly got bored with the whole thing after finishing the first draft and figured, what the hey, I can self-publish on Amazon. So let's do it.

Kind of a pity, since I got the sense with some editorial work it could risen from the awful to maybe the mediocre, but the work as published is just bad. And not an entertaining bad, either.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
His novel Throne of Bones is beyond belief bad. It is up there, or more accurately down there, with Chuck Wendig's Star Wars books. Somehow I got it when it was available for free, I truly pity anyone paying $7.99 for that steaming pile of excrement. He somehow considers the series it has supposedly spawned on a par with A Song of Ice and Fire. It was almost like he came up with the idea of a Martinesque type series set in the waning days of the Roman empire then promptly got bored with the whole thing after finishing the first draft and figured, what the hey, I can self-publish on Amazon. So let's do it.

Kind of a pity, since I got the sense with some editorial work it could risen from the awful to maybe the mediocre, but the work as published is just bad. And not an entertaining bad, either.
Does just how goddamn full of himself he is come across in his fiction, or is he at least able to keep that under wraps?

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net
Does just how goddamn full of himself he is come across in his fiction, or is he at least able to keep that under wraps?
Honestly the book just went on and on like a six year old's shaggy dog story. Zero dramatic tension was felt. Vox Day intruding himself into the story as narrator screeching about IQ or Super Sigma Man or whatever probably would have been an improvement.

His ear for dialog was exceptionally bad, I do remember that.

What's odd is that stuff like SJWs Always Lie show he can at least pull off a rhetorical flourish or two. But I remember nothing like that in this gem.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Today Vox announces he's moving to Israel!

Ok. That out of the way.

I keep finding it amusing that he assumes Shapiro & Peterson have to be fake. Never mind that we have numbers of their views and sales. Nor Vox repeatedly bemoaning how stupid most humans are. No, the popularity has to be a conspiracy.

I like how we can go and live stream the event and people STILL won't believe it. At some point you have to admit that evidence isn't a factor.

• Informative
Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Another one I forgot to put up yesterday.

Here's a fun game. When you read this post, go to instapundit here:

And count how many posts you see about anti semitism for the current day. As of right now, I found 0 (when I first read this post, I found 1).

You know if 3, maybe 4 posts on it (especially during the Omar controversy) out of an entire day bothers you, maybe that says more about you than them...

(Also you forfeit your status as a genius if you don't see the chance to recruit additional voters as relevant to a political party.)

• Agree
Reactions: Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame

Dame Pumpernickel the Crusty
kiwifarms.net
Well, the fate of America isn't relevant to the life of someone who permanently emigrated to Italy--to the point where I recall he was at least thinking of renouncing his American citizenship--but that hasn't stopped him talking about American politics yet.

Also, actually, yes. Yes, this is an issue Republicans need to keep front-and-center. Anti-semitism is a growing sentiment in some corners of the Democrat Party, and given how they've behaved toward other groups they've disliked over the years--blacks, white men, Japanese, outspoken Christians, the disabled, the mentally ill...the list is extensive of people they've attempted to disenfranchise "for the good of society" (fortunately with little success compared with the Holocaust)--it needs to be dragged out into the light before it goes anywhere in the mainstream party and then history repeats.

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
I like how we can go and live stream the event and people STILL won't believe it. At some point you have to admit that evidence isn't a factor.
View attachment 712520
Oh for fuck's sake, Vox...

This has been dismantled. Repeatedly. There is evidence; the rocket launches, the radio transmissions, the spacecraft, samples brought back to Earth, photographs, witnesses (the astronauts). Smartest man my ass, he's a fucking doorknob.

It pisses me off, yeah, I'm mad on the Internet. Because it demeans every Mercury and Gemini pilot who blazed the first trails into space (and the Soyuz pilots too, I'll give the Russkies some credit). It pisses all over the men and women who busted their asses to come up with some way to get men to the Moon and bring them back, from Gene Kranz to Dorothy Vaughan. And it spits in the faces of those ballsy Apollo astronauts who flew in what amounted to a tin shack with rockets out there and back again.

FUCK YOU, TEDDY BEALE. You will NEVER be king. You will NEVER be the warlord you hallucinate yourself being. Your life will end not with a bang but a piddling whimper, a proper sendoff for a wannabe intellectual who couldn't think their way out of a paper bag.

Vorhtbame

Dame Pumpernickel the Crusty
kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to see him trending toward owing W. Lindsay Wheeler an apology here.

For those who aren't familiar, WLW was a frequent poster both on VP and at Wikipedia. His great passion was Greek history--but his own take on it; he couldn't be bothered with all the facts. And one of his favorite lines of discussion was whether the Jews had any impact on Western history.

His contention was that Christianity is a purely Greek religion, and he alleged that Paul was Greek, Peter was probably Greek (which is amusing because Peter's koine sucked and he had to have Mark translate for him most of the time), and--this is the big one--Jesus was Greek. He would seriously argue that the only reason the Old Testament is connected to the New is because Sneaky Jews infiltrated the pure and true Greek Church to contaminate the pure and true Greek scriptures.

It'll be fun to see if Vox ends up in that particular neighborhood, after several years of telling WLW he was an idiot and letting the Ilk chew on him.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to see him trending toward owing W. Lindsay Wheeler an apology here.

For those who aren't familiar, WLW was a frequent poster both on VP and at Wikipedia. His great passion was Greek history--but his own take on it; he couldn't be bothered with all the facts. And one of his favorite lines of discussion was whether the Jews had any impact on Western history.

His contention was that Christianity is a purely Greek religion, and he alleged that Paul was Greek, Peter was probably Greek (which is amusing because Peter's koine sucked and he had to have Mark translate for him most of the time), and--this is the big one--Jesus was Greek. He would seriously argue that the only reason the Old Testament is connected to the New is because Sneaky Jews infiltrated the pure and true Greek Church to contaminate the pure and true Greek scriptures.

It'll be fun to see if Vox ends up in that particular neighborhood, after several years of telling WLW he was an idiot and letting the Ilk chew on him.
Well if the Jews are insidious monsters trying to bring us down from the inside they’ve obviously had some impact on Western history

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Well if the Jews are insidious monsters trying to bring us down from the inside they’ve obviously had some impact on Western history
Like many hardcore anti-Semites, Vox cannot choose whether the Jews are an all-powerful tribe of puppet masters with powers of persuasion that cross the line into mind-control, or spineless, repulsive, conniving subhumans that have never done anything.
On a side-note: how long before we get that old hit "Relativity is wrong because Einstein was a Jew" from Vox?

GranDuke

kiwifarms.net
Well, the fate of America isn't relevant to the life of someone who permanently emigrated to Italy--to the point where I recall he was at least thinking of renouncing his American citizenship--but that hasn't stopped him talking about American politics yet.
Yeah well, how many readers he'd have if he'd mostly write about Italian politics instead of American stuff?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino