Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

NumberingYourState

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Other people's trash in my lawn.

I mean that is a cliche problem and it beats almost stepping on a shit pie diaper in the parking lot, but holy fuck, the same people who do this are also the kind of people who act passive aggressive over little things that nobody of sound mind or averagely-eventful life would remember or had kept in mind.

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
Buying a used book and finding someone dogeared a corner so that they could mark the page. Bookmarks aren't hard to find, people!

On the flip side of that I love buying a used book and finding whatever sheaf of paper the past owner used as a bookmark. I've found things like Magic cards, hand written 1970's receipts, even a travel itinerary once. Cool stuff!

Other people's trash in my lawn.

I mean that is a cliche problem and it beats almost stepping on a shit pie diaper in the parking lot, but holy fuck, the same people who do this are also the kind of people who act passive aggressive over little things that nobody of sound mind or averagely-eventful life would remember or had kept in mind.
During one of my teenage retail jobs, I'll never forget it- a dirty diaper in one of the shopping carts I had to wrangle. For fuck's sake get that thing in a trash can, you savages!

Benine Bovine

Won’t push you off a cliff. Can’t spell.
kiwifarms.net
When people breathe really loud/gasp in between breaths, smug people, people who get really in your face. People who believe they are self important and that they deserve special attention. When adults act very immature and expects me to find it cute, Quirky culture XD, when people TMI like really bad about their own bodily functions online or have no sense of personal space. Having to dish out the equivalent of +100 USD because i forgot to pay a bus fare that one time, Christians that try to convert you, vegans that call you a murderer for eating venison while sourcing their organic grains from third world slave labor. When someone tries to talk to you and you have already processed what they are saying and you are ready to move on, but they have to spell the rest of their sentence out and also talk to you like you have the comprehension of a 5 year old.

Honestly most grievances come from valuing my privacy, being a very lowkey person raised in a lowkey/quiet society where putting attention on yourself is generally viewed as a bad thing, and having a low tolerance for being talked down to or being interrupted in my own biz.

Jesus i realized i just channeled some angry DA journal writer typing this but oh well chatarsis

Nekromantik

I was phone!
kiwifarms.net
SJWs "fighting" for me because I'm technically an minority. It's not cultural appropriation. If you think that Mexicans and Hispanics don't love sharing our fun shit, then you don't know shit about our culture.

Yay fiesta! Here is some alcohol and food, I think you need more alcohol and food, have you tried this alcohol or food yet, here's some food to take home, TAKE IT! If you want to be a sugar skull for Halloween I won't stop you. And SJW Sally needs to shut up in telling me I'm wrong for wanting to share. I know what offends me I can take care of myself. I don't need a fat danger hair with 0 social skill telling me I'm defenseless and need protecting. That shit's insulting.

The faggots in my apartment complex who smoke and then throw the cigarette butts out their window onto the fucking lawn. All the snow is melting and there are millions of cigarette butts all over the damn ground under the windows because some faggots can't stub their butts out in an ashtray for some reason.

Literally makes me want to kill someone.

People who litter in general. Fucks sake is it that hard to throw your beer bottle into the trash instead of just tossing it on the ground?

SadClownMan

Brother Maynard; bring forth the holy hand grenade
kiwifarms.net
SJWs "fighting" for me because I'm technically an minority. It's not cultural appropriation. If you think that Mexicans and Hispanics don't love sharing our fun shit, then you don't know shit about our culture.

Yay fiesta! Here is some alcohol and food, I think you need more alcohol and food, have you tried this alcohol or food yet, here's some food to take home, TAKE IT! If you want to be a sugar skull for Halloween I won't stop you. And SJW Sally needs to shut up in telling me I'm wrong for wanting to share. I know what offends me I can take care of myself. I don't need a fat danger hair with 0 social skill telling me I'm defenseless and need protecting. That shit's insulting.
Holy shit, preach my dude, I know that feel way to much. People think just because I'm a fucking beaner they have to protect me from every single little bad word that someone says or every little "micro aggression".
Notice how it's always guilty white people feeling guilty for being white.
They also think I automatically hate Trump just because I'm Mexican and assume I'm an "undocumented citizen" which ironically enough is racist in it self

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The "all of a group are automatically accountable for the misdeeds of some" mentality is BS.

If you think that Mexicans and Hispanics don't love sharing our fun shit, then you don't know shit about our culture.
It can be frustrating when people claim good natural behavior (like sharing culture) is wrong. Or when people claim sick and wrong behavior (like "cucking" or pedophilia) is good.

Isaiah 5:20 said:
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Last edited:

Nekromantik

I was phone!
kiwifarms.net
People who litter in general. Fucks sake is it that hard to throw your beer bottle into the trash instead of just tossing it on the ground?
That one bitch that doesn't pick up after their dog at my apartment complex. And that other one that just lets their dog wonder around to shit, but it's OK because it's a little Chihuahua. I don't give a fuck, you're little shit dog tried to bite my leg.

Holy shit, preach my dude, I know that feel way to much. People think just because I'm a fucking beaner they have to protect me from every single little bad word that someone says or every little "micro aggression".
I've also been told I hate myself because I married a white dude. No, I married a white dude because we can stand each other long enough to fuck and hang around after. Good marriage.

Last edited:

Benine Bovine

Won’t push you off a cliff. Can’t spell.
kiwifarms.net

I feel like the CA debate has its fair share of recoil, i get that you shouldn’t be offensive and go out of your way to bastardize other cultures, and that you sometimes get things wrong, but when people get scared to cook food in their own home, learn a language or actually be genuinely interested in somewhere they are not from i feel like it just breeds alienation and is counterproductive. Like those anecdotes of liberals declining their friends celebrations or not accepting food from someone that legitimately wants to share their culture because they worry about being offensive.

One of the worst offenders is the type of rhetoric that puts traditional artists and restaurants out of business because of fear. Like congrats your Not Racism just made a Korean family restaurant close

NumberingYourState

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That one bitch that doesn't pick up after their dog at my apartment complex. And that other one that just lets their dog wonder around to shit, but it's OK because it's a little Chihuahua. I don't give a fuck, you're little shit dog tried to bite my leg.
This. So much fucking this, in fact I'm certain the apartment complex I was temporarily holed up in after a former landlord dispute had this dog park that was often peppered in dog shit and I'm certain it made mine get a nasty stomach bug. Management reponse? "Meh should have picked up after him" even though I said a hundred times over that literal shit isn't being put where it belongs and I was the only one with a scooper I OWNED because they didn't even offer that option. I sent a complaint over to the city and afterwards they got the groundskeepers to clean up the park when other bag of dicks wouldn't do it themselves.

Full disclosure, I let my dog shit around the apartment complex when I take him out for walks. But at least dog turds wash away in the rain, as opposed to plastic bottles and a billion cigarette filters.

Nekromantik

I was phone!
kiwifarms.net
Full disclosure, I let my dog shit around the apartment complex when I take him out for walks. But at least dog turds wash away in the rain, as opposed to plastic bottles and a billion cigarette filters.
Not when it's outside my window, man. Dog shit smells and I'm not picking it up.

This one time I was sitting out on the porch of our old place and the people upstairs just threw a full bag of garage over the balcony. This was a nice place we stayed in to so I was confused. I didn't throw it way because that's gross and it's not mine. We told the office and after a week them calling them and leaving notes the finally picked it up. I really wonder about people.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino