Theryn Meyer / Daniël Meyer / dominodiaeresis / therynmilka - Trans MRA turned SJW to Fuck Contrapoints & Abandon her fiancé; "fucking wreck"

MisoSupper

Bongistani Salt Mines 2055
kiwifarms.net
Don't fall for tranny angle shots. They all tilt their heads like that for a reason.
Not everyone vehemently hates trannies
Not every tranny is a disgusting looking troon
I know it goes against the general culture of the forum, but I'm getting annoyed with the largely performative obligatory disgust rituals surrounding anything tranny related here. We get it, you are very very straight and you don't like filthy filthy man-penis...thank you for your service. With that said Theryn doesn't look nearly as bad as many claim in this thread.

ConcernedAnon

Concerned and hopefully anonymous
kiwifarms.net
I know it goes against the general culture of the forum, but I'm getting annoyed with the largely performative obligatory disgust rituals surrounding anything tranny related here. We get it, you are very very straight and you don't like filthy filthy man-penis...thank you for your service. With that said Theryn doesn't look nearly as bad as many claim in this thread.
He is going to fuck you bro! Open wide! Wider.

But you know what? Fair enough, these kinds of things do tend to get a little performative, and whether this particular tranny looks like a mister potato head factory defect or not isn't really an important part of their arc. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people saying he's gross are women, and those replying she's hot are men.
What this represents is a simple difference really; most of the men are here for fun, but a lot of the women are probably here for the gender critical platform. The latter of course, are here due to disgust so it's only right.

deso2y

The Grand Imam of al-Azhar
kiwifarms.net
>Falling for the ""girl""dick meme
>Willingly entering the GAMP to AGP pipeline
Anon, I.....

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Nyk talks about Theryn during this part, and blames their break-up not on his own drama-mongering in the social media, but on Theryn's internalized transphobia and unwillingness, as an HSTS, to be in a transbian relationship:

"I fell wildly in love with a transwoman a couple of years ago. And she wanted to get closer and closer and closer to me. Until we were just, as close as married people, you know what I'm saying? But she just could not, she just couldn't live with that idea, of being in a relationship with another transwoman. Can I live with it, is the kind of question I have to ask myself here. Like, am I too transphobic, myself? Because that's the thing, I think, people don't understand. Being a part of an oppressed or marginalized group SAID THE YOUTUBE MILLIONAIRE, doesn't in any way immunize you against the bigoted attitudes that everyone else has. There is this massive inferiority complex to cis women. When I form, like, crushes on transwomen, they tend to be transwomen who are, like, out of my league. Not available, you know what I'm saying. What I'm talking about with the internalized transphobia, for me to date a transwoman who is in my league, and is also gay, would require for me to confront my own self-loathing in the other. Do you see what I'm saying? And I am worried that, I can't do it. It's a little bit like being a gay person and only wanting to date a straight or bi person. It's kind of related to that kind of complex."

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Nyk blaming his break-up with Theryn on supposedly internalized transphobia on her part is so unfair. As if he wasn't blatantly toxic towards Theryn himself, that she might want to end that relationship just for the sake of her own peace of mind. I remember at the time watching Shane's video with the interview with Jake's fake-ex/pretend-girlfriend-under-contract Alissa where she talks about she was used as a pawn, as a goal, and I think that's what Theryn ultimately was for Nyk. She was a goal. "I am gonna convert this far right trannie into an SJW, I am gonna bring out her inner slut, drive her crazy demanding that she prove herself to me by emulating my self-destructive lifestyle and then I get to fuck around with her on the Livestream for superchat bux. WYNNING!". I disagree with Theryn's politics but doing this to someone is just vile. (I bet that was the plan with Blaire too, thank God Blaire was already taken.) Nyk was giving out mixed signals and mentally playing games with Theryn because he wants to have the best of all worlds (being single while having 2500 panty-sniffers on standby on Tinder, on top of gaming Theryn and most likely other trannies off-camera/off-Youtube to feed his inner trannie chaser/lesbo-fetishism) but this relationship was just so not OK. If you're not clear about your intentions with someone then don't be surprised when they end up self-destructive uploading unhinged videos of themselves disintegrating because they don't know where they're at. Theryn must've known she deserved better, she had better things in store for herself when she was planning her wedding, but she gave it all away to bang a Youtuber which is really sad. I'm not surprised that these 15 year olds who are so in love with Nyk the Cassanova and think that being in a relationship with him is going to be like living in a ContraPoints video 24/7 don't understand any these things.? Theryn was being naive chasing after a boy that didn’t take her seriously, hence the video she later posted about her lovers being non-committal (but who went and cancelled their upcoming wedding? You did Theryn! Who's being non-committal here?). I note again how Theryn never posted a tweet or video or a post confirming that her and Nyk were dating or whether they are just fuckbuddies and has only referred to Nyk as a "friend". Obviously Theryn chose to stay in that toxic "friendship" so it’s both of their faults.

narcissistic injury

kiwifarms.net
Yeah when I read back on the posts from when it was unfolding at the time it sounds like the vibe that everyone got was that theryn was vying for contras attention and approval. But now since theryn has largely disappeared from the internet and hasn’t spoken about what went down, all that I saw was contras narrative of unrequited love. Limerence. Sapphic soul mates blah blah blah. But it seems as though that’s not quite how it looked to viewers at the time.
Especially since theryn was engaged for part of the ordeal and contra was apparently with “chad” human dildo Olly …. Doesn’t exactly sound like the setting for the narrative of true love that’s being pushed…

I stand by that they did seem pretty infatuated with each other and it would have been a very positive thing for contra to have a partner to give her something to think about other than her own indulgent and self destructive pathetic habits and behaviours. So boring and gross…

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Nyk and Theryn were more like Verlain and Rimbaud in Total Eclypse than they were like the lesbian teenage girls in But I'm A Cheerleader. I want these young people to understand that what are looking at is two men LARPing at being women as part of a sexual kink. Theryn claimed to be bisexual but actually admitted never having been with a cis woman and only dating men. Nyk allowed Theryn to live out her fantasy of being bisexual without having to ever actually interact with a cis woman. Theryn in turn allows Nyk to be the GAMP HSTS trannie chaser he really is, while affirming Nyk in his trans-LARP so as to allow him to deny that he really is a chaser who was driven to LARP in order to gain access to younger HSTS trannies, exactly like lesbian Youtuber GNC centric described in the interview with Benjamin Boyce.

narcissistic injury

kiwifarms.net
Nyk and Theryn were more like Verlain and Rimbaud in Total Eclypse than they were like the lesbian teenage girls in But I'm A Cheerleader. I want these young people to understand that what are looking at is two men LARPing at being women as part of a sexual kink. Theryn claimed to be bisexual but actually admitted never having been with a cis woman and only dating men. Nyk allowed Theryn to live out her fantasy of being bisexual without having to ever actually interact with a cis woman. Theryn in turn allows Nyk to be the GAMP HSTS trannie chaser he really is, while affirming Nyk in his trans-LARP so as to allow him to deny that he really is a chaser who was driven to LARP in order to gain access to younger HSTS trannies, exactly like lesbian Youtuber GNC centric described in the interview with Benjamin Boyce.
OMG i clicked your link for the trailer and i can't stop laughing LOL LOL LOL. i need to put that on my watch list. i can immediately see the comparison you're drawing from the trailer alone. balding older man and young disinhibited unstable twink o.m.g.

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
OMG i clicked your link for the trailer and i can't stop laughing LOL LOL LOL. i need to put that on my watch list. i can immediately see the comparison you're drawing from the trailer alone. balding older man and young disinhibited unstable twink o.m.g.

I honestly don't know if Nyk is Rimbaud or Theryn is Verlain or the other way around, LMAO. You should look up the Decadents of the late 19th century, which is the literary/cultural movement to which Verlain and Rimbaud belonged. There are a LOT of parallels there with current day troonism. The Decadents would take drugs to deliberately make themselves look diseased (the way SJW TRAs put their mental illnesses in their Twitter bios and parade them as a badge of honour), and they were also advocates of the idea of male androgyny as a supreme, elite form of misogyny.

narcissistic injury

kiwifarms.net
36E6B128-8AA9-4154-B49F-29EDD73178C0.png
3AEFFC1E-F7DB-4000-AC04-F921F2F8E9DA.png

Nykysnottrans

鬼女
kiwifarms.net
Youtuber The Right Opinion made an SJW bullshit video about Blaire and mentioned Theryn during this part, claiming that Blaire only got on Youtube because of Theryn:

This only goes to show just how little research The Right Opinion put into his video. The fact is that Blaire was already on Youtube as Robbie pre-transitioning, and proof of this earlier presence is still up on Youtube for anyone who wants to see it:

This is literally how lazy, underresearched, preconceived and biased The Right Opinion's video is. He couldn't even get right Blaire's actual origins on Youtube as Robbie talking on the topic of relationships.

And then The Right Opinion neglects to mention this ordeal, and how this impacted Blaire's relationship to Theryn, with Nyk becoming the force that drove the two of them apart:

Triangulation.jpg

Neither does The Right Opinion discuss Nyk using his new-found popularity to aggressively go after Blaire. Does The Right Opinion not know that Nyk used his first high profile interview with Cathy Crotch in The Verge to smear Blaire as a "white supremacist", which Blaire literally having to threatening to sue The Verge over that characterization of herself? Or the fact that Nyk proceeded to make 5 hate-boner videos about Blaire? Why not mention any of this? Oh right, because explaining the true nature of the relationship between Blaire, Theryn and Nyk doesn't exactly help your argument, now does it.

Of course, The Right Opinion being himself an righteous SJW can't mention Blaire's pre-transition past, or the treasure trove of information that is readily available on this site for anyone who wants to see how Blaire started out on Youtube, so he instead makes up a straight up lie about when Blaire got on Youtube, false casting ContraPoints' chaser crush Theryn into the role of introducing Blaire to Youtube.

This is why KF is necessary, so that liars like The Right Opinion who refuse do to their homework out of political correctness do not get to have the last say.

Itterasshai

— mutton —
kiwifarms.net
What this represents is a simple difference really; most of the men are here for fun, but a lot of the women are probably here for the gender critical platform. The latter of course, are here due to disgust so it's only right.
I would guess that, oftentimes, disgust and hostility follow GC views, not the other way around. By the same token, users mock transwomen for being ugly because they dislike them, not dislike them for being ugly.

Anteros

kiwifarms.net
It's a shame Theryn has virtually zero internet presence at this point, her constant ideological shifts (from being friends with Lauren Southern and wanting a white ethnostate in South Africa to being a "problematic SJW" who works for ContraPoints) and her unhinged videos where she called herself a whore were generally entertaining.