Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli / Teddy Spaghetti - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher, jealous of Jordan Peterson.

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Correia and Ringo also distance themselves from Vox because he went full "muh ethnostate" alt-right? It certainly wasn't the best optics for the Sad Puppies cause, and probably not to associate with their careers either.

Vox Day's position on the ethnostate has always been kind of incoherent though. He's an expat living in Italy who wants to deport all the immigrants, including legal ones, and thinks Europe and North America are for white people but also claims to be part Cherokee/Hispanic. Is he just a huge hypocrite, or does he actually have enough complexity to his ideology to reconcile how he lives with what he preaches? Because following his own logic, he belongs in some country in South or Central America with the rest of the mestizos.

Anyway, Monster Hunter International is way better than A Throne of Bones. Stay mad, Teddy.
Probably. Teddy's ethnostate sperging is such an embarrassment, I suspect other conservative/libertarian authors avoid him on principle. It's like having a friend who keeps ranting about the niggers, 24/7. Even if you agree with him, after a while you want him to just shut the fuck up.

Then you get into Teddy's frankly medieval views about women, his contempt for the American Bill of Rights, and his moon-landing hoax conspiracy crap, and it's easy to just... walk away from him.

(I can't help but grin at how John Ringo's Black Tide series must've infuriated Teddy, considering one of the protagonists is a thirteen year old girl with a knack for zombie killing.)

Dafuqisdis?

kiwifarms.net
wait a minute... They raised over $800K in one month??? How?

View attachment 870708
He didn't. That crowdfunding link went up with the "raised to date" total already at $750,000. And the campaign didn't start on July 2, Vox first linked to that fake crowdfunding crap on his blog on July 15th (Vox claimed that Rebel's Run was deplatformed by Wefunder but there's no evidence for that.)

It's an old scammers trick that Vox uses a lot. Manufacture an air of success so people will want to jump aboard. He does have a core group of exceptional diehards that support him, but they don't have the bucks to invest at that level.

I kind of think there were shenanigans related to his Alt-Hero Q campaign that was removed from on Indiegogo. There was a big burst of activity that got it up to $60,000 in the first 24 hours if I remember correctly, which is a ton for a comic crowdfunding, but in subsequent days things slowed to a trickle almost immediately and the campaign was doing a hundred dollars a day. I thought it was pretty suspicious at the time and the Rebel's Run scam has convinced me he's just trying to soak his followers at this point.

I was introduced to Vox Day through the author John C. Wright way back in the day - Vox publishes some of Wright's stuff through Castalia House. He was always a self-absorbed nut flirting with political extremism but he also I think was an honest broker in his business enterprises, the problem for him being he would jump from one to the other without focus and now all of his myriad startups that he hasn't properly nurtured are undoubtedly floundering.

Vox likes to present himself as a man of independent means, but the Revenge of the Cis guys have said that they hear Vox and his family actually live at a friend's house. The library you can see in his Youtube videos is supposedly theirs. Now his social media presence is nothing but Qanon and conspiracy theorizing, just total garbage.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Never mind that one of those Republicans.... was Trump. (you can watch the ROTC guys rage out about it here)

1565187197161.png

Then there's.... this extremely nerdy exchange.
1565187469294.png

1565187507159.png

1565187526138.png

1565187606086.png

Of course the fault in the exchange is the assumption that people are deterministic and just happened to be somewhere at random instead of free willed beings who make their own choices.

Amya Spedonym

Internet asylum applicant
kiwifarms.net
Then there's.... this extremely nerdy exchange.
View attachment 879330

View attachment 879331
View attachment 879332
View attachment 879333

Of course the fault in the exchange is the assumption that people are deterministic and just happened to be somewhere at random instead of free willed beings who make their own choices.
Teddy's incredulous disbelief that someone who was at a huge popular country music bar in suburban LA might have also attended a huge popular country music festival a couple hours drive away is hilarious. I guess understanding the behavior of normal people is difficult when you're a massive sperg.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
Nothing Vox specific, I just thought you all would laugh also at the thought of the "x-men" filled with the subjects of KiwiFarms. (Although Teddy as Xavier would be hilarious)

MarineTrainedTard

Ryan! Stab somebody!
kiwifarms.net
An X-Men team where their chief super-power is bloviating about how we must protect Western Civilization without actually doing any of the things they talk about, being exactly what they criticize (lazy jobless immigrant who refuses to assimilate to the host culture) and furiously masturbate over the Crusades, until they all kill each other because one of them said a mean thing that made the other one mad.

Sounds like an awesome comic book

Reactions: Flexo

Amya Spedonym

Internet asylum applicant
kiwifarms.net
An X-Men team where their chief super-power is bloviating about how we must protect Western Civilization without actually doing any of the things they talk about, being exactly what they criticize (lazy jobless immigrant who refuses to assimilate to the host culture) and furiously masturbate over the Crusades, until they all kill each other because one of them said a mean thing that made the other one mad.

Sounds like an awesome comic book
I think that was Alpha Flight.

MarineTrainedTard

Ryan! Stab somebody!
kiwifarms.net
Again, millionaires running a pedo ring is 100% believable, Teddy.

It's the part where pizza parlors across the country are somehow involved that I start to call you a fucking sped

• Agree
Reactions: Amya Spedonym

Dafuqisdis?

kiwifarms.net

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
As I've noted before in this thread, Teddy infuriates me not because he's wrong about so many things, but that he can be right too. And if he practiced a little of that 'super genius' logic he brags about he'd be wrong about a whole lot less.

It's like... having a star player on your team, but half the time he's mindlessly binging on the dumbest shit and trying to Naruto run through the opposing team's defensive line.

• Feels

Doctor Placebo

kiwifarms.net
So there's been a notable lurch to the right in Italy lately and a general feeling of resentment toward immigrants. I wonder how Teddy will feel if the feeling grows strong enough to end up sending his ass back to the US.
That would certainly be poetic justice.

50 thousand to create a comedy TV show? What are you going to pay the cast and crew, vouchers to their favorite Italian restaurant?

Lol I am REALLY hoping this actually happens. It's going to be the funniest shit ever, but not because it's good. Please Vox do it and write one of the episodes.
50 thousand would certainly be enough to at least start a decent internet show (because let's be real, that's what this will be) as long as the premise isn't something too costly. Then once you get fans, you crowdsource the rest of the funding. The problem is, you need good writers and actors (actors who will work cheap at that) to pull it off. I don't have much faith in Teddy and his stable of talent, especially since his first pitch idea is "Little House on the Prairie starring Owen Benjamin."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino