• Train. Say your prayers. Eat your vitamins. Be true to yourself. Be true to your country. Be a real American!

TheReportOfTheWeek / Reviewbrahfancy lad fast food reviewer, lives out of his car, stares too much

Discussion in 'Food' started by CatParty, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 11.16.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 11.46.01 PM.png baby bruh

• Like Like x 2
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs What do you want on your tombstone?

kiwifarms.net
  2. He can wrap that mouth around my sausage roll any time of the day.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    NumberingYourState

NumberingYourState Spinnerotica

kiwifarms.net
  3. Careful, he bites. And apparently, he can't take a compliment either...
    Screen Shot 2017-08-14 at 6.14.58 PM.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #423 hotcheetospuffs, Aug 13, 2017 at 12:35 PM
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017 at 9:51 PM
    hotcheetospuffs

kiwifarms.net
  4. Ahhh he thinks they're trolls (but I think it's true :'
    ) )

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I've been reading some of his old posts from bodybuilding.com and he seems to have a great sense of humor about the hoards of girls who lust after him, and you'd think he'd be all about a golf chick. (if you hardcore fans haven't checked it out it's def worth a read, they have a forum much like KF general discussion on which he was quite active from 2013-2016) https://forum.bodybuilding.com/search.php?searchid=2616506101&pp=&page=13

• Agree Agree x 1
    #425 hotcheetospuffs, Aug 15, 2017 at 10:24 AM
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2017 at 11:04 AM
    hotcheetospuffs

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• I am Andrew Ryan and I am here to ask you a question:
    Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?

No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
    No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
    No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose...

Kiwi Farms.

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.