TheReportOfTheWeek / Reviewbrah - fancy lad fast food reviewer

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
The best thing at McDonald's is the $1 McChicken. Change my mind.
Am I getting ripped off with €4 then or what? Also it is seperator meat. Or something. Grind down carcasses with "extra's", squeeze out the meaty bits, dispose of the bone. Not exactly a quality meal. I'd hate to know what they put in there to get the price down to €1.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Am I getting ripped off with €4 then or what? Also it is seperator meat. Or something. Grind down carcasses with "extra's", squeeze out the meaty bits, dispose of the bone. Not exactly a quality meal. I'd hate to know what they put in there to get the price down to €1.
Yes, those more expensive ones are either barely better or not even better. Also it's just ground chicken. They stopped using so-called "pink slime" long ago after mostly hysterical whining about it. It's cheaper because it has a lot of dark meat in it. Dark meat is more flavorful than white meat, despite white meat being a lot more expensive.

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
I'm still trying to figure out this dude. I've watched a few of his videos, and he seems innocent enough, he's good to listen to if you're trying to go to sleep since he's at least quiet and doesn't resort to being another loudmouth, screeching dipshit. There's something about him though that just weirds me out. I'm pretty sure he's on the spectrum, but it's not just that. He reminds me of an alien pretending to be a human, and only doing a so-so job of passing.

Yellow Yam Scam

not the kind of boy you're looking for
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

reviewbuddy injured in fall, in hospital.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Oww, my byaaack
kiwifarms.net
I'm still trying to figure out this dude. I've watched a few of his videos, and he seems innocent enough, he's good to listen to if you're trying to go to sleep since he's at least quiet and doesn't resort to being another loudmouth, screeching dipshit. There's something about him though that just weirds me out. I'm pretty sure he's on the spectrum, but it's not just that. He reminds me of an alien pretending to be a human, and only doing a so-so job of passing.
I think even he's aware of this because his mannerisms in his Q&A videos are so markedly different than his food reviews. He's got a very dry sense of humor and even throws in a few jokes at his own expense (my favorite was his response to the question of what he does with his fast food wrappers and he responds he builds a nest to sleep in for the night, only to say that he doesn't but you can feel free to believe that).

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
I think even he's aware of this because his mannerisms in his Q&A videos are so markedly different than his food reviews. He's got a very dry sense of humor and even throws in a few jokes at his own expense (my favorite was his response to the question of what he does with his fast food wrappers and he responds he builds a nest to sleep in for the night, only to say that he doesn't but you can feel free to believe that).
Someone on Reddit asked him why he doesn't do collabs and he replied that he has crippling anxiety that keeps him housebound for days on end at times. I feel sorry for the dude but kudos to him for still managing to do what he enjoys and support himself despite his affliction. He could've just decided to collect disability and call it a day. He's doing a hell of a lot better than a lot of people out there.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reviewbrah is a study in the power of sincerity and a good example of why one should simply be honest and put themselves out there (provided you have a good soul).

reviewbuddy injured in fall, in hospital.
A little bit of bone shaving in the face, some rhinoplasty...

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Reviewbrah is out of the hospital and recovering at home. He's showing the hole in his ceiling from which he fell onto solid concrete. He also bit his tongue so his tasting (and food-reviewing) abilities might temporarily be impaired.
I've fallen out of exactly that kind of attic in exactly the same way but it was when I was a kid and you can just take ridiculous falls harmlessly.

Tags
None