TheReportOfTheWeek / Reviewbrah - fancy lad fast food reviewer

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Reviewbrah is out of the hospital and recovering at home. He's showing the hole in his ceiling from which he fell onto solid concrete. He also bit his tongue so his tasting (and food-reviewing) abilities might temporarily be impaired.
I've fallen out of exactly that kind of attic in exactly the same way but it was when I was a kid and you can just take ridiculous falls harmlessly.

L50LasPak

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
kiwifarms.net
Also I know there was a big deal about a video with a fall, but falling is serious shit.

Like we all make fun of the "I've fallen and I can't get up!" LifeAlert commercials and shit, but its surprisingly easy to just smash the shit out of your spine by flopping over, even if you're able-bodied. Look up what happened to George Clooney if you want the gory details.

Review-Brah had a lucky break. Pun (dark humor I know) intended.

SmileyTimeDayCare

This is pleasure!
kiwifarms.net
I dunno what it is about this guy. I don't care a damn bit for his content but he's such an endearing dude and I want to see him succeed. He's kind of like the Boss Ross of food reviews. God speed dude.
He is like a modern era Mr. Rogers energy. Even tone of voice. Always kind in delivery. His jokes are often dry and while you may never laugh out loud you chuckle deep within.

He seems like a good dude though to be honest I suspect he's actually the devil...so...ya know...watch out.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CLASH OF THE TITANS
White Castle is opening not too far from that McDs he got the pizza at!

• Informative
Reactions: Rat Speaker

kūhaku

The Stranger
kiwifarms.net
I think there's a lot more to Reviewbrah than people seem to let on, not in a bad way but more so that he just puts on a bit of an act for his videos.

If you haven't seen this video, it's a pretty good one, but I think a lot of the jokes and such he makes in this video as well as in others shows he has a much deeper sense of humor than he is letting on to having. He's a pretty sarcastic dude overall so I wouldn't be surprised if he's a bit different outside of his media.

I enjoy his podcasts quite a bit even though I only watch them on youtube. Earlier this year he cancelled some of his shortwave broadcasts, and I'm not sure if it was this podcast exactly but he does talk about it here.

Again I'm not sure if it was this video, but you could tell and hear how much he was struggling having to cancel the show because he enjoyed it so much but just didn't have the funds to continue on those days.

Hope he goes strong for years to come, he is always fun to watch and is a very nice person.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
who here literally listens to him on shortwave? Listening on 6115 khz now and it's great, but I prefer WRMI's transmissions to WWCR due to the better quality transmitters

Tags
None