Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli / Teddy Spaghetti - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher, jealous of Jordan Peterson.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Vox just isn't a very good writer. Even SJWs Always Lie is good at describing behavior but it sucks at describing effective countermeasures. Putting it this way: I've read a book written by an actual grifter with a PsyD and a MD who knows how to source things.

And he could pinpoint the actual solution to the SJW tactic of labeling and discrediting much better than Vox could in 200 pages.
I'd bet a lot that Vox's problem is the same I've seen with a few other people: they will NOT acknowledge that they didn't write a perfect first draft and will fight every correction and change anyone suggests to improve the work.

Elwood P. Dowd

President of the Maxliam Fan Club.
kiwifarms.net
I'd bet a lot that Vox's problem is the same I've seen with a few other people: they will NOT acknowledge that they didn't write a perfect first draft and will fight every correction and change anyone suggests to improve the work.
This was exactly the case with Throne of Bones. Interesting concept, but awful execution. A late era Roman Empire where barbarians were pushing at their borders and a religion similar to Christianity was suborning them from within. With magic. The sort of garbage that constitutes most of my reading material these days. But, boy howdy, I couldn't read 100 pages of it. And usually have a very high tolerance for typos and grammatical errors.

Underestimated Nutria

kiwifarms.net
Vox just isn't a very good writer. Even SJWs Always Lie is good at describing behavior but it sucks at describing effective countermeasures. Putting it this way: I've read a book written by an actual grifter with a PsyD and a MD who knows how to source things.

And he could pinpoint the actual solution to the SJW tactic of labeling and discrediting much better than Vox could in 200 pages.
Sounds good. Title?

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Da faq? I'm not even going to try making sense of this.
View attachment 811157

Anti-vax post! Spot the logical problem.
View attachment 811160

Shapiro post! Boy I could have some fun with opinions Vox had 14 years ago... (notice how nobody else is allowed to change their mind)
View attachment 811163
That first one is just like the purest distillation of every tyrant's thought process: "All who defy me should be killed".

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
Pot calling kettle black, news at 11:

A MGTOW decides that it is only fair to ask me to give practical help and advice to others:
You've stated your case against MGTOW's like me as liars and Satanists, so now I think it's fair to ask you to now move on to the next step, which is to give practical help and advice to these young men that you are encouraging to get married regarding what sort of women they should be looking for, and how they can be better and more successful husbands and fathers.

You might think it should be obvious, but when people are young and lack life experience they don't always see things clearly. The gynocentric feminazi world certainly is not helping men and women figure things out.

I'm still MGTOW my self, because that's what works for me, I was MGTOW decades before it had the name or the militant political and social aspect to it. Even so, I happily concede some of your points, one of which MGTOW's call NAWALT, not all women are like that. But young men need help seeing and understanding what these unicorns look like, the kind of attitudes and opinions that are peculiar to the unicorns. It's more than just their notch counts and selfies, I think.

I never found a unicorn my self, but I still allow that they exist, somewhere, out there, in the big world.

So, young men need help recognizing the qualities of a unicorn, and also they need help developing the qualities of leadership that you point out are necessary to maintaining a healthy relationship with a woman.

I think if you provided a positive message toward that end, you would help the cause of promoting the survival of western civilization more effectively than just calling people names.

You called me a liar, but I would be lying if I did not confess and admit that I have made a deliberate and considered choice to eschew relationships with females, and I'd be a liar if I didn't tell the truth about how and why I made that choice.

I don't tell young men what to do or not do, I don't call them names if they make a different choice. Mainly I tell young men, when I tell them anything, to be careful about women, don't fall for just a pretty face, and make sure they consult with a lawyer before they sign any legal documents of any kind. How is that bad advice? How is that dishonest and Satanic? I'm not seeing it. But never mind on that, just please think about how to actually accomplish what you claim is your intention, which is a good intention in my opinion.
Hey, calling liars and cowards liars and cowards is just me going my own way. How can they possibly object to that? It's really rather amazing how sensitive these narcissistic creatures are to criticism of their chosen path when they have very publicly declared that they owe nothing to society and refuse to do anything for anyone. What do they care if anyone calls them names anyhow?

Anyhow, I don't care what they think is fair. I'm not shaming them to try to change their behavior, I am simply observing their contemptible cowardice and their habitual dishonesty. I don't care what they think is fair. I don't care what they think at all.

This is all I have to say directly to the MGTOW: You quit. You're out. You're done. You ran from the battle. So be it. You don't count anymore. Now go off and die alone, as you've chosen.

But shitposting in a Florentine villa isn't "running from the battle"...

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Pot calling kettle black, news at 11:

A MGTOW decides that it is only fair to ask me to give practical help and advice to others:

Hey, calling liars and cowards liars and cowards is just me going my own way. How can they possibly object to that? It's really rather amazing how sensitive these narcissistic creatures are to criticism of their chosen path when they have very publicly declared that they owe nothing to society and refuse to do anything for anyone. What do they care if anyone calls them names anyhow?

Anyhow, I don't care what they think is fair. I'm not shaming them to try to change their behavior, I am simply observing their contemptible cowardice and their habitual dishonesty. I don't care what they think is fair. I don't care what they think at all.

This is all I have to say directly to the MGTOW: You quit. You're out. You're done. You ran from the battle. So be it. You don't count anymore. Now go off and die alone, as you've chosen.

But shitposting in a Florentine villa isn't "running from the battle"...
Dang you beat me too it.

I want to use those words now every time Teddy posts about the USA: "You quit. You're out. You don't count any more."

He also had to go an ruin an almost decent point with some bad theology.
Screenshot_20190623-171334.jpg

Like... anybody read the parable of the good Samaritan?

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Well, what about people who paid for college without loans? Or paid their loans? Isn't it unfair to them to use their tax money to pay for irresponsible decisions of others?

Nobody is forcing them to take college loans. They should think, or their parents should think before signing a dotted line. I can understand loan forgiveness in rare circumstances of actual hardship (sudden illness, parents death etc.), but in normal circumstances we should not reward irresponsible behavior.

Last edited:

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying universities & loans aren't totally frakked right now, but 80% of the problems we have are the result of efforts to fix previous problems (and often problems that weren't that bad to begin with). I see no reason to assume that the effort to fix things THIS TIME is going to work and not make things worse again.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Alright time for some updates. Get your drinks ready for the game, you're gonna be plastered...

Remember all the times Teddy whined about being called a white supremacist? We remember...
Screenshot_20190627-080941.jpg

Everyone agrees Teddy Spaghetti has to go back to America.
Screenshot_20190627-081144.jpg

Wait... hold on... what's that link...
Screenshot_20190627-081355.jpg

Not sure how reflective that is of the US or the country.

He's really embracing this new theory of his. Which is hilarious because he was all over several royal baby conspiracies.
Screenshot_20190627-081534.jpg

Now everybody that doesn't want to work with Teddy has a handy form letter they can use.
Screenshot_20190627-081738.jpg

Talk about dad.
Screenshot_20190627-082648.jpg

More build your own platform stuff.
Screenshot_20190627-082754.jpg

Sorry for the double post but right after I put up the other one, this post landed.
Screenshot_20190627-083055.jpg

Not complaining about the class or anything. I just want to take a moment and focus on that 2nd link there. Click it and you go to...

No joke. This is what it looks like.
Screenshot_20190627-083550.jpg

Yeah... that doesn't look sketchy at all. We'll have to see if later he corrects it.

Reactions: Vox Gay

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Because this is just what the world needs: another superhero movie...

Red-hair has at least developed maxilla, but I was stunned to see Vox-Day profile for the first time:

vox_day_no_jaw.PNG

This guy has no jawline whatsoever. I know he is somewhat chubby, but even if I subtract fat, there is just nothing there! The weakest jaw evah...

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino