Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Awakes you from a thousand deaths
kiwifarms.net
I fucking loath Shane Co advertisements on either radio or Spotify. Tom Shane shows up in every single one of them and he has an incredibly irritating voice. His voice is nasally and whenever he speaks, there's this smug cadence that goes along with it so it already rubs me the wrong way. What annoys me especially is how frequent his commercials play. I don't know why, but for some reason Shane Co commercials play super frequently, as least they do for me, so I have to suffer through Shane's voice once or twice a day.

"Now you have a friend in the jewelry business," fuck off Shane.

codeblue

kiwifarms.net
Microsoft error messages that just say "Something went wrong! :("

You useless piece of shit, how the fuck am I supposed to troubleshoot that? Was it too hard to write a set of actual error messages? Now I have to Google this completely meaningless shit and try random solutions until something works. Jesus H. Fucking Christ on a sidecar. Go die in a fire.
Similar to all of these millennial hipster themed error messages you see everywhere now. In the old days the error message would be brief and specific so tech minded users could fix the problem, now they're written by soy silicon valley cucks to be "funny" and non threatning for the thot masses to giggle over between swipes on tinder.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Awakes you from a thousand deaths
kiwifarms.net
Microsoft error messages that just say "Something went wrong! :("

You useless piece of shit, how the fuck am I supposed to troubleshoot that? Was it too hard to write a set of actual error messages? Now I have to Google this completely meaningless shit and try random solutions until something works. Jesus H. Fucking Christ on a sidecar. Go die in a fire.
A while back my laptop started BSoDing constantly. It would crash like 3 or 4 times a day, sometimes in the space of a couple hours. And all I would get was this fucking useless screen telling me "something went wrong." Well okay, fucking what went wrong? The error code that briefly showed up kinda helped, but even that wasn't specific in what was going on. Basically either the memory was going or it was a problem with my graphics drivers. Those are two hugely different things and one of them would actually cost me money if that one was the case. Why not just specify which one it is? Or how about make that clear in the error screen so I don't have to Google this random string of characters in the first place?

Lucky for me it was a driver issue since I updated it and my laptop hasn't BSoD'd since, but holy hell that was an annoying couple of months.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How did I miss this thread? My job is all about dealing with idiots but ironically it's one of the best jobs I've held.

Biggest problem is dealing with fuckups made by other people. Usually drivers delivering the product. Either the driver is late, or didn't show up at all. In the later situation it's he said she said. Driver said they were there but the customer insists they had a camera or someone was home but they never got a phone call and no one knocked on the door.

Better yet when the item arrives damaged or the color is off or some other thing and you get to deal with an enraged boomer that acts like this is the most vital thing in the world rn. "I need this for blank occasion! You ruined my plans!" When the fuck do you NEED a couch or table or TV stand? WTF were you using before?

Don't get me started on fucking bathroom vanities and rich fucking cocksuckers always fucking order these things, expect them on blank day, and it gets pushed back or it arrived damaged or whatever, and of course they have their plumbers and contractors ready and it's our fault. Hey morons, fucking morons, why not wait until you get the item first and then summon the workers? This isn't fucking hard.

Last edited:

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
I absolutely hate housing developments. 99% of the time they are put onto pristine woods or farms, sprawled out in such a way as to cram pack as many houses onto 15 acres of land (often 175 to 200) and often given names like 'Buck's Run' or Hunter's Way. They often look ugly, tend to be cookie cutter in appearance, and likely won't last fifty years because they tend to be shake-and-bake prefabs that are cheap to make yet priced exorbitantly.

And what's ironic is that the people that move into these want to 'be out in the country' yet the developers destroyed the farm or woods to make these, and they tend to have manicured lawns cut down to the inch with barely any trees planted inside the 'development.'

Meanwhile any wildlife gets pushed out, there ends up being another unsightly site upon the hill or tract of land, traffic and taxes get increased, and opportunities for hunting (yes, I am aspiring to start hunting soon) gets harder to come by as you can't use a rifle or shotgun within so many yards of a house and the fields and woods are gone.

Marco Fucko

A climber and a sadist.
kiwifarms.net
How did I miss this thread? My job is all about dealing with idiots but ironically it's one of the best jobs I've held.

Biggest problem is dealing with fuckups made by other people. Usually drivers delivering the product. Either the driver is late, or didn't show up at all. In the later situation it's he said she said. Driver said they were there but the customer insists they had a camera or someone was home but they never got a phone call and no one knocked on the door.

Better yet when the item arrives damaged or the color is off or some other thing and you get to deal with an enraged boomer that acts like this is the most vital thing in the world rn. "I need this for blank occasion! You ruined my plans!" When the fuck do you NEED a couch or table or TV stand? WTF were you using before?

Don't get me started on fucking bathroom vanities and rich fucking cocksuckers always fucking order these things, expect them on blank day, and it gets pushed back or it arrived damaged or whatever, and of course they have their plumbers and contractors ready and it's our fault. Hey morons, fucking morons, why not wait until you get the item first and then summon the workers? This isn't fucking hard.
Customers are the most subhuman exceptional individuals on the planet. The call that got me fired at a musical instrument place was telling a guy to just go buy a drum throne (i.e a stool) locally, because this exceptional New Jerseyan (?) insisted he needed it THAT day and he thought overnight shipping actually meant overnight (especially if you order it at night, right?). I got tired of him and just kept him on hold for like probably 15 minutes until my supervisor came in and saw I was technically still on a call. He took the call over and I got fired, which gave me a day off which was pretty based.

Last edited:

Kiwi Lime Pie

Always tasteful with no blarney. 🥝🥧🐈☘
kiwifarms.net
And what's ironic is that the people that move into these want to 'be out in the country' yet the developers destroyed the farm or woods to make these, and they tend to have manicured lawns cut down to the inch with barely any trees planted inside the 'development.'
Not to mention that the people that move out to these "country" developments sometimes move into those with active farms around them and then complain about the farm animals and odors even though the farms have been there for over a century in some cases. Worse is when these folks try to sue in court to get the farms to shut down.

Radio commercials that put fucking car horns honking in the fucking advert.
I'd take this one step further and say anything on the radio -- music or advertisements -- that include cars honking or emergency sirens.

With tax season here, my latest peeve is clients that claim they have all the information needed to do their taxes when it's later discovered that they don't. It's one thing to accidentally forget documents or not know if a particular document is needed. It's another to knowingly provide incomplete or incorrect information and not be upfront about what's still needed or what might be an issue in preparing the return.

Autumnal Equinox

Dance with me, Kiwis!
kiwifarms.net
Driving and having some dipshit dart out into the middle of the street, crosswalks be damned and then act like you're the asshole for getting pissed/scared you might hit them.

Awhile back it was some dangerhaired bitch with a baby that did it. I yelled out my window and called her a stupid fucking cunt, and instead of worrying about her baby's safety, her response was to stand in the street flipping me off and yelling "don't you call me that!"

Tags
None