TheReportOfTheWeek / Reviewbrah - fancy lad fast food reviewer

mugsy

kiwifarms.net
Don't YouTube comments usually have an "(edited)" blurb next to them if they've been changed? Joey's been tricked in the past with troll comments, but he's also made it clear that he has issues with Reviewbrah.

I remember a while back, Joey was complaining on stream that Brah was an uptight asshole who always ignored him and blanked all his messages on SM. Then it turned out that he had him blocked the whole time.

View attachment 1102730
I swear it's always the fucking fatties. Joey reminds me a lot of Boogie in how disingenuous he is. Whatever thin veneer of nice-guy he puts on for his fans is just that - it's an act no different from a salesman's pitch. That's what makes it all the more sickening when you see this walking minimall going "woo woo woo woo woo I love my fans! xD!! woo woo woo," and then shit on his peers at the same time. Something about being fat just makes you prone to lying and deciept.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just checked his Instagram, and yep: uploaded a solid black square. Jesus Christ, BLM is a cancer. If the fucking Reviewbrah can fall to BLM bullying, I have no hope for the human race.
you have to understand here in the cyberfuture it's all babel so he may just mean "what if we don't kneel on some dude's neck for a while" instead of "fuck the system kill all cops"

Bagronkleton

Crush you up easier than a little bag of crisps
kiwifarms.net
Think of it this way, he's probably just reinforcing his paycheck. In cancel culture one does what the Romans do when all it takes to lose a paycheck is to not post a stupid black box.

Now if it bleeds into the video reviews, well that's a different matter. But until then, business is business. Not unlike slapping a rainbow sticker on near expired dingdongs to move product quickly in pride month and handwaving it as ally-ship.

AnOminous

So what?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just checked his Instagram, and yep: uploaded a solid black square. Jesus Christ, BLM is a cancer. If the fucking Reviewbrah can fall to BLM bullying, I have no hope for the human race.
All it really means is I don't want to be chimped out at so I'll engage in absolutely meaningless virtue signaling. I don't like it because I feel insulted by such stupidity that doesn't help anyone or do anything at all but I'm not going to put together some autistic list of "traitors" who did it either.

Michael Jacks0n

You know I'm bad, I'm bad.
kiwifarms.net
All it really means is I don't want to be chimped out at so I'll engage in absolutely meaningless virtue signaling. I don't like it because I feel insulted by such stupidity that doesn't help anyone or do anything at all but I'm not going to put together some autistic list of "traitors" who did it either.
Eh, he's still a cuck sellout. A real Alpha Chad would say "fuck off" to BLM.

Tags
None