Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli / Teddy Spaghetti - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher, jealous of Jordan Peterson.

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
An X-Men team where their chief super-power is bloviating about how we must protect Western Civilization without actually doing any of the things they talk about, being exactly what they criticize (lazy jobless immigrant who refuses to assimilate to the host culture) and furiously masturbate over the Crusades, until they all kill each other because one of them said a mean thing that made the other one mad.

Sounds like an awesome comic book

Reactions: Flexo

Amya Spedonym

5G Virus Maintenance Tech
kiwifarms.net
An X-Men team where their chief super-power is bloviating about how we must protect Western Civilization without actually doing any of the things they talk about, being exactly what they criticize (lazy jobless immigrant who refuses to assimilate to the host culture) and furiously masturbate over the Crusades, until they all kill each other because one of them said a mean thing that made the other one mad.

Sounds like an awesome comic book
I think that was Alpha Flight.

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
Again, millionaires running a pedo ring is 100% believable, Teddy.

It's the part where pizza parlors across the country are somehow involved that I start to call you a fucking sped

• Agree
Reactions: Amya Spedonym

Flexo

Drunk posting normal. Beware sober posting.
kiwifarms.net

Dafuqisdis?

kiwifarms.net

Capsaicin Addict

Dancing on the ashes of history.
kiwifarms.net
As I've noted before in this thread, Teddy infuriates me not because he's wrong about so many things, but that he can be right too. And if he practiced a little of that 'super genius' logic he brags about he'd be wrong about a whole lot less.

It's like... having a star player on your team, but half the time he's mindlessly binging on the dumbest shit and trying to Naruto run through the opposing team's defensive line.

• Feels

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net
So there's been a notable lurch to the right in Italy lately and a general feeling of resentment toward immigrants. I wonder how Teddy will feel if the feeling grows strong enough to end up sending his ass back to the US.
That would certainly be poetic justice.

50 thousand to create a comedy TV show? What are you going to pay the cast and crew, vouchers to their favorite Italian restaurant?

Lol I am REALLY hoping this actually happens. It's going to be the funniest shit ever, but not because it's good. Please Vox do it and write one of the episodes.
50 thousand would certainly be enough to at least start a decent internet show (because let's be real, that's what this will be) as long as the premise isn't something too costly. Then once you get fans, you crowdsource the rest of the funding. The problem is, you need good writers and actors (actors who will work cheap at that) to pull it off. I don't have much faith in Teddy and his stable of talent, especially since his first pitch idea is "Little House on the Prairie starring Owen Benjamin."

White Devil's Advocate

Getting ill-er than the Zodiac killer
kiwifarms.net
Never mind that one of those Republicans.... was Trump. (you can watch the ROTC guys rage out about it here)

View attachment 879323

Then there's.... this extremely nerdy exchange.
View attachment 879330

View attachment 879331
View attachment 879332
View attachment 879333

Of course the fault in the exchange is the assumption that people are deterministic and just happened to be somewhere at random instead of free willed beings who make their own choices.
It must have been delightful raising a kid like Vox.

Vox: I. Do. Not. Need. To. Do. My. Math. Homework. Mom. Because. I. Am. Highly. Intelligent.

Edit: BREAKING NEWS: I was doing a quick youtube search on Vox and this came up.

That's right. Owen Benjamin has finally disavowed Vox Day. Those ROTC guys are gonna have a field day with this.

Last edited:

Flexo

kiwifarms.net
It must have been delightful raising a kid like Vox.

Vox: I. Do. Not. Need. To. Do. My. Math. Homework. Mom. Because. I. Am. Highly. Intelligent.

Edit: BREAKING NEWS: I was doing a quick youtube search on Vox and this came up.

That's right. Owen Benjamin has finally disavowed Vox Day. Those ROTC guys are gonna have a field day with this.
"Vox day is farming my mustache for hair."

Seriously not sure how serious this video is. Vox had said nothing yet.

Ah. 6 min mark he confesses it's a joke.

EDIT: OYG, around the 10 min mark he starts going on and on about "lol" like... I didn't think this level of autism was possible.

Last edited:

Flexo

kiwifarms.net
This is what bugs me about Vox. "You obviously know..."
How? How does he obviously know? Unless you clearly observe them with a quote acknowledging the topic, then there's no reason to ever assume that anybody obviously knows anything. And by this faulty logic he builds a condemnation.
Screenshot_20190821-124140.jpg

I still find it interesting he spends more effort calling out Jews on the right rather than Jews on the left.
Screenshot_20190821-125045.jpg

Doctor Placebo

Western education is sin.
kiwifarms.net
This is what bugs me about Vox. "You obviously know..."
How? How does he obviously know? Unless you clearly observe them with a quote acknowledging the topic, then there's no reason to ever assume that anybody obviously knows anything. And by this faulty logic he builds a condemnation.
View attachment 901237
Vox reminds us he is a foreigner who will never be a full member of the society he lives in. Italy should consider sending him back.

Klavan is wrong about the Proud Boys being white supremacist (although they're some pretty exceptional individuals) but he basically admits he doesn't know too much about it in the quote and focuses more on how they go around starting fights. Teddy meanwhile doesn't even focus on what Klavan got wrong, and defends white supremacy instead.

Anyway, since Klavan said that and is friendly with (((Shapiro))) and (((Prager))) it obviously means he's part of the (((conspiracy to destroy the west))). Because that's the only explanation for a conservative media person knowing and not being hostile to two prominent Jewish conservative media people.