Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli / Teddy Spaghetti - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher, jealous of Jordan Peterson.

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Has Vox ever presented evidence that he's an Alpha?

Also I'd like to see the HR complaint after he kicks somebody off a project for "being a gamma"
Vox insists he's a "Sigma", which is apparently code for "Acts like a little bitch, but is secretly a galaxy-brain turbo-chad that the plebs fear and hate".
AKA, it's just

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Has Vox ever presented evidence that he's an Alpha?

Also I'd like to see the HR complaint after he kicks somebody off a project for "being a gamma"
He's a Delta, obviously.
He has always, always claimed to be sigma.

Which has caused some mirth on the red-pill sphere.

Vorhtbame

Whatever it is, I'm against it.
kiwifarms.net
A more on-point argument would be that militant MGTOWs make the same error as militant feminists: assume that because many members of a sex act a certain way, all members of that sex must eventually act that way. Or that because some white people behave a certain way, all white people must eventually act that way. The list of better examples is endless because bigotry goes in every direction.

No, it's not fair to dismiss it entirely, because risk exists; nobody's immune to it. At the same time, he should have examined more thoroughly why this sort of thinking is not necessarily wrong in its inception, but it is incomplete. And incomplete thinking is part of how we got where we are on the whole.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
This reply gets even funnier when you remember that Teddy would apply the exact same statistical reasoning when talking about interracial relationships.
View attachment 805954

No, really. I'm not making that up. Compare the reasoning above to this post from 2 years ago.
View attachment 805960
This doesn't even make sense, so statistics and trends can be true but it's impossible for statistics and trends to affect an individual? "Yes it's more likely a person will be murdered in Colombia, but if YOU go to Columbia it's not like YOU are more likely to be murdered."
Yes, that's actually exactly what it means, you absolute fucking idiot.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Both examples that Flexo quotes prove that Vox Day aka Teddy Spaghetti has absolutely no idea about statistics. I guess they are not that demanding in statistics class for people majoring in economics.

In other words Vox Day is a moron, news at 11.

Reactions: TaInTeDtAcO

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
Both examples that Flexo quotes prove that Vox Day aka Teddy Spaghetti has absolutely no idea about statistics. I guess they are not that demanding in statistics class for people majoring in economics.

In other words Vox Day is a moron, news at 11.
He's also fucking devoid of compassion and empathy. His treatment of C3 makes me simultaneously ill and full of rage.

Fuck me, one can disagree with a person without treating them with this kind of contempt. What a goddamn faggot.

Vorhtbame

Whatever it is, I'm against it.
kiwifarms.net
He's also fucking devoid of compassion and empathy. His treatment of C3 makes me simultaneously ill and full of rage.

Fuck me, one can disagree with a person without treating them with this kind of contempt. What a goddamn faggot.
Ironically, he used to direct his readers to treat the idea and the proponent as separate, that good people sometimes have bad ideas and that everyone can be wrong. Be confident in your position and back it up, and engage points of disagreement rather than flaws in the speaker; if you can't support your assertions, they may make you feel nice but they don't edify anyone.

All of this is to say: He knows better than this, which makes his behavior all the more contemptible.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Ironically, he used to direct his readers to treat the idea and the proponent as separate, that good people sometimes have bad ideas and that everyone can be wrong. Be confident in your position and back it up, and engage points of disagreement rather than flaws in the speaker; if you can't support your assertions, they may make you feel nice but they don't edify anyone.

All of this is to say: He knows better than this, which makes his behavior all the more contemptible.
So did he gradually go insane, or did he just lose his damn mind one day?

A Humble Ewok

kiwifarms.net
Vox insists he's a "Sigma", which is apparently code for "Acts like a little bitch, but is secretly a galaxy-brain turbo-chad that the plebs fear and hate".
AKA, it's just
One of the great ironies of his whole Socio-Sexual Hierarchy, is the "Sigma" category sounds like something a "Gamma" would come up with. I would say his whole hierarchy is something a "Gamma" would think up (if you just understand "Gamma" as being a nerdy dweeb).

MarineTrainedTard

Children, would you like to have been aborted?
kiwifarms.net
It seems like he may have had just enough self-awareness to realize he fits "Gamma" to a T and then came up with "Sigma" so he could delude himself "uh uh uh, but I'm DIFFERENT, you see, I COULD be an Alpha but I don't care, I'm just too cool for school, so I'm totally not a whiny bitch 'Gamma'!"

Bani

Lil' Vegetation Sniffer
kiwifarms.net
This guy is like a crazy homeless person on bathsalts who shouts conspiracy theories at passersby.

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
It seems like he may have had just enough self-awareness to realize he fits "Gamma" to a T and then came up with "Sigma" so he could delude himself "uh uh uh, but I'm DIFFERENT, you see, I COULD be an Alpha but I don't care, I'm just too cool for school, so I'm totally not a whiny bitch 'Gamma'!"
It's like his own 'hidden king' theory.

Heal thyself, Teddy.

Reactions: Meat Poultry Veg

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
One of the great ironies of his whole Socio-Sexual Hierarchy, is the "Sigma" category sounds like something a "Gamma" would come up with. I would say his whole hierarchy is something a "Gamma" would think up (if you just understand "Gamma" as being a nerdy dweeb).
Yeah that's what weirds me out so much about Vox, he's the most effeminate, soft-spoken, clearly non-confident guy I've ever seen. He sounds and talks exactly like Gale from Breaking Bad. He has the nerdiest hobbies and interests, like writing a book called "Throne of Bones." Imagine him in a social setting, imagine him at a protest or in a club or anywhere hectic and imagine his timid autistic face averting eye contact with everyone. Yes Teddy, tell us all about how all your haters are bitches. I think we could pool our money and arrange a fight and get a woman to kick his ass.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino