Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
People leaving their used heroin needles in my office’s parking lot, and since I am low on the job totem pole, I get to put on double latex gloves to clean them up.
You can do everything you can for these motherfuckers, set up sharps disposal stations, all kinds of shit, and these junkie pricks will still just leave their AIDS needles lying around everywhere. Fucking subhumans.

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
Creepy old neighbor who somehow always manages to come outside and pretend to do something every time I step out. It's not normal to start watering your lawn as slowly as humanly possible at 1 in the morning because I'm out on the patio smoking a cigarette and having a chat with someone. I'm not stupid, I can see you constantly trying to stare over and see what everyone is doing.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I may sound a bit like ADF here, but I really loathe cars as transport. A big reason modern city life sucks is cars. It's now 2020, yet people still drive gas-guzzling ground vehicles.

The pollution.

The moronic drivers who don't give a shit about pedestrians.

The endless accidents, killing and injuring people and pets.

The ugly ass infrastructure (roads, street signs, onramps, etc).

Modern life revolving around them - especially in America where the economy is based almost entirely on ground shipping. If gas prices go up, the cost of everything else goes up as well.

The excessive dependence on fossil fuels.

The shitty car culture (drive-thru fast food, insurance, etc).

Cities designed for cars, screwing over those without them.

Yeah. Cars suck. In my idea of paradise, they wouldn't be needed as transportation, roads would be for people.

(I almost got plowed over by 2 drivers turning at the same time.)

BR55

kiwifarms.net
Doomers and Blackpilled motherfuckers. They shit up the riot thread and pretty much any Trump related thread. They're all pretty recent users too. Joined the site within the last year or so.
That crowd has honestly ruined my enjoyment of the Farm's.
Which sucks because this site is actually one of the better news sources out there.
But if you want to find out things the normie media won't tell you or see misleading articles get torn to threads you have to wade through a horde of spergs who think Camp of the Saints will be real in five years.
Not to mention the adorable quirk that is sperging about The J.ews in every other thread.
It's like fucking clockwork.
Even if it's "ironic' it's still not very funny.
It makes me wish 8Chan and Reddit hadn't gotten purged.
Maybe then they would have stayed away.

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That crowd has honestly ruined my enjoyment of the Farm's.
Which sucks because this site is actually one of the better news sources out there.
But if you want to find out things the normie media won't tell you or see misleading articles get torn to threads you have to wade through a horde of spergs who think Camp of the Saints will be real in five years.
Not to mention the adorable quirk that is sperging about The J.ews in every other thread.
It's like fucking clockwork.
Even if it's "ironic' it's still not very funny.
It makes me wish 8Chan and Reddit hadn't gotten purged.
Maybe then they would have stayed away.
I've abandoned that fucking thread. Sad. At least there's the occasional A&H article, the TDS thread, and the 2020 election thread. They have doomers, but aren't as pozzed as the Riot thread. The moment Dear Leader shuts it down, its could pozz the rest of the site.

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful summer treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
People who exaggerate shit. Decided to cancel my Times newspaper subscription. You have to call them, where they will try to dissuade you from cancelling. I go to check how bad it is and get "they kept me on hold for 20 minutes, they brought up T&C, redirected me to 3 different people, hung up mid way, condescended to me etc. Expect to put at least 30-40 minutes aside to deal with this...and it's done in 5-10 minutes. Yes, he did try to hook me onto another package, yes he was a tad condescending, I politely declined a few times...and that was it. Are people just shit at negotiating, or is it just me, or is it something else?
Newspapers in general are desperate for readership because of a downward spiral. They've cut content, reduced staff, and raised prices, which in turn results in less revenue from people cancelling... starting the cycle all over again.

My latest piss-off: A work-related software application requires me to uninstall the old version if I want to update it using an offline installer. I can't just install the new version over the old one. *sigh*

Billy Rocker

Kill Count: Two autistic kids and a tranny
kiwifarms.net
Babies and toddlers naked or in diapers aren't cute to look at. It's borderline pedophiliac, and otherwise just disgusting.

I even remember how one of my mother's friends posted pics of her 4 year old daughter naked one time. While i know this content isn't posted in a pedophile context, FB is full of shit like this, and yet normalfags and the twitter/discord pedo police never turn an eye to it.

Cod of War

kiwifarms.net
People on stores who leave their cart in the middle of a lane to fuck off down one of the aisles.
Groups of people who walk side by side making it impossible to get around them.
My job for moving everything around with absolutely no notice. Now I get like a dozen people a day asking where X, Y & Z are now.
Niggers who drive around at night with their music so loud it can wake the dead and bass so high it shakes my fucking floor.

Tags
None