TheReportOfTheWeek / Reviewbrah - fancy lad fast food reviewer

BluntyBitch

Sharp as ATTACK
kiwifarms.net
Dude I've been looking over my shoulder waiting for a beauty to shank me

Don't blame me kiwis!

I think review bruh made it out of the mild unicorn variety shanking alright tho

youtu.be/Lw8Sw_s2bnc
"Just when I think things can't get any worse, they do! I wind up getting food so inedible I can't even eat it! It's inedible."

imarvges (1).jpeg

I mean, well no wonder...

Bloatlord

kiwifarms.net
Are those phantom of the opera masks on the walls?

Reviewbruh is a national treasure and if he or Betty white succumb to the coof and don't survive the year, I will truly consider it the end of the world, nice knowing ya kiwis
Hope you're still hanging in there brah.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
youtu.be/Lw8Sw_s2bnc
"Just when I think things can't get any worse, they do! I wind up getting food so inedible I can't even eat it! It's inedible."
I think the general deal is that plant-based shit is okay when it's in crumbles imitating sausage or hamburger or something with no definite texture spread out through the dish. When you try to make it have the same texture as meat with actual texture like steak or chicken nuggets, there's just a real uncanny valley effect.

And the people in the comments said they got them and they were tough and gummy like reviewbrah's.

Poor guy seems totally despairing about his experience and can't even bring himself to go on a rant.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2887403
Holy shit look at the murder in his eyes, the ill intent, the cold fury of a long sleeping dragon suddenly awakening. I would be looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life if I was the person who served him the artificial chicken. That is the thousand yard stare of disappointment and rage.
If Colonel Sanders wasn't already dead, I'd tell him to hire a bodyguard.

Hell, maybe he still should.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Colonel Sanders wasn't already dead, I'd tell him to hire a bodyguard.

Hell, maybe he still should.
Colonel Sanders would have agreed with him. After selling the franchise, he once went to one and wrote a scathing review of it. Among other things he said the gravy was like wallpaper paste.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2887403
Holy shit look at the murder in his eyes, the ill intent, the cold fury of a long sleeping dragon suddenly awakening. I would be looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life if I was the person who served him the artificial chicken. That is the thousand yard stare of disappointment and rage.
I would want to see him and Sam Hyde get into the same room together just to review food together for shits and giggles it would be very intense.

Oppressed By Corn Flakes

Jack Scalfani's Match
kiwifarms.net
Dude I've been looking over my shoulder waiting for a beauty to shank me

Don't blame me kiwis!

I think review bruh made it out of the mild unicorn variety shanking alright tho

youtu.be/Lw8Sw_s2bnc

View attachment 2886576

I mean, well no wonder...
Beyond is nasty though. Impossible is the only sub worth a shit and that was because they tried to replicate the taste of blood in the product. It mostly worked, just it is still too fucking expensive for what it is.

BluntyBitch

Sharp as ATTACK
kiwifarms.net
Colonel Sanders would have agreed with him. After selling the franchise, he once went to one and wrote a scathing review of it. Among other things he said the gravy was like wallpaper paste.
Right, dude was a cow and if you've never heard the non-colonel's life story it's worth it. He tried to fight KFC after this so he could open his original restaurant again with chicken done correctly. There is one yt vid on his life that is better than the others.

I don't follow much of Reviewbruhs life story outside his fast food stuff but how can he be so thin and be afast food reviewer. I assumed he was on the spectrum somewhere and had picky eating issues. Or was it cuz his grandma doesn't cook or something?

He seems to be wearing better fitting suits these days. I think I saw a shooped Elliot page shrunken head on that large suit here and it reminded me of a young Reviewbruh, except taller so he still looked better than Elliot .

And Ellen even has a tailor 😂

I love when celebrities attempt to look like plebs.

Stay classy like Reviewbruh, kiwis

Likely

kiwifarms.net
but how can he be so thin and be afast food reviewer
you can eat fast food on a regular basis and not be a fatty, it's just something you have to do with even a modicum of moderation

A bigmac is 550 cal, fries are 350, diet soda is 0. That's 900 calories, or half the expected caloric intake needed by the average person who walks 30 minutes a day. Even if you sat on your ass and did nothing, the vast majority of people would still have 600 calories left over to maintain a "thin" weight. Light breakfast, light lunch, fast food review for dinner - well within the realm of possibility.

Assuming he eats fast food twice a week for his videos, and he either exercises or has a day job with some sort of physical activity, it's not unreasonable that he's going to stay at a normal weight.

Last edited:

Mike Stoklasa

v=YbsRfRmL5Kc
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you can eat fast food on a regular basis and not be a fatty, it's just something you have to do with even a modicum of moderation

A bigmac is 550 cal, fries are 350, diet soda is 0. That's 900 calories, or half the expected caloric intake needed by the average person who walks 30 minutes a day. Even if you sat on your ass and did nothing, the average person would still have 600 calories left over to maintain a "thin" weight. Light breakfast, light lunch, fast food review for dinner - well within the realm of possibility.

Assuming he eats fast food twice a week for his videos, and he either exercises or has a day job with some sort of physical activity, it's not unreasonable that he's going to stay at a normal weight.
This has been my general lifestyle for over 20 years and I am able to get around two miles of walking in each day. Doctor never has any major complaints.

Fat people hate me! I've been 150 pounds since 1998. Call now to find out how!

Oppressed By Corn Flakes

Jack Scalfani's Match
kiwifarms.net

A bigmac is 550 cal, fries are 350, diet soda is 0. That's 900 calories, or half the expected caloric intake needed by the average person who walks 30 minutes a day. Even if you sat on your ass and did nothing, the average person would still have 600 calories left over to maintain a "thin" weight. Light breakfast, light lunch, fast food review for dinner - well within the realm of possibility.

I don't think I have ever seen him eat a whole thing he is reviewing either. Maybe a 1/3rd at most of a burger, a slice of pizza, etc.

Solar Eclipse Paradox

Niggers from Achernar
kiwifarms.net
Is reviewbrah's disappointment with humanity turning into genuine despair?
I wonder how long I'd last if I'd make a McChicken with Blair's Ultra Death Sauce a reality at McDonald's if I worked at the headquarters. He'd be astonished but I'd have a bunch of lawsuits up my ass. These monsanto fast food companies have literally no balls when it comes to the severely retarded normies.

Solar Eclipse Paradox

Niggers from Achernar
kiwifarms.net
I think the general deal is that plant-based shit is okay when it's in crumbles imitating sausage or hamburger or something with no definite texture spread out through the dish. When you try to make it have the same texture as meat with actual texture like steak or chicken nuggets, there's just a real uncanny valley effect.

And the people in the comments said they got them and they were tough and gummy like reviewbrah's.

Poor guy seems totally despairing about his experience and can't even bring himself to go on a rant.
I had a nightmare where I was in the future where everything I'd way worse and the food would be considered by ancestors to be inferior and basically bad for you. Turns out it became a reality with plant based meat.

Sammyrye

Jesus was a bad man AYYYYNEEEYWAYYY!
kiwifarms.net
Think his cup tower has continued to grow? I like to think its huge now, taking up half the room. He wakes every morning and adjusts it perfectly like the national treasure he is.

He was angry when he took off his tie. It was kind of amusing how weirded out he was without one. It looked good tho. No worries review brah. <3