Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Women who treat dogs like an accessory or a toy. I don't consider my self to be a bleeding heart when it comes to animals but I have always believed being locked in a cage for 8+ hours a day is no damned life for an animal. More so when you constantly go out and the poor bastard gets to spend an hour outside of the cage, at most, before they have to go to sleep. The biggest issue is the things can't even be left out to free roam the house because they have so much pent up energy they become destructive.

I know men do it as well but more often than not it's some women who wants something cute to cuddle that get's surprised when their dog grows up to have emotional issues. Either schedule time out so the poor dog gets to have some life or don't get one. It's especially annoying when they are your roommate and they think they can get you to watch over the animal.

First one is the dog I'm currently watching over, it's a pit mut that one of my sisters friends picked up before she had an apartment that allowed dogs. My sister decided to take care of him, then a week later she asked me to watch him because she has 12 hour shifts on the weekends and doesn't want to leave it in a cage. It's been a month and now I either watch the guy or he spends all day in the cage because "She has to have a social life".

Second example was one of my renters who bought a rat dog for cuddling purposes and got upset when the first thing it wanted to do after being left out of the cage was to run around and not be hugged. She never took the thing out, never played with it, and locked the guy away half the time she was home because she didn't want to take care of it. The one time the thing got outside without a leash it spent a solid thirty minutes running around in traffic trying to get hit.

I have a few more but it always boils down to girl wants a dog, realizes it's work, and then either get's other people to take care of it or just straight ditches the thing to live in a cage.

Coffee Druid

Your friendly caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
Women who treat dogs like an accessory or a toy. I don't consider my self to be a bleeding heart when it comes to animals but I have always believed being locked in a cage for 8+ hours a day is no damned life for an animal. More so when you constantly go out and the poor bastard gets to spend an hour outside of the cage, at most, before they have to go to sleep. The biggest issue is the things can't even be left out to free roam the house because they have so much pent up energy they become destructive.

I know men do it as well but more often than not it's some women who wants something cute to cuddle that get's surprised when their dog grows up to have emotional issues. Either schedule time out so the poor dog gets to have some life or don't get one. It's especially annoying when they are your roommate and they think they can get you to watch over the animal.

First one is the dog I'm currently watching over, it's a pit mut that one of my sisters friends picked up before she had an apartment that allowed dogs. My sister decided to take care of him, then a week later she asked me to watch him because she has 12 hour shifts on the weekends and doesn't want to leave it in a cage. It's been a month and now I either watch the guy or he spends all day in the cage because "She has to have a social life".

Second example was one of my renters who bought a rat dog for cuddling purposes and got upset when the first thing it wanted to do after being left out of the cage was to run around and not be hugged. She never took the thing out, never played with it, and locked the guy away half the time she was home because she didn't want to take care of it. The one time the thing got outside without a leash it spent a solid thirty minutes running around in traffic trying to get hit.

I have a few more but it always boils down to girl wants a dog, realizes it's work, and then either get's other people to take care of it or just straight ditches the thing to live in a cage.
I've learned that so many people don't properly care for dogs. You don't just get one and they sit there being cute. Just get a plushie. I love my family dogs, but they are brats. It's not exactly their fault. My parents barely even trained them, don't stimulate them with toys or bones, and feed them only generic brand dog food. They have had a few health problems (like bladder infections, and one might have dog anxiety) over the years but my dad has the philosophy of "let it go away on its own, or its just something they have". He's trying to avoid vet costs, but for certain things you really do need to get them help.

Another dog thing that irks me is with my bf's mom. She's usually sweet but I feel like she is starting to have some memory/aging issues. She had a dog awhile back but gave it up for adoption because it was also an untrained brat. She would let it run around outside barking at people, and didn't really give it attention. Awhile later I get frantic texts from my bf in one of our group chats saying how while he was at work one day his mom just up and went to a dog shelter and adopted a dog out of the blue. It was a husky to boot. He came home to it just running around the house on its own while his mom was shut in her room blithely ignoring it. Needless to say, he had a difficult discussion with her and they took the dog back. This is also the same lady who leaves super unhealthy food scraps like bits of hamburgers, fatty cuts off steak, fries, etc. in her old dog's dish because our friend often brings their dog over and she thinks she's being nice by leaving a treat. A "treat" that is very bad for a dog to eat.

No wonder boomers are astonished that younger people are treating dogs like their children/animals with actual needs.

Uncanny Valley

ONE MORE GOD REJECTED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

People who treat their pets like literal human children

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who treat their pets like literal human children
Without a doubt, they tend to remove all autonomy from the poor beast and the animals are either agresive, ill tempered, or they tend to nip. The question is do they have it worse than the ones that spend 16 hours in the cage? Think about whats worse not being able to go outside for a prolonged period of time or being able to go outside but being stuck in a stroller?

*edit

I also add another thing that drives me mad when it comes to people buying dogs, the number of retards down in Texas that not only buy huskies but think they are outside dogs. It's an animal meant for the tundra and you think it's going to survive in 100+ degree weather, it's insane.

Last edited:

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

A jump to the sky turns to a rider kick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate when people act conceited for working at a particular bar or nightclub.

Look, you're every bit a service worker as an applebees waitstaff person, get over yourself.

This one guy fled a dying Tgi Fridays knockoff and started bartending at the new hot country venue, he would literally stand there looking constipated trying to radiate cool.
I honestly liked the shithole ripoff place better, they had a jukebox that played videos on half the screens.

They had 3 Shakira videos which always shut him up.

Lonely Grave

naked and alone, we die
kiwifarms.net
Drivers who feel the need to alpha-dog any head-to-head confrontation in an alleyway and in their blind rage forget the reverse gear exists.

I don't get why they need to be so dogged about never backing down. Reverse gear maneuvering is fun and is a useful ability to have.

• Agree
Reactions: totse

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
I really hate it when a friend or family member is upset about something, you ask is everything ok and if you can do anything to help and they're deliberately cryptic and vague and blow your attempts to help off.

Fuck off at that point, you're just attention seeking and I'm too old to deal with that childishness.

Meat Target

I'm what you call a professional
kiwifarms.net
I just hate talking on the phone in general. Half the time people can't hear you or vice-versa. And fucking robocalls. Leave me the fuck alone you nosy, intrusive assholes.
Addendum:
Or someone is breathing into the phone loudly, or is talking to someone else at the same time, or has a TV/radio up loud in the background, or asks "hello?" without further explanation of whatever the hell they want when THEY are the one who called.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
The fact that so many people have such a distaste for insects and arachnids.
Everybody is just mad they cannot have sick chrome skin or poop steel beams.

===
I am pissed at how stupid piles of rotten blubber like "Son of Zorn" or "Moonbeam city", which live for one season and make NO money, can have awesome animation styles, but kid-oriented ones that are bound to rack in cash and go on for years get Calarts/beanmouth/wiggly shape style and that is that.

Tags
None