Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli / Teddy Spaghetti - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher, jealous of Jordan Peterson.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Teddy Spaghetti doesn't seem to realize he's toxic. Oh i don't mean about his racism stuff, I just mean he's a total asshole. [...]

Oh and in case you wanted to know something of Teddy's childhood...
View attachment 856895
That's quite revelatory. I thought that "alphas" or "sigmas" are simply born with such superior genetics that they occupy solid places in social hierarchies even before they utter first words. Who would've thought that you can be a "sigma", and at the same time some hapless weakling at ANY point in your life...

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Not saying this isn't true, but I would like to see more evidence for it.
Screenshot_20190730-093136.jpg

Doesn't this then speak well of JBP since he doesn't claim to be Christian? Also I'm still curious what keeps Vox from being a who're.
Screenshot_20190730-093256.jpg

I am honestly torn on my feelings of "peodo" replacing gamma.
Screenshot_20190730-093435.jpg

Please stop trying to help those actually working to do something.
Screenshot_20190730-093608.jpg

And yet the mixed blood Mexican living in Italy never explains what is to be done about mixed blooded people. Hmmm....
Screenshot_20190730-093744.jpg

Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
Teddy's such a walking I Studied The Blade meme that it's painfully obvious he spent much of his primary school career with his head being held upside down in a toilet.

Only someone with the deep insecurities stemming from that would develop his Dungeons & Dragons-esque "sociosexual heirarchy".
Definitely reminds me of the narcissist I knew who, when his daughter was getting beaten up in school, would give her "advice" that mostly went "When I was in school, people would start fights with me, but boy, I'd finish 'em. Two-hit fights, 'cause I'd hit them and they'd hit the wall."

That daughter ended up taller than her father by a clear two inches, and she's not a giant, so that should tell you the actual origin of these stories...

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Amya Spedonym

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
So this is VERY interesting...

Long story short, I had noticed a lot of Vox's authors seemed to be "jumping ship" so to speak. Been wondering what was up. Well apparently one of the authors explained:
1564540281355.png

I will acknowledge: good for Vox (or Markku, whichever) on being an apparently stand-up guy publishing-wise.

Not sure how much this change in business model or focus is going to work out, though. Could be entertaining in away they don't intend...

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Long story short, I had noticed a lot of Vox's authors seemed to be "jumping ship" so to speak. Been wondering

Not sure how much this change in business model or focus is going to work out, though. Could be entertaining in away they don't intend...
Yes, especially "developing games". With the grand vision of Vox Day they can produce something better than Revolution 60 and Hot Dish! :)

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net

Long story short, I had noticed a lot of Vox's authors seemed to be "jumping ship" so to speak. Been wondering what was up. Well apparently one of the authors explained:
View attachment 867992

I will acknowledge: good for Vox (or Markku, whichever) on being an apparently stand-up guy publishing-wise.

The last thing Teddy would need is an ugly property-rights fight that would do nothing to improve Castalia's 'stable' and piss off a number of people he is presumably on good (or at least tolerable) terms with.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
I know we haven't heard from our RotC boys in awhile - mostly because they haven't bothered with Vox lately - but remember how Teddy loves to go on and on about pedos? Why no mention of the work these guys did? Is his pride more important than punishing evil?

Amya Spedonym

Internet asylum applicant
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 867992

LOL like so many in Vox's orbit, that guy's flirting with being a cow himself. Bonus points for him being an immigrant to the US, but I guess immigrating is okay if you're Vox or one of his orbiters.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
I know we haven't heard from our RotC boys in awhile - mostly because they haven't bothered with Vox lately - but remember how Teddy loves to go on and on about pedos? Why no mention of the work these guys did? Is his pride more important than punishing evil?
Of course it is. Everything he does is secondary to his ego.

Imagine some high profile right wing individual had publicly stated that Vox was a dick and not as smart as he thinks he is, and even *gasp* disagreed with him on some things came to him and now wanted to publish a book through him. Maybe this person was blacklisted everywhere else. Whatever. And let's say this person is mostly on the same page politically as Vox. Because of how high profile this person is, Vox publishing this book would rake him MAD publicity and make him considerable money. This would in turn raise Vox's profile to get his own ideas out to the public.

How long do you think it would take him to reject the guy and write a long, gloating blog post about how he turned down this gamma because he's such a sigma and all the gammas who think he's an idiot just don't understand?

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Of course it is. Everything he does is secondary to his ego.

Imagine some high profile right wing individual had publicly stated that Vox was a dick and not as smart as he thinks he is, and even *gasp* disagreed with him on some things came to him and now wanted to publish a book through him. Maybe this person was blacklisted everywhere else. Whatever. And let's say this person is mostly on the same page politically as Vox. Because of how high profile this person is, Vox publishing this book would rake him MAD publicity and make him considerable money. This would in turn raise Vox's profile to get his own ideas out to the public.

How long do you think it would take him to reject the guy and write a long, gloating blog post about how he turned down this gamma because he's such a sigma and all the gammas who think he's an idiot just don't understand?
Almost sounds like you have someone specific in mind.

Anyway, movie update.
Screenshot_20190801-104609.jpg

That first link goes to...
Which I think we looked at before but now it has more content.
Screenshot_20190801-104848.jpg

Oh hang on, I seem to have cut off the bottom of the page....
Screenshot_20190801-104916.jpg

Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
Reclaiming the Blade was pretty good, a documentary on Western swords and swordsmanship. Because LOTR was still current, they interviewed some of the stars and John Rhys-Davies narrated. Galatia Films attempted to crowdfund a Part 2, but it didn't make it.

Note that Rebel's Run is not listed on the page I linked, by the way.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
Almost sounds like you have someone specific in mind.
Not really, I've just noticed that Vox tends to rant about right wingers he's jealous of or who have bruised his ego more than he does left wingers these days.

There are definitely some people he's been associated with or attacked who check some of those boxes. Larry Correia, John Ringo, Jordan Peterson, all successful conservative authors Vox has a burr up his ass about. You know if one of them needed him to publish them for whatever reason, he would reject them and revel in it.

I added the caveat that it was someone with very similar beliefs to Vox's own though because I wanted to eliminate the excuse that publishing their work would "go against his values" or whatever. Because I really do get the sense it's more about his ego than anything. Like, imagine if Black Pigeon Speaks told a joke about Vox in a video and then wanted to publish a book with him. I'm not sure if BPS even knows who Vox is, but they're close enough in political beliefs that Vox shouldn't really have any ideological grounds to object. If BPS hurt his pride though, I'm sure he would shoot pigeon man down and would come up with some rambling rant about he was right to do so because BPS is untrustworthy and bad.

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
Not really, I've just noticed that Vox tends to rant about right wingers he's jealous of or who have bruised his ego more than he does left wingers these days.

There are definitely some people he's been associated with or attacked who check some of those boxes. Larry Correia, John Ringo, Jordan Peterson, all successful conservative authors Vox has a burr up his ass about. You know if one of them needed him to publish them for whatever reason, he would reject them and revel in it.

I added the caveat that it was someone with very similar beliefs to Vox's own though because I wanted to eliminate the excuse that publishing their work would "go against his values" or whatever. Because I really do get the sense it's more about his ego than anything. Like, imagine if Black Pigeon Speaks told a joke about Vox in a video and then wanted to publish a book with him. I'm not sure if BPS even knows who Vox is, but they're close enough in political beliefs that Vox shouldn't really have any ideological grounds to object. If BPS hurt his pride though, I'm sure he would shoot pigeon man down and would come up with some rambling rant about he was right to do so because BPS is untrustworthy and bad.
LOL. And I bet most of them barely pay him any attention at all. So Teddy is basically stuck trying to get senpai to notice him.

I imagine he considers Correia some kind of traitor for leaving the Sad Puppies/Rabid Puppies field, despite the fact that (a) it sells no books, and (b) Correia was busy with writing books.

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
LOL. And I bet most of them barely pay him any attention at all. So Teddy is basically stuck trying to get senpai to notice him.

I imagine he considers Correia some kind of traitor for leaving the Sad Puppies/Rabid Puppies field, despite the fact that (a) it sells no books, and (b) Correia was busy with writing books.
Didn't Correia and Ringo also distance themselves from Vox because he went full "muh ethnostate" alt-right? It certainly wasn't the best optics for the Sad Puppies cause, and probably not to associate with their careers either.

Vox Day's position on the ethnostate has always been kind of incoherent though. He's an expat living in Italy who wants to deport all the immigrants, including legal ones, and thinks Europe and North America are for white people but also claims to be part Cherokee/Hispanic. Is he just a huge hypocrite, or does he actually have enough complexity to his ideology to reconcile how he lives with what he preaches? Because following his own logic, he belongs in some country in South or Central America with the rest of the mestizos.

Anyway, Monster Hunter International is way better than A Throne of Bones. Stay mad, Teddy.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino