TheReportOfTheWeek / Reviewbrah - fancy lad fast food reviewer

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Hatoful Dandy

Harbinger of Thrawn
kiwifarms.net
ReviewBrah Hob.pngHob.jpg
Courtesy of @The 8 Of Spades

Last edited by a moderator:

SpanishClass

kiwifarms.net
This might be a looooong shot, but I still want to try because I really need to know, and maybe someone here can help. I remember back when I was 16 years old being incredibly depressed (still am) and looking online for any other 16 year olds who feel the same way, and what advice they are getting. I remember searching for something along the lines of "16 years old and want to kill myself" and a Yahoo Anwsers popped. In there, someone who appeared to be reviewbrah/thereportoftheweek was talking about being depressed, but also about how he was molsted in Spanish class by another student which really messed with his head. That and also a lot of other depressing incidents. It seems as if he wanted to be anonymous, despite linking his Youtube page at the end of the post and saying someone along the lines of "i have a youtube page where I review enerydrinks", so I went and contacted him about it through an burner Youtube account (Google whatever) but he didn't respond, and perhaps he did but I have no idea what the e-mail was so I cannot get it to see a potential answer. The burner account was for protection for me in case he would try and claim to people online I was blackmailing him with it or something, but I never brought it up to others until now, because I was a huge fan of him, especially after seeing he was also dealing with being sad.

This was back in 2014, he wrote it that year too, someone else may have discovered this by now and publicly confronted him about it, is there anyone here who knows more about this?
Even better, is there anyone with the tech skills to retrieve this Yahoo answers post? Keywords to use could be "Spanish Class", "16 want to kill myself", "youtube.com/user/thereportoftheweek" I also remember him calling this molester in his class a "degenerate" and how he had to switch classes. I tried myself, but I just cannot get it. Maybe he deleted it upon seeing my message. Maybe someone here has direct contact with him to ask?

I really doubt this was someone pretending to be him SO WELL back in 2014. This person would have been a big fan too because he has talked about Spanish class and how he just dislikes it and the teacher in old videos from 2014. I remember storing the post in a notepad, that notepad may have been lost due my laptops crashing and needing to be set to factory settings, or it could be on a external storage that I have of multiple points in time since at least 2014. I will look for it in the coming days.

Anyway, anyone here have any information about this I am missing? I have not been watching him since I think 2016, so this might be old common news.

Quantum Diabetes

You got the touch..you got the powahhh…yeah!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This might be a looooong shot, but I still want to try because I really need to know, and maybe someone here can help. I remember back when I was 16 years old being incredibly depressed (still am) and looking online for any other 16 year olds who feel the same way, and what advice they are getting. I remember searching for something along the lines of "16 years old and want to kill myself" and a Yahoo Anwsers popped. In there, someone who appeared to be reviewbrah/thereportoftheweek was talking about being depressed, but also about how he was molsted in Spanish class by another student which really messed with his head. That and also a lot of other depressing incidents. It seems as if he wanted to be anonymous, despite linking his Youtube page at the end of the post and saying someone along the lines of "i have a youtube page where I review enerydrinks", so I went and contacted him about it through an burner Youtube account (Google whatever) but he didn't respond, and perhaps he did but I have no idea what the e-mail was so I cannot get it to see a potential answer. The burner account was for protection for me in case he would try and claim to people online I was blackmailing him with it or something, but I never brought it up to others until now, because I was a huge fan of him, especially after seeing he was also dealing with being sad.

This was back in 2014, he wrote it that year too, someone else may have discovered this by now and publicly confronted him about it, is there anyone here who knows more about this?
Even better, is there anyone with the tech skills to retrieve this Yahoo answers post? Keywords to use could be "Spanish Class", "16 want to kill myself", "youtube.com/user/thereportoftheweek" I also remember him calling this molester in his class a "degenerate" and how he had to switch classes. I tried myself, but I just cannot get it. Maybe he deleted it upon seeing my message. Maybe someone here has direct contact with him to ask?

I really doubt this was someone pretending to be him SO WELL back in 2014. This person would have been a big fan too because he has talked about Spanish class and how he just dislikes it and the teacher in old videos from 2014. I remember storing the post in a notepad, that notepad may have been lost due my laptops crashing and needing to be set to factory settings, or it could be on a external storage that I have of multiple points in time since at least 2014. I will look for it in the coming days.

Anyway, anyone here have any information about this I am missing? I have not been watching him since I think 2016, so this might be old common news.
Does the thought of touching our King's holy bait and tackle excite you?

Mr. Awesome Man

Kiwi Farms' Resident White Boy
kiwifarms.net
This guy must have a crazy high metabolism if he eats/reviews fast-food every few days and can still maintain such a healthy, thin figure.

SpanishClass

kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck you retards I actually found it.

I won't post the title, or just anything, since you can really easily find the Yahoo link and I don't want to hurt reviewbrah, I sure do hope nobody still can get it though, because I found this completely by accident out of the hundreds of thousands depressed teenagers on Yahoo questions, and I also happened to be a fan.

Reviewbrah, if you read this, or anyone that has contact with him, could you mind adressing if this is real or not? Does anyone know how I can directly contact him?

Holy shit I found multiple "anonymous questions" from him when I searched for his YouTube link. Mind you, this was back in 2012, he was a nobody, and I doubt anyone would pretend to be him.

Luckily you cannot find this particular post about him getting harrased at school, at least I can not with the information I already gave in my first post.

Does the thought of touching our King's holy bait and tackle excite you?

Click "show more" and tell me it was just someone pretending to be him.

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
kiwifarms.net

Holy shit I found multiple "anonymous questions" from him when I searched for his YouTube link. Mind you, this was back in 2012, he was a nobody, and I doubt anyone would pretend to be him.

Luckily you cannot find this particular post about him getting harrased at school, at least I can not with the information I already gave in my first post.
Be honest, do you have a crush on him?
Was it you that was molested in Spanish class?