Enterbots TheRich4270 -

Simplicity111

kiwifarms.net
upload_2015-3-25_19-38-22.png

To Amazonparrot975, Clay Claymore might have gone overboard a few months ago with Benthelooney and his comments on videos, but he doesn't do much of that shit anymore and hasn't reuploaded the "Faggot Crying Over An Online Video Game" to any website, he is not proud of that video. Besides he's a lot better now. Rich on the other hand still beats a dead horse. You could argue that we're talking about MrEnter too much, but hey, at least we're adding meaningful thoughts to it instead of "This commentary sucks! He used autistic as an insult!" etc, every damn time you talk about the guy. And it's not like there's another good tag besides "Enterbot", while Rich isn't even close to being the worst, he's an annoying one. And saying you're a "bot and proud of it" wouldn't really tick us off. Maybe if you weren't so annoying we wouldn't have a so-called "unhealthy obsession"- this site is for LOLCOWS- which produce interesting discussion, more than you guys are capable of.

StateOfMind

The hamster that ate your trefoils.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 21467
To Amazonparrot975, Clay Claymore might have gone overboard a few months ago with Benthelooney and his comments on videos, but he doesn't do much of that shit anymore and hasn't reuploaded the "Faggot Crying Over An Online Video Game" to any website, he is not proud of that video. Besides he's a lot better now. Rich on the other hand still beats a dead horse. You could argue that we're talking about MrEnter too much, but hey, at least we're adding meaningful thoughts to it instead of "This commentary sucks! He used autistic as an insult!" etc, every damn time you talk about the guy. And it's not like there's another good tag besides "Enterbot", while Rich isn't even close to being the worst, he's an annoying one. And saying you're a "bot and proud of it" wouldn't really tick us off. Maybe if you weren't so annoying we wouldn't have a so-called "unhealthy obsession"- this site is for LOLCOWS- which produce interesting discussion, more than you guys are capable of.
Chill out man.
Instead of this, laugh at how spergy they look in these comments.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is a double post but a necessary one, because he has just found out about this thread.
And yet another Enterbot decides to do the worst possible thing and address the fact that we Kiwis have acknowledged them, then get salty that we keep talking about them.

Y'know, we didn't stop talking about Daan because we felt some pity about laughing at him. We did so because he pulled his head out of the sand and stopped making embarrassing content that we could point and laugh at. I don't like Mr. Enter, and I personally don't understand why he has a fanbase as dedicated as his, but I don't really care that you like the guy so long as you don't embarrass yourself being a complete fantard.

Seriously, the #1 rule of the Internet is not to feed the trolls if you don't want them to talk to you. It's like no one in the Entersphere got the memo.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 21467
Wait wait wait. Isn't Nathan the dude working on Going Around? The dude that claimed to have PTSD from video games and was into fucked up sex shit?

If so he is seriously mistaken in thinking he came out of here with a win.

• Informative
Reactions: Simplicity111

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
@DrChristianTroyStill, the fact remains that people generally don't take insults towards others they like well. Making fun of his reviews is one thing, they don't have feelings, but making fun of him is another story.

The way people constantly make fun of them does give off that impression. There might be some good posts, but the bad ones overshadow them and shouldn't be there in the first place. First impressions are lasting.

Just look at the original thread about him, the Nayolfa thread, the Foxiffy thread, the Ecclyteenysmithylove thread, etc.
You're literally complaining about people making fun of spergs in a forum made specifically to make fun of spergs.

It's not right for them to be taking personal shots though. Maybe it doesn't offend you personally, but it doesn't make it right either.

Maybe no one really hates him except for probably Clay Claymore but most of what's said about him isn't actual constructive criticism as much as just stupid jokes and personal attacks.
I reiterate:

You're literally complaining about people making fun of spergs in a forum made specifically to make fun of spergs.
And you know who is a sperg? TheRich4270. So get back on topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is @NostalgiaJazzAdmirer not banned yet? He's just a White Knight for Enter
White Knighting isn't against the rules. It's just discouraged because it's stupid. Mark his posts as Dumb, Autistic, what have you, but flat out banning him makes us as bad as Enter.

Everyone's allowed to have an opinion. Even if we don't agree with it.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
White Knighting isn't against the rules. It's just discouraged because it's stupid. Mark his posts as Dumb, Autistic, what have you, but flat out banning him makes us as bad as Enter.

Everyone's allowed to have an opinion. Even if we don't agree with it.
As annoying as he can be, he's not nearly as bad as someone like NZ Drow. There's also a very handy ignore feature too if people don't want to see Nostalgia's posts.

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 21467
I know I'm late on this matter, but I think this needs to be said:

Those people are whack. If they seriously think we mock them just to be bullies, then they don't know the truth of the matter-they're providing the material. And it doesn't matter if its an Enterbot, or someone like Chris-Chan or Andrew Dobson (or hell, even Nayofla, to be relevant to the sub-forum). They're mocked because they give us the stuff to do so. It's their own stupidity, fetishes, and simply not realizing that the two go together hand in hand. If they realized that, then they wouldn't be "The Kiwi Farms are nothing but a bunch of bullies. Let's whine about it on our Twitters!" But "Oh shit, what can I do to stop being an even bigger idiot than I am now?"

Alas, that's never going to happen, and this "war" will never end.

Reverend_Lovejoy

kiwifarms.net
I know I'm late on this matter, but I think this needs to be said:

Those people are whack. If they seriously think we mock them just to be bullies, then they don't know the truth of the matter-they're providing the material. And it doesn't matter if its an Enterbot, or someone like Chris-Chan or Andrew Dobson (or hell, even Nayofla, to be relevant to the sub-forum). They're mocked because they give us the stuff to do so. It's their own stupidity, fetishes, and simply not realizing that the two go together hand in hand. If they realized that, then they wouldn't be "The Kiwi Farms are nothing but a bunch of bullies. Let's whine about it on our Twitters!" But "Oh shit, what can I do to stop being an even bigger idiot than I am now?"

Alas, that's never going to happen, and this "war" will never end.
Most of them are teenagers who will eventually grow up. I was the same way when I was 13, people made fun of me and I lashed out. Then I grew up a little

The real issue is that a lot of his fans should act a little more mature, or at least a little self-aware, but don't. I think a part of that can be attributed to Enter's advice on how to deal with 'trolls'. Basically, Enter encourages his fans to have a victim complex, which is far worse than what we're doing. We might be a little hard on them for their stupidity, but we criticize people because we care about them, and want them to stop embarrassing themselves.

• Agree
Reactions: Johnny Bravo
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino