Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli/Teddy Spaghetti - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen it, but seriously, Peterson v. Zizek? How did this make sense to anyone?

• Feels
Reactions: Flexo

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
VoxDay commenting on Zizek-JBP debate is another example of never-was envy. He can only wish he would participate in such spectacle that garnered quite an attention, and people were even willing to pay to see it.

It really doesn't matter what JBP IQ is, because even if VoxDay "beats" him by 2 SD, he will never get comparable influence, and it renders his supposedly high IQ useless, if he cannot utilize it for his practical goal (VoxDay definitely WANTS attention and prestige, but he is laughably incompetent in getting it in comparison with JBP)

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Random smatterings.

Dude, I'm not even a DDay buff and I've heard of this. (read it in a stephen ambrose book I think)

And looks like something has gotten his panties in a twist again.

I'm not even going to wade into that theology...

If you have made it this far, here's a video I found taking the piss out of Voxy. Hilarious impression. Even if you're not as a right-wing as these guys, trust me, you'll laugh.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Here's a summation of the Peterson Zizik [sp?] debate for those who wanted one.

Sounds like a real clusterfuck where the lack of preparation was on not figuring out what to debate in the first place.

• Agree
Reactions: Angry Shoes

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
Random smatterings.

Dude, I'm not even a DDay buff and I've heard of this. (read it in a stephen ambrose book I think)
View attachment 739656
I hadn't heard of it, but it doesn't surprise me. It also doesn't surprise me that Beale is a fucking moron.

We were really only going to get one shot at this. So the Allies pulled out all the stops to train their units as well as to screw with German intelligence, including dumping a dead man in a British major's uniform off the coast of Spain (knowing that the 'battle plans' he had with him would get sent back to the Germans).

"I very much doubt Eisenhower would ever have been elected President..." Bitch please, what're your military strategy credentials?
If D-Day had failed, it would've probably been the end for any hope for a free Europe. Either the Germans or the Russians would've dominated.

• Agree
Reactions: Flexo

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't heard of it, but it doesn't surprise me. It also doesn't surprise me that Beale is a fucking moron.

We were really only going to get one shot at this. So the Allies pulled out all the stops to train their units as well as to screw with German intelligence, including dumping a dead man in a British major's uniform off the coast of Spain (knowing that the 'battle plans' he had with him would get sent back to the Germans).

"I very much doubt Eisenhower would ever have been elected President..." Bitch please, what're your military strategy credentials?
If D-Day had failed, it would've probably been the end for any hope for a free Europe. Either the Germans or the Russians would've dominated.
I also confirmed.

Chapter 7 of this book goes over the very training and mishaps that happened in it.

Book's first publish date?

• Informative
Reactions: Capsaicin Addict

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
I also confirmed.

Chapter 7 of this book goes over the very training and mishaps that happened in it.

Book's first publish date?

At this point, I'd sooner ask the band members of Sabaton for a WW2 history lesson than I would Vox Day. I'd wager they've done more research.

Dropped Burner

You got any biscuits for sale in there?
kiwifarms.net
Vox is one of those guys who is supposed to have read a lot but references the same five authors all the time. Every time he talks war, Martin van Creveld is supposed to be the ultimate authority. Maybe he is, maybe not, but surely in 2000+ years of written history there have been some other relevant writers on the subject of war.

On the subject of Vox wanting JP's fame, how cringe are these new "random boomer couple vlogs from Europe" posts? Why would I subscribe for shit I could watch for free on youtube or the travel channel?

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Wow just...

A libertarian honestly thinks the government is going to treat its citizens better than a company treats its customers.

I just... I can't believe I lived to see this day.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Some lefties bizarrely have this idea of a pipeline from libertarian ideas to alt-right-ism, but I don't see how any alt-righter could be a proper libertarian, since libertarians generally reject concepts like nationalism and borders and most alt-right policies would necessarily require government power to implement.

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
Vox gave up on libertarianism a while ago, ever since "much Western Civilization" became his sperg obsession.

Frankly I'm not impressed with his "defense" of Western Civilization either. While he is right about needing to defend against the Third World and Islamic hordes, he is surprisingly passive, even fatalistic WRT the Chinese threat.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net
Some lefties bizarrely have this idea of a pipeline from libertarian ideas to alt-right-ism, but I don't see how any alt-righter could be a proper libertarian, since libertarians generally reject concepts like nationalism and borders and most alt-right policies would necessarily require government power to implement.
From my experience a lot of alt-righters are former libertarians themselves. We have a thread on the poster boy for this phenomenon. But as for whether or not the two philosophies are directly connected, I would argue no.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
From my experience a lot of alt-righters are former libertarians themselves. We have a thread on the poster boy for this phenomenon. But as for whether or not the two philosophies are directly connected, I would argue no.
I'd say the connection boils down to "what ideology gives me justification to act like a smug, self-righteous prick?"

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino