TheReportOfTheWeek / Reviewbrah - fancy lad fast food reviewer

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

AbsolutelyHaram

SHH! I sense danger may be near!
kiwifarms.net
I eat less than 9000 calories a day, I have a slow metabolism. I am overweight.
FTFY

Calories in vs calories out bro. Unless youre 100 years old and bedridden/completely sedentary in an environment where you dont have to expend any calories to stay at body temperature youre gonnna burn 1>kcal just to maintain weight.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220421-213537_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220421-213537_Brave.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 94

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Front page of KF at the moment:
View attachment 3250734

His face has that quality of some cartoon characters where he looks better in profile, but strange when front-facing
View attachment 3250737View attachment 3250739
View attachment 3250745View attachment 3250741
Reviewbrah is everything good and right in the world. He's a fucking weirdo who knows who he is and leans all the way in. I appreciate that in a person especially when they're basically harmless. Well, unless you're Taco Bell. His confidence in who he is makes him so loveable. He must be protected at all costs. I think that in the right hands and light that he could actually be a pretty good model. I love most that he DGAF about that mess. In fact, one of my favorite quirks of him is that he takes his thumbnails and let's us know that's what he's doing. Reviewbrah has it right. He is doing life correctly. All hail.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has he hit the White Castle down near Disney World and Sea World yet? Seems like it would be in his wheelhouse.

Quantum Diabetes

In my defense, you never told me not to do it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The shortwave thing for the Brah seems to be fizzling out. I never understood his fixation on it, listening to the archived shows on Patreon or catching them on a online radio station is good enough for me.
The music selection by listeners gets pretty repetitive for me as well.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The shortwave thing for the Brah seems to be fizzling out. I never understood his fixation on it, listening to the archived shows on Patreon or catching them on a online radio station is good enough for me.
He has autism. Spergs love old radios and trains.

Steinercard

Big Pippa Pump
kiwifarms.net
Assuming it is true it’s amazing he’s not a deathfat from eating all that crap.

My kingdom for his metabolism
It all depends on the amounts and frequency. I knew a fellow assburger who would only ever eat McDonald's Big Macs with no sauce or cheese. But he only had one a day and that was his only meal. He was dangerously anerexic and ended up in hospital with a drip because he refused outright to have any other meal to the point of starvation. Meanwhile, when I was at my fatist I would scoff 2 or 3 full meals at BK, MC, or KFC for 2 meals a day and it nearly caused health issues. I'm nowhere near that mentally ill anymore. That was a fucked time. Either extreme is fucked and a sign of mental health issues. And I guarantee you that under the surface Reviewbrah has those if he's eating fast food every day for every meal.

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net

I enjoy the podcast and listen to the shortwave show (only on fridays though, the one aimed at Europe and Russia), mostly through WebSDR as reception is pretty bad.
Listening to 5 shows a week is pretty repetitive, if you catch all the ones aimed at the Americas (I believe he does 4 a week in addition to the European broadcast on friday and the podcast).
Frankly, the podcast is the much better format as it does not contain music and is pretty much John unfiltered, although he's very clear about the fact that he doesn't like the podcast where as he really loves the radio shows.
The last podcast was over 5 hours long and is worth a listen, just finished it.

Quantum Diabetes

In my defense, you never told me not to do it
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I enjoy the podcast and listen to the shortwave show (only on fridays though, the one aimed at Europe and Russia), mostly through WebSDR as reception is pretty bad.
Listening to 5 shows a week is pretty repetitive, if you catch all the ones aimed at the Americas (I believe he does 4 a week in addition to the European broadcast on friday and the podcast).
Frankly, the podcast is the much better format as it does not contain music and is pretty much John unfiltered, although he's very clear about the fact that he doesn't like the podcast where as he really loves the radio shows.
The last podcast was over 5 hours long and is worth a listen, just finished it.
John cares very very little for his podcast and that’s why it’s my favorite, he gives no fucks recording it.