Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli/Teddy Spaghetti - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher

GranDuke

kiwifarms.net
Sure, but would Americans with tinfoil hats read his blog if it was mostly about Italian politics? And Italy is much smaller than USA + I bet that not many Italians care about opinions of American living in Italy.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
His stuff of late has been boring. Drinking game still going though

Not often you see someone so Christian be so opposed to conversions.

Also don't forget to "shoot left" and "things are more complicated than a simple binary b/w."

Arm Pit Cream

Tangerine Sniffer #downwitharmcream
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: TaInTeDtAcO

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
"Judeo-christian" is a bullshit term and Ben Shaprio's argument about the west is terrible, but 90% of what he said is just muh evil jews
Would be nice if someone could actually define what Ben said or wrote. As it is all I hear is a bunch of bitching about "erasing" Christianity when I've heard Ben acknowledge Christianity plenty of times.

But hey, we all know the jews have nothing to contribute to history...

. . .

Jubilee year? Why that's an old testament reference...

Vorhtbame

Dame Pumpernickel the Crusty
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, speaking of rewriting history so as to rob us of ourselves, Vox is now exhorting people to not pray for forgiveness of sins but to have our self-generated monetary obligations cancelled.

Because God's more concerned with whether you have outstanding credit-card bills than with whether you are willing to admit you fucked up morally, I guess?

It's like Prosperity Gospel, but without the fun bits, and the choir is made up not of good singers but angry drunks.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Big Nasty and Flexo

Arm Pit Cream

Tangerine Sniffer #downwitharmcream
kiwifarms.net
Would be nice if someone could actually define what Ben said or wrote. As it is all I hear is a bunch of bitching about "erasing" Christianity when I've heard Ben acknowledge Christianity plenty of times.

View attachment 720115

View attachment 720118
. . .
View attachment 720119

This probably isn't exactly what hes talking about, but it is pretty much the same argument
I doubt sharpio mentions 50% of the autistic shit Vox randomly does in his article

Reactions: Flexo

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 720118
. . .
View attachment 720119

"To make an ideal society, you need the government to control the basic utilities -- land, finance, mineral wealth, natural resources and infrastructure monopolies (including the Internet today), pharmaceuticals and health care so their basic services can be supplied at the lowest price."

I really hope this Hudson guy isn't serious, or is only illustrating the foolishness of ancient despots. We've SEEN how fucked up things get when the government has its populace by the throat.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Oh man, I was looking for something and revisited one of the videos we had discussed on here before.

Vox appeared in the comments to it.

Oh yeah, we have YouTube Comment Vox.

View attachment 721461
View attachment 721462
View attachment 721463
View attachment 721464
View attachment 721465
View attachment 721466
View attachment 721467
That's a nice find! What saddens me immensely is the vain posturing of intellectual midgets that stands for a debate today...

Vox Day thinks that having a dream of being repulsed by sexual advances of your demented grandma is the same thing as fucking her. He doesn't even try to use psychoanalytic understanding: the dream could have represented this repressed desire (it's a bit of a stretch, however, to interpret a dream without knowing the full context, and this is the most straightforward interpretation possible, very pedestrian).

No, he doesn't offer an Interpretation. He "Knows For Fact" that JPB is a reprehensible pervert who wants to fuck his vulnerable grandma. As I said before, Vox Day is not even good at being a vile person. I guess it takes higher intelligence to be a decent asshole.

I think JPB deserves a better enemy, I pity his name being dragged by pathetic puddle of a brain, who can't even properly attack him. From JPB perspective there is absolutely no incentive to engage, because it would feel like kicking a r.etarded toddler.

But we all need good enemies to grow and reach our full potential.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
This probably isn't exactly what hes talking about, but it is pretty much the same argument
I doubt sharpio mentions 50% of the autistic shit Vox randomly does in his article
Watched the video and I'm still not quite following it. Everything Ben mentions are common features of both Judiasm & Christianity so why not invent a slang term for the overlap between the two?

Anyway, Shapiro seems to have replaced JBP as Vox's principle ire target.

(yes, how dare people have conversations)

(video in question)

Seriously, anybody notice that whoever he is disagreeing with right now is not just wrong, but the most vile and evil of all beings?

Also apparently he FINALLY caught up to where everyone else already was in relation to the show. (or that the humor came from the self-sabotage and lack of self-awareness)

Nerd fight.

[blah blah cutting for time]

This is hilarious if you know anything about the demographics of Russia & China.

I often wonder about the other dictionaries...

Cool kitties club

Kiwi Farms unofficial pet e-catboy
kiwifarms.net
People like this make me laugh as they constantly complain about "cuckservatives" when they have done nothing. Like what has Vox Day actually done compared to "cuckseratives"? He did some science fiction gay-ops and runs a blog. Say what you will about Ben Shapiro or Jordan Peterson but they have actually brought ideas to an audience and are actually able to convince people compared to Vox Day here.

ProgKing of the North

Close to the edge, just by the Riverlands
kiwifarms.net
People like this make me laugh as they constantly complain about "cuckservatives" when they have done nothing. Like what has Vox Day actually done compared to "cuckseratives"? He did some science fiction gay-ops and runs a blog. Say what you will about Ben Shapiro or Jordan Peterson but they have actually brought ideas to an audience and are actually able to convince people compared to Vox Day here.
Yeah but some of those people are non white and non Christian so convincing them is bad, don’t you understand?

• Feels
Reactions: Cool kitties club

GranDuke

kiwifarms.net
I think that Vox is actually one of the "better people" when it comes to "anti-cuckservatives" crowd. He has published some things that have been, for the most part, well regarded like SJWs always lie. He is also still publishing, if I'm not mistaken, his comics line. And every year or so he tries to launch some new platform that ends up failing.

So while he is exceptional he does try to do things and some of his ideas, I think, are decent, but as with everything that he does he has to insert lots of stupid shit into them. I'd guess that maybe he constantly "feuds" with other, more known people, not because they do things, but because they do these things better than he does.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Let's talk about this post a moment.

I mean i actually think taking on Google is a better use of his time. Though i would love to see a record of his banning from the campus.

What I'm curious about is that after all his talk about the fake opposition (Shapiro, Peterson, etc) if he's getting leaked documents from Google he should then have evidence of it.

So where is it? Funny how all these posts about fake ops he's never posted any leaks proving the point. Indeed one starts to wonder if maybe the Google leaks disprove some of his theories.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Least Concern

GranDuke

kiwifarms.net
Real reason is that probably nobody really cares about him. There are many other alt-right figures that have way bigger audiences and still continue to use Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and various other mainstream platforms. Are we supposed to believe that all of them have dirt on Google/Whoever else and thats why they are not touched?

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
We may have to start up a new drinking game. I think Vox is about to move on.

Though one of the commentors stumbles upon the unintended joke.

Yeah... if Jordan was all a conspiracy, how come he's losing steam? Seems like the conspiracy would keep the golden boy popular.

Oh wait, he has a reply for that.

Funny how all these international conspiracies behave in the same way a fad does, isn't it?

Attachments

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino