TheReportOfTheWeek / Reviewbrah - fancy lad fast food reviewer

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm worried about reviewbrah. Look at him in this video.

He has dark circles under his eyes. We all know he has a fairly involved skin care regimen.

Yet, there are dark circles under his eyes. Is he masturbating excessively? Is he on drugs? I hope not. The purity of reviewbrah is a good thing.

But he looks tired and not refreshed and shows signs of excessive masturbation.

BoingoTango

Sabat on a gayops
kiwifarms.net
I'm worried about reviewbrah. Look at him in this video.

He has dark circles under his eyes. We all know he has a fairly involved skin care regimen.

Yet, there are dark circles under his eyes. Is he masturbating excessively? Is he on drugs? I hope not. The purity of reviewbrah is a good thing.

But he looks tired and not refreshed and shows signs of excessive masturbation.
Of course he's masturbating a lot. He has to prepare to eat a fucking Cheeto Sauce Chicken Sandwich. I mean he has to get in the right mind set of the target audience of the product, ya know?

fuzzy_kiwi94

kiwifarms.net
At the end of the day John is still a regular guy. Sure he's wholesome, but I don't want the "Reviewbrah is god" circlejerk to start affecting his decisions just because he's trying to live up to some Mr. Rogers persona. I say let him do drugs and jerk off all day, I'm still gonna watch his channel

HoneyBadgersOfOats

kiwifarms.net
He's actually one of the few reasons I look at my subscriptions on Youtube anymore. I bookmark cows I'm watching I don't want to give them any higher sub numbers. His videos are oddly soothing, in a weird kinda way. I get a feeling he has more passion for the VORW Podcasts rather than the food reviews but what gave him his popularity is the reviews.

I don't think he hates doing the reviews now, just he rather do the VORW Podcasts.

Concentrating

kiwifarms.net
The KFC Cheetos Sandwich review is the first time I realized Reviewbrah was being secretly sponsored. It's a good marketing ploy. He made sure to have the Colonel's face on his cup facing directly into the camera during the entire thing. PepsiCo owns KFC and he went even further and mentioned Mountain Dew's newest, amazing flavor, too.

• Disagree
Reactions: Stupid Fan
K

KE 521

kiwifarms.net
The KFC Cheetos Sandwich review is the first time I realized Reviewbrah was being secretly sponsored. It's a good marketing ploy. He made sure to have the Colonel's face on his cup facing directly into the camera during the entire thing. PepsiCo owns KFC and he went even further and mentioned Mountain Dew's newest, amazing flavor, too.
No way. He’d have to disclose the relationship or be in violation of FTC guidelines. Reviewbrah would never!

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
Pepsi hasn't owned KFC since the 90s.

Bombsaway

The rabbit hole never ends!
kiwifarms.net
Guys, reviewbrah is too self aware to be a cow imo. He is interesting though and I enjoy having a thread on him.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Our hero was once again not pleased with Burger King, but this time it was the rude the customer service that got him miffed
I wonder if the dude was just having a bad day or if he is one of those screaming autists, more annoying than vegans themselves, who shit themselves in rage at the mere existence of vegans.

It sounds okay. I'd consider giving it a shot if it didn't involve actually going to Burger King.

Also good to see the Blue Chalice again.

Last edited:

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
I can't even eat McDonalds anymore. Their food tastes like literal garbage.
I would if I had to. But they are vastly overpriced especially for what they offer. €11 for a medium menu? Oh no. Last time I went was ~2008. BK, last time it had the better burgers, still my last time was 2011 or so. But the local Kwalitaria has the best of em all. Why does a local chain snackbar outdo a multibillion worldwide corporation?

Tags
None