Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli / Teddy Spaghetti - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher, jealous of Jordan Peterson.

• I am killing the Proving Grounds board in a week, unless someone has an idea to make it work. (Thread) (Update 1)

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
More than one China-shilling post in a day? Is Vox secretly a 50 Cent Soldier (五毛党)?

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-imperial-overreach-of-corpocrats.html
http://archive.li/GqptX

Even Vox's sycophants are getting tired of this "rah rah China" attitude:

DAH FAQ???

I mean i won't argue that the USA is perfect but most powerful evil? Get bent, Vox.

Latest ROTC bit.

haurchefant

baby baby baby baby
kiwifarms.net
I did a search for this feathernigger's name and lo and behold, he has a fucking thread rofl. This dude has been a major asspain ever since his daddy left him his neetbux in fuck all Italy. I'm glad someone is finally taking up the mantle of bullying him off the internet. I guess Teddy Spaghetti got some protection because of the Rabid Puppies thing because that meant he would never be taken seriously enough to go mainstream (Because he's a faggot nerd) and even the right wingers in the scifi/fantasy lit community are knee knocking nerds who never got over being shoved into a locker so they couldn't take him on. (Pity, if he just learned to stop prattling on about himself like a woman than he might have made something of himself. Those who can, do, etc.)

This gave Ted delusions of grandeur, not realizing that managing shit into the shallow koi pond of scifi/fantasy lit didn't make him qualified to get into the big leagues. And now he's pissing because some dudes on internet radio are fucking with him? Jesus. What a time to be alive.

BR55

kiwifarms.net
They must have shaken up Vox as he seems to have quieted down, even gone a little milquetoast lately. Though if the rotc guys need a new target, they should go check out the moviebob thread (he makes videos regularly)

Still...
View attachment 769740

Not counting China out of the fight, but their economy is a lot more fragile than ours as well as experiencing the consequences of a 1 child policy for several generations... not sure the USA needs to beat them as much as natural selection is going to.
You know for a supposed Ultra Nationalist/Uber Patriot Vox sure does seem to despise America and what it stands for.
Although I suppose that comes with not even living in the country and culture he claims to love so much.

Last edited:

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
You know for a supposed Ultra Nationalist/Uber Patriot Vox sure does seem to despise America and what it stands for.
Although I suppose that comes with not even living in the country and culture he claims to love so much.
Well he thinks that only white people can be Americans so he probably thinks Italy is more American than America

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to think Milo can tell Vox is a scam artist, but then again he doesn't seem too bright. If he ends up on Unauthorized it's only a matter of time before a great right-wing-grifter-lolcow-implosion.
Milo is a scam artist himself. It warms the cockles of my withered, blackened old heart that he, Vox, and Roosh have constantly scammed one another over the years, each thinking he's the cleverest in the room.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
The legend of Teddy Spaghetti continues to spread across the land.
Nothing warms my black heart more than seeing this buffoon ridiculed. It's a poetic justice, and he had it coming for years. He should be tarred and feathered for his arrogance alone. We don't want your stupid pontificating Vox Day, you are a disgrace for all the freedom lovers and mavericks out there, as you pretend to be one of them. But we know you're just a dumb fraud.

Last edited:

TaInTeDtAcO

supreme gentleman
kiwifarms.net
Nothing warms my black heart more than seeing this buffoon ridiculed. It's a poetic justice, and he had it coming for years. He should be tarred and feathered for his arrogance alone. We don't want your stupid pontificating Vox Day, you are a disgrace for all the freedom lovers and mavericks out there, as you pretend to be one of them. But we know you're just a dumb fraud.
Agreed. There is nothing more fun than watching these self important assholes get taken down a peg. Teddy is a particularly interesting case. I've never seen someone respond to an argument by declaring "My IQ is so much higher than yours!"

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
Oh i hope one of you rotc guys is reading the thread today... because Mr. Spaghetti has finally commented in more depth.
View attachment 776525

Sounds an awful lot like a gamma secret king doesn't it?
"They're beneath my notice" is a suspiciously scalzied manboob thing to say.

Vox realizes that when the tard cum starts flowing, the best thing to do is not to escalate.

• Agree
Reactions: Angry Shoes

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
The problem is he can't laugh it off, as he lacks distance to himself, and so it would not believable.

He didn't ignore it, not now and not before: first he closed his chat and now he is addressing it on his blog.

I think he really doesn't know how to deal with it. "Hit pieces" by some respectable publications can stroke his ego. Ridicule is not stroking his ego, and if it will continue he will get more desperate.

Although I think that some of the Teddy Spaghetti mock videos are too childish or too gross to be funny, I love Barcelona Boomers mock trailers (whoever does these trailers could use a better speech synthesizer for narration, but other than that they are funny).

I think something along the line Barcelona Boomers trailers but only about Teddy Spaghetti/Vox Day would be more effective than puerile humor.

Angry Shoes

cold_take_generator.py
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh i hope one of you rotc guys is reading the thread today... because Mr. Spaghetti has finally commented in more depth.
View attachment 776525

Sounds an awful lot like a gamma secret king doesn't it?
This is gold.

“I’m so smart I have no problem seeing through obvious trolls. Also, I’m totally not mad. Look, I wrote an entire fucking blog post about how not-mad I am.”

Vox should do a bit of research on what happened between Sargon and Metokur.

Wait, no. He’s so egotistical he’d think he was Metokur in that situation.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
But notice closely what Teddy says:
"Notice how the gamma first pretends to be on your side, then attempts to convince you to do what he wants through appeals to what he assumes are your concerns about how you look to others."

But if you look at the parts he quoted. There's two different usernames. Which means he's attributing to two different people a single "gamma's" action.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino