Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli / Teddy Spaghetti - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher, jealous of Jordan Peterson.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
So I've fallen enough behinds I'm going to have to do theme posts. First up, Vox on Shapiro, Jews, and the revelation that different faiths believe different things.

What about giving up binary thinking? Shades of grey? Etc
Screenshot_20190708-130022.jpg

Umm... I don't see a denial of existence in the above.
Screenshot_20190708-130207.jpg

I... am pretty sure he's misunderstanding a deeper point here. Also not sure a single rabbi is proof of anything, after all you can find single churches and preachers and priests declaring things that are outright heresy.
Screenshot_20190708-130509.jpg

EDIT: Yep. From the article linked by Vox.
"The Constitution," said Justice Ginsburg, "is old, outdated, from a different era and should be replaced."​
"Funny," says the student, "that sounds just like you."​
I am a Jew, and sadly, that is exactly how our Torah appears to be viewed by liberal members of our clergy.​

Last edited:

MarineTrainedTard

Ryan! Stab somebody!
kiwifarms.net
Uh, if he actually ripped off a big Hollywood movie, I'm not sure even being in Italy will save his ass.

Still, just like a parasitic immigrant to steal from others.

EDIT: I should say, assuming anyone other than us is even paying attention to Signore Spaghetti's magnum opus

Reactions: MadameMidlifeCrisis

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
"They have to go back" -a man living in a foreign country.

Also three of them were born here. Where should they go "back" to?
Just trace their family tree until you find the place their ancestors emigrated from, and ship them back there. After all, remember that Vox thinks that the USA belongs exclusively to Anglos.

Amya Spedonym

Internet asylum applicant
kiwifarms.net
I'm a bit disappointed that today, the fiftieth anniversary of the first lunar landing, we didn't get any quality sperging from Teddy about how it was all a hoax.

On the other hand, we got his theory on the Anglo-Iranian game of tanker tag going on right now, and it took a true Sigma to puzzle this one out...

(Link here. Archive here.)

teddyspaghetti1.png

Long story short, apparently the (((Neocons))) wanted the God Emperor to attack Iran to distract attention away from the forthcoming pedo roundup in the wake of the Epstein arrest. The God Emperor didn't fall for it, though, so instead the (((Neocons))) got the British to seize a tanker, because they knew that would make the Iranians seize a tanker in revenge, and then they'd get their war with Iran to distract the media from the Great Awakening Pedo Roundup that's going to happen any day now when Epstein sings.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get all these thumbtacks, 3"x5" cards, and pieces of yarn off my wall.

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
I'm a bit disappointed that today, the fiftieth anniversary of the first lunar landing, we didn't get any quality sperging from Teddy about how it was all a hoax.
Probably because he's a moon landing denialist/hoaxer, as noted earlier in this thread. It was one of the few things that actively made me Mad On The Internet and I feel not a jot of shame over my rage.

Amya Spedonym

kiwifarms.net
Probably because he's a moon landing denialist/hoaxer, as noted earlier in this thread. It was one of the few things that actively made me Mad On The Internet and I feel not a jot of shame over my rage.
I could never tell if he really believed it, or if he was just throwing out the "I'm just sayin'" angle for the rage clicks. With Teddy Spaghetti it can be hard to tell where the performance art leaves off and the hardcore autism begins.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Teddy Spaghetti doesn't seem to realize he's toxic. Oh i don't mean about his racism stuff, I just mean he's a total asshole.
Screenshot_20190724-124003.jpg

Know what this post tells me about him? He hates having to explain himself. Because any sane person would take the blog post in question:
As an explanation of why one should use infogal. But no, the great and wise Teddy should never have to bother with explaining himself or making an ad pitch. Does anyone else see it?

Also first few comments.
Screenshot_20190724-124040.jpg

Oh and in case you wanted to know something of Teddy's childhood...
Screenshot_20190724-124504.jpg

Reactions: Amya Spedonym

Amya Spedonym

kiwifarms.net
Oh and in case you wanted to know something of Teddy's childhood...
View attachment 856895
Teddy's such a walking I Studied The Blade meme that it's painfully obvious he spent much of his primary school career with his head being held upside down in a toilet.

Only someone with the deep insecurities stemming from that would develop his Dungeons & Dragons-esque "sociosexual heirarchy".

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino