Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

JambledUpWords

Destiny is bae, don’t tell Becky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People that can’t hand wash dishes correctly. In the job I work at, I have to hand wash dishes and the person that does the morning shift mostly washes the dishes, but not quite. This means I have to rewash those dishes again, because I don’t want people getting sick. I’m fine doing dishes, but it’s annoying having to rewash dishes I would assume are clean.

LordofTendons

OW MAI LAIG
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tissue paper in gift wrap. I have generalized gift wrap anxiety and tissue paper exacerbates this. For one thing, it's a fucking waste. It gets wrinkled and torn the first time you use it, so it has to be thrown away after one use. I might as well throw away a giant jar of dimes every year. It only comes in a few colors, and if it comes in matching patterns, you only get one or two sheets of the patterned paper and a billion sheets of white.

I am not offended by the lack of tissue paper if someone hands me a gift, but everyone else is, including my human. My human has a stick up his ass about tissue paper and if I try to leave it out, he acts like a whiny little bitch because of the culture of mutual ass-kissing among his people. I even have to waste tissue paper on the fucking toddler. My human gets pissy about spending money on gifts but will make a special trip on Christmas Eve to go out and get the tissue paper if I try to sneak and leave it out of the packages. Oh my fucking god.

Brain Power

In Node 03, no one is safe.
kiwifarms.net
People that can’t hand wash dishes correctly. In the job I work at, I have to hand wash dishes and the person that does the morning shift mostly washes the dishes, but not quite. This means I have to rewash those dishes again, because I don’t want people getting sick. I’m fine doing dishes, but it’s annoying having to rewash dishes I would assume are clean.
Ugh, I have a family member who does this. I swear she just pours some water on the dishes and calls it a day. Using a sponge to get the food remains out is not that hard!

• Agree
Reactions: JambledUpWords

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
- Idiots who use dystopian stories as real world comparison for politics and acting like they are clever philosophers who see the truth like "Haha this world is turning into Idiocracy/1984" when these idiots have never looked at the source material.

- Those jackasses who cut you off in line because there was a gap between you and the person in front of you.

- Parents who bring literal babies to R-Rated films because yes taking your child to go see Joker is such a smart move for you.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
--Parents who allow their children to curse. Look, I know that they "eventually are gonna do it anyway," but if you let Junior drop F-bombs on social media and elsewhere and generally do not enforce standards of behavior, he's gonna grow up to be an antisocial twat.
Or grow up to be a lolcow with a thread on here.

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
kiwifarms.net
People who are ridiculously obsessed with sportsball in general, but specifically when said people refer to the the team they happen to follow as "we". "We're gonna beat you in the next game, because we just got a new player." Yeah bruh, I'm sure the Cleveland Sportsballers are depending on you to hit the winning game ball through the thing, and they totally consulted you on who to put on the team.

I consider myself a Batman fan, but I don't talk about how "we" are gonna go kick the Riddler's ass, because that would be exceptional.

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Smug Douche
kiwifarms.net
What people are able to do this without being stabbed? When I am cooking I usually have access to very large knives and nobody would even think of doing that.
The answer to "too many cooks in the kitchen" is to tell them they aren't getting any if they don't stay the fuck out and let you do your job, usually. No toucha my spaget, it's fine, and don't dump any more vodka in the damn sauce it has enough already.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Gravityqueen4life

Nominated Heksevilles hobo of the year.
kiwifarms.net
People who are ridiculously obsessed with sportsball in general, but specifically when said people refer to the the team they happen to follow as "we". "We're gonna beat you in the next game, because we just got a new player." Yeah bruh, I'm sure the Cleveland Sportsballers are depending on you to hit the winning game ball through the thing, and they totally consulted you on who to put on the team.

I consider myself a Batman fan, but I don't talk about how "we" are gonna go kick the Riddler's ass, because that would be exceptional.
many of my normalfag are sportballs fans and when they started saying "we" it confused the fuck out of me at first. its almost cult like behavior and it scares me.

speaking of sports fans, female sports fans are the fucking worse. the way they yell or talk about sport is just so off puting.

Last edited:

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
Not chewing with your mouth closed.
People who try to make shit banter. Especially in professional settings, if you're not good at it, don't.
"How do i say '(completely untranslateable)' in (your native language here)?"

Basically lack of decorum in social interaction, yet, i find it funny when it's online.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino