TheReportOfTheWeek / Reviewbrah - fancy lad fast food reviewer

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1007875

Brah proving once again that he’s a better (and thinner) man than Joey.
I know this is 2 months old, but this happens all the time with Joey. They write something really nice and then they change it to something awful when he favs the comment. I don't know why he keeps falling for it, it happens every single video.

Scotsman

Grease me up woman!
kiwifarms.net
I know this is 2 months old, but this happens all the time with Joey. They write something really nice and then they change it to something awful when he favs the comment. I don't know why he keeps falling for it, it happens every single video.
Don't YouTube comments usually have an "(edited)" blurb next to them if they've been changed? Joey's been tricked in the past with troll comments, but he's also made it clear that he has issues with Reviewbrah.

I remember a while back, Joey was complaining on stream that Brah was an uptight asshole who always ignored him and blanked all his messages on SM. Then it turned out that he had him blocked the whole time.

6A97DA9A-2DBB-44CE-A3CF-13ECE4D90D10.jpeg

• Feels
Reactions: vertexwindi

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't YouTube comments usually have an "(edited)" blurb next to them if they've been changed? Joey's been tricked in the past with troll comments, but he's also made it clear that he has issues with Reviewbrah.

I remember a while back, Joey was complaining on stream that Brah was an uptight asshole who always ignored him and blanked all his messages on SM. Then it turned out that he had him blocked the whole time.

View attachment 1102730
Yep, that could be. I hope he isn't favorite stupid shit like that, anyway. They seem to be on opposite ends of the food review spectrum, so it seems like wasted energy on drama that nobody cares about.

• Feels
Reactions: Scotsman

mugsy

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1102730
I swear it's always the fucking fatties. Joey reminds me a lot of Boogie in how disingenuous he is. Whatever thin veneer of nice-guy he puts on for his fans is just that - it's an act no different from a salesman's pitch. That's what makes it all the more sickening when you see this walking minimall going "woo woo woo woo woo I love my fans! xD!! woo woo woo," and then shit on his peers at the same time. Something about being fat just makes you prone to lying and deciept.

Tags
None