Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli / Teddy Spaghetti - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher, jealous of Jordan Peterson.

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
Uh, if he actually ripped off a big Hollywood movie, I'm not sure even being in Italy will save his ass.

Still, just like a parasitic immigrant to steal from others.

EDIT: I should say, assuming anyone other than us is even paying attention to Signore Spaghetti's magnum opus

Reactions: MadameMidlifeCrisis

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
"They have to go back" -a man living in a foreign country.

Also three of them were born here. Where should they go "back" to?

Senior Lexmechanic

See you in a couple months, maybe.
kiwifarms.net
"They have to go back" -a man living in a foreign country.

Also three of them were born here. Where should they go "back" to?
Just trace their family tree until you find the place their ancestors emigrated from, and ship them back there. After all, remember that Vox thinks that the USA belongs exclusively to Anglos.

Amya Spedonym

5G Virus Maintenance Tech
kiwifarms.net
I'm a bit disappointed that today, the fiftieth anniversary of the first lunar landing, we didn't get any quality sperging from Teddy about how it was all a hoax.

On the other hand, we got his theory on the Anglo-Iranian game of tanker tag going on right now, and it took a true Sigma to puzzle this one out...

(Link here. Archive here.)

teddyspaghetti1.png

Long story short, apparently the (((Neocons))) wanted the God Emperor to attack Iran to distract attention away from the forthcoming pedo roundup in the wake of the Epstein arrest. The God Emperor didn't fall for it, though, so instead the (((Neocons))) got the British to seize a tanker, because they knew that would make the Iranians seize a tanker in revenge, and then they'd get their war with Iran to distract the media from the Great Awakening Pedo Roundup that's going to happen any day now when Epstein sings.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get all these thumbtacks, 3"x5" cards, and pieces of yarn off my wall.

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
kiwifarms.net
I'm a bit disappointed that today, the fiftieth anniversary of the first lunar landing, we didn't get any quality sperging from Teddy about how it was all a hoax.
Probably because he's a moon landing denialist/hoaxer, as noted earlier in this thread. It was one of the few things that actively made me Mad On The Internet and I feel not a jot of shame over my rage.

Amya Spedonym

kiwifarms.net
Probably because he's a moon landing denialist/hoaxer, as noted earlier in this thread. It was one of the few things that actively made me Mad On The Internet and I feel not a jot of shame over my rage.
I could never tell if he really believed it, or if he was just throwing out the "I'm just sayin'" angle for the rage clicks. With Teddy Spaghetti it can be hard to tell where the performance art leaves off and the hardcore autism begins.

Flexo

Booze for every robot; a bullet for every human
kiwifarms.net
Teddy Spaghetti doesn't seem to realize he's toxic. Oh i don't mean about his racism stuff, I just mean he's a total asshole.
Screenshot_20190724-124003.jpg

Know what this post tells me about him? He hates having to explain himself. Because any sane person would take the blog post in question:
As an explanation of why one should use infogal. But no, the great and wise Teddy should never have to bother with explaining himself or making an ad pitch. Does anyone else see it?

Also first few comments.
Screenshot_20190724-124040.jpg

Oh and in case you wanted to know something of Teddy's childhood...
Screenshot_20190724-124504.jpg

Reactions: Amya Spedonym

Amya Spedonym

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 856895
Teddy's such a walking I Studied The Blade meme that it's painfully obvious he spent much of his primary school career with his head being held upside down in a toilet.

Only someone with the deep insecurities stemming from that would develop his Dungeons & Dragons-esque "sociosexual heirarchy".

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Teddy Spaghetti doesn't seem to realize he's toxic. Oh i don't mean about his racism stuff, I just mean he's a total asshole. [...]

View attachment 856895
That's quite revelatory. I thought that "alphas" or "sigmas" are simply born with such superior genetics that they occupy solid places in social hierarchies even before they utter first words. Who would've thought that you can be a "sigma", and at the same time some hapless weakling at ANY point in your life...

Flexo

kiwifarms.net
Not saying this isn't true, but I would like to see more evidence for it.
Screenshot_20190730-093136.jpg

Doesn't this then speak well of JBP since he doesn't claim to be Christian? Also I'm still curious what keeps Vox from being a who're.
Screenshot_20190730-093256.jpg

I am honestly torn on my feelings of "peodo" replacing gamma.
Screenshot_20190730-093435.jpg

Please stop trying to help those actually working to do something.
Screenshot_20190730-093608.jpg

And yet the mixed blood Mexican living in Italy never explains what is to be done about mixed blooded people. Hmmm....
Screenshot_20190730-093744.jpg

Flexo

kiwifarms.net

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Teddy's such a walking I Studied The Blade meme that it's painfully obvious he spent much of his primary school career with his head being held upside down in a toilet.

Only someone with the deep insecurities stemming from that would develop his Dungeons & Dragons-esque "sociosexual heirarchy".
Definitely reminds me of the narcissist I knew who, when his daughter was getting beaten up in school, would give her "advice" that mostly went "When I was in school, people would start fights with me, but boy, I'd finish 'em. Two-hit fights, 'cause I'd hit them and they'd hit the wall."

That daughter ended up taller than her father by a clear two inches, and she's not a giant, so that should tell you the actual origin of these stories...

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Amya Spedonym