Manosphere Theodore "Teddy" Beale / Vox Day / Vox Popoli - pretentious self-imporant Ultra-Right Science Fiction writer and publisher

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net
This is bullshit. I'm actually on Vox's side here, at least based upon what Vox is posting. What's weird is they usually pull everything when an author does something shady, or Amazon thinks they have (to be technical), not just ebooks.

Flexo

serial #3370318
kiwifarms.net
This is bullshit. I'm actually on Vox's side here, at least based upon what Vox is posting. What's weird is they usually pull everything when an author does something shady, or Amazon thinks they have (to be technical), not just ebooks.
Yeah. Although the whole deal with this scalsi knock-off book is so stupid. If it was written by one of the other authors than I get fighting over it, but if (like suspected) it was written by Vox Day then he should just let it drop already and stop jeapordizing the authors in his stable.

Anyway. Updates.
https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/01/lies-lies-lies.html
Screenshot_20190201-082847.jpg

Oh there was an update.
Screenshot_20190201-083058.jpg

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2019/01/reinstated.html
Screenshot_20190201-082943.jpg

Capsaicin Addict

Just a fellow who loves spicy food.
kiwifarms.net
Once again, the blind squirrel finds the nut. Vox is absolutely correct about the need to either bring retailers to task for unfair and prejudiced business practices (that verge on fraud), or to set up systems they don't control.

The former is a seriously tough windmill to tilt at, but with the way certain people have been screwing with new startups in the latter, it might be worth beating on the existing outlets.

I expect more of this crap to chase 'wrongthinky' authors and groups, too; continuous harassment in the form of mysterious account suspensions, shutdowns, or restrictions. And when they get called on it? 'Oops, our bad! We'll fix that for you...' until the next time they kick you in the balls.

EDIT: Christ, but Vox just loves to poke the hornet's nest. He's deliberately baiting Scalzi with this thing and is then shocked when Scalzi pushes back?

I still think Amazon is a pack of faggots for turning off his entire damn account (and LYING about it), but VD once again proves he's also a faggot by chasing his guy-waifu.

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net
File 770 is borderline to being a LOLCow kingdom by itself. Vox vs. that site would be a King Kong vs. Godzilla level re.tard battle. Especially Carmel Floppypants, though in his favor at some point I'll have to dig up how the Sad Puppies fucked up his dox. Amusing, even if it is a few years old at this point. And possibly deleted.

Capsaicin Addict

kiwifarms.net
File 770 is borderline to being a LOLCow kingdom by itself. Vox vs. that site would be a King Kong vs. Godzilla level re.tard battle. Especially Carmel Floppypants, though in his favor at some point I'll have to dig up how the Sad Puppies fucked up his dox. Amusing, even if it is a few years old at this point. And possibly deleted.
It's not just Vox Day, either. There's a number of folks who detest File 770. A full on war between those two would certainly draw spectators into the mix (and be more entertaining).

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
Amazon, from a book-selling point of view, is an absolutely orwellian nightmare. Look, go to a book store, pay cash for the book(s) you want, and if they don't have the book(s) you want go to another store and buy them there or ask them to order them. Don't fucking rely on a hard-left-wing managed, staffed and operated by people who have a baked-in-to-the-circuitry system of censoring what you can and can't read and for fuck's sake don't get your goddamn books "on kindle" where if they decide what you want to read is suddenly nicht gerwehr they're going to remove your ability to read it the minute you turn the fucking thing on! Hold an actual piece of paper in your hands, that you bought, with your money, you fools!

(Not you guys specifically, I mean)

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Can anyone give a rundown on what Vox and JF's debate is going to be about, using small words? It appears that it'll be about natural selection; does Vox not actually believe in it or find it irrelevant?

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net
Can anyone give a rundown on what Vox and JF's debate is going to be about, using small words?
The whole thing is going to be an exercise in autistic posturing and arguing in bad faith. Definitely on Vox's side, probably on his opponent's as well. I'm sure he's sharpening that 148/3 SD from the mean IQ into a mental shiv as I'm typing this.

It appears that it'll be about natural selection; does Vox not actually believe in it or find it irrelevant?
Vox thinks evolution is a plot by evil atheists to undermine Jesus. That it is pushed in school for political and not scientific reasons, that sort of thing.

I don't know that he has ever flat out said he is a Creationist, though. IIRC he presents himself as an "evolution skeptic" which nicely sidesteps the need to present any sort of alternate theory. Or even state what the heck it is you actually believe.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Okay, thanks for that info. That's interesting because it seems like these alt-right types mostly embrace evolution/natural selection and twist its science to explain why white people are just so much better at everything than everyone else. If I have time, I might try to catch that stream out of morbid curiosity.

Capsaicin Addict

kiwifarms.net
Okay, thanks for that info. That's interesting because it seems like these alt-right types mostly embrace evolution/natural selection and twist its science to explain why white people are just so much better at everything than everyone else. If I have time, I might try to catch that stream out of morbid curiosity.
Well, like many other things, there are shades of gray. Ranging from here, where we're only alt-right because there's more morons on the left to laugh at, all the way to Mr. Monarchist Teddy Beale who insists the Enlightenment was a mistake (Sweet Jesus) and we need to discard democracy in favor of autocratic rule.

Vorhtbame

Fun Fact Granny Smith
kiwifarms.net
Late, I know, but this right here got my attention as I was catching up.

When I first started hanging around VP, Vox was adamantly opposed to the idea of there being an "us" composed of his commenters/interlocutors. He openly disdained "joiners". We were called the Dread Ilk only because some nitwit once referred to us as "his ilk" and we thought it was funny, so we tacked on a "dread" and ran with it.

And as far as expectations of philosophy? As long as you argued in good faith and rolled with the punches, you could believe the sun was a grapefruit named Wanda and nobody cared.

There was no "one of us". There was just a mess of eccentric people yelling at clouds and each other--and this guy and this woman who kept slinging creative insults at one another as a form of weird friendship--and sometimes having serious discussions that were thought-provoking and informative. And if you couldn't handle it, well, nobody made you click the link.

Why am I recounting this? Because Vox saying that someone was "NOT part of this group" is so completely opposed to those memories. It makes me wonder if maybe he doesn't have some sort of brain cancer. Or maybe, like that guy from Little Green Footballs, he was just putting on a show back then and this is what he's always believed. Either way, it kind of makes me sad.

(But also grateful for KF. You guys remind me of the good old days.)

Vorhtbame

Fun Fact Granny Smith
kiwifarms.net
Markku identified himself in the past as a Pentecostal. That might have changed based on the Pentecostals in Finland making major inroads with the refugee population and accomplishing a fair number of conversions.

Alpenwolf is the company that "publishes" First Sword, which I mentioned farther upthread was the combat-management Android game where you buy slaves and make them fight each other to the death so you can get richer. I use quotation marks because apparently, you can't buy the game from them anymore, or anything else for that matter. Their most recent project fizzled out in 2015 (Deadzone: Infestation). Technically, Alpenwolf has zero self-generated income.

Strangely enough, when I look for the name "Markku Koponen", I find quite a few results, all different men, from executives to students. Is the name essentially the "John Smith" of Finnish, perhaps?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino