Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SJWs "fighting" for me because I'm technically an minority. It's not cultural appropriation. If you think that Mexicans and Hispanics don't love sharing our fun shit, then you don't know shit about our culture.

Yay fiesta! Here is some alcohol and food, I think you need more alcohol and food, have you tried this alcohol or food yet, here's some food to take home, TAKE IT! If you want to be a sugar skull for Halloween I won't stop you. And SJW Sally needs to shut up in telling me I'm wrong for wanting to share. I know what offends me I can take care of myself. I don't need a fat danger hair with 0 social skill telling me I'm defenseless and need protecting. That shit's insulting.
Absofuckinglutely right. Hispanics, be they Mexican, Puerto-Rican or from anywhere else in South America are the most sharing people i've ever met. As a Canadian I don't generally get to meet to many but for a while I was managing the fraud team of a call centre that dealt with mostly US customers so we had a Spanish speaking team to deal with the service calls, mostly Salvadorian and Mexican and HOLY FUCK were they generous.

They'd always bring huge amounts of delicious food and insist that everyone try some. I was able to stop bringing lunch for like 6 months because they were so eager to feed me the most delicious tamales and various other fucking outstanding dishes I don't even remember the names of, they were too good to waste attention memorizing the name when I could be enjoying it. They were so happy I loved the food that they kept (jokingly I HOPE) asking me to apply to manage their group, despite my complete lack of speaking anything but English and a little bit of gutter Quebecois French.

But yes, people who reject such a delightful sharing culture and outright telling them they're bad or being wronged for doing what the fuck they WANT to do and happy doing so can eat my shit. Preferably after a meal of those awesome masa and chopped egg tamales.

Last edited:

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Women who wear noticeable makeup. I particularly can't stand red lipstick; it's gaudy and discomforting.
Red fingernail polish, too. It's unsettling. Once makeup progresses from "make me look healthier / younger / more symmetrical than I am" to "Look at my makeup!" you might as well be a drag queen.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Red fingernail polish, too. It's unsettling. Once makeup progresses from "make me look healthier / younger / more symmetrical than I am" to "Look at my makeup!" you might as well be a drag queen.
Fun fact: red lipstick was used in ancient Greece as a way prostitutes could advertise that they performed oral sex.

Nauseated Courgi

It's an Ass-Fuck-Get-Fucked world out there
kiwifarms.net
The fact that so many people have such a distaste for insects and arachnids. They really are amazing creatures, stop being so hateful.
While I do understand how you feel, you can't really blame people for feeling that way about them. What you find to be amazing, others find to be disgusting and creepy and given how some insect look and how dangerous some are to humans, that general opinion doesn't seem that ridiculous, to me at least.
Or snakes. I've got one as a pet and I've come to realize most people don't know shit about snakes. Jumping spiders and millipedes are also utterly adorable.
Rollypollies are a personal favorite given how quickly they roll up into a ball upon being threatened.

Coffee Druid

Your friendly caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
While I do understand how you feel, you can't really blame people for feeling that way about them. What you find to be amazing, others find to be disgusting and creepy and given how some insect look and how dangerous some are to humans, that general opinion doesn't seem that ridiculous, to me at least.

Rollypollies are a personal favorite given how quickly they roll up into a ball upon being threatened.
I raise those little pill buggers too. Mainly as clean up bugs for my snake's terrarium. And I get that bugs can look "alien" or creepy. Some are genuinely harmful, so I don't care to touch those. But I guess when it comes to a person being freaked out by a perfectly harmless spider minding its business behind glass, it does get a touch amusing.

One thing that does piss me off in regards to reptiles is how many pet owners act like hoarding such animals is "lol relatable" or cute. They call their pets a "collection" like they're objects. I don't know what it is about snake and other herp owners that makes them have the mentality of "gotta have MOAR". With the friends I know who keep them, I've stopped keeping track of everything they own because they buy or rescue a new one constantly. Maybe I'm just biased because I have one and it's plenty for me.

Coffee Druid

Your friendly caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
A habit that pisses me off is laziness. Like when people are perfectly capable of doing a simple task but can’t be assed to. My dad will literally throw cups and other trash onto our lawn to get them out of his car. Our trash/recycle bins are literally 10 feet on the other side of the driveway. “It’s too much” to throw them away properly apparently. Or when he sits on the couch 6 feet from the kitchen. Nearly every time I pass by he asks for some small thing he could just get up and get himself. But when I point this fact out he gets super pissy and defensive. Brings up everything he’s ever done for me in my life like that’s an excuse.

This man can walk perfectly fine. There’s not an issue of him actually needing assistance. I have nothing against doing favors for people to be nice. But this is just pure laziness.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

She saw Ramona Flowers and felt so empowered
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When people act like they own a forum. Look, you made $36 last year turning in your Stepdad's empties at the recycling place and you can't look anybody in your own house in the eye but damn you'll clutch your favorite thread like Gollum's ring and run off any new users.

It's no wonder Uncle Dad ties you upside down in the closet and beats you until you piss yourself.

TerribleIdeas™

Master of Cunt-Puppets
kiwifarms.net
Women who treat dogs like an accessory or a toy. I don't consider my self to be a bleeding heart when it comes to animals but I have always believed being locked in a cage for 8+ hours a day is no damned life for an animal. More so when you constantly go out and the poor bastard gets to spend an hour outside of the cage, at most, before they have to go to sleep. The biggest issue is the things can't even be left out to free roam the house because they have so much pent up energy they become destructive.

I know men do it as well but more often than not it's some women who wants something cute to cuddle that get's surprised when their dog grows up to have emotional issues. Either schedule time out so the poor dog gets to have some life or don't get one. It's especially annoying when they are your roommate and they think they can get you to watch over the animal.

First one is the dog I'm currently watching over, it's a pit mut that one of my sisters friends picked up before she had an apartment that allowed dogs. My sister decided to take care of him, then a week later she asked me to watch him because she has 12 hour shifts on the weekends and doesn't want to leave it in a cage. It's been a month and now I either watch the guy or he spends all day in the cage because "She has to have a social life".

Second example was one of my renters who bought a rat dog for cuddling purposes and got upset when the first thing it wanted to do after being left out of the cage was to run around and not be hugged. She never took the thing out, never played with it, and locked the guy away half the time she was home because she didn't want to take care of it. The one time the thing got outside without a leash it spent a solid thirty minutes running around in traffic trying to get hit.

I have a few more but it always boils down to girl wants a dog, realizes it's work, and then either get's other people to take care of it or just straight ditches the thing to live in a cage.
A lot of gen X and Y women treat their kids the same fucking way, honestly.

Ants. I've had ants coming out from under my dishwasher all day and it's pissing me off.
When did you start living in the same building as Ian Miles Cheong?

On topic - Any gov't system designed for use to handle shit like Wu Flu stimulus checks that doesn't at least operate 7 days a week in some manned capacity, and that has 100% useless automated phone systems at the other end of a phone number.

IE - trying to navigate Canada's version of the stimulus checks (it's called CERB/CESP/EWSP, depending on the reason why you're applying for it), and being a complete mongoloid, I fucked up logging in, am now locked out of it, and have to wait until bankers' hours tomorrow to hopefully figure out how to talk to an actual human being, instead of an automated phone menu that doesn't give any information or options to try to reset my access, or the ability to arrange to speak to a government drone that can correct the results of my obvious retardation.

Dysnomia

Party like it's COVID-1999
kiwifarms.net
I complained a year or so ago about the pajeets that stock shelves at Walmart. They didn't wear deodorant and you couldn't even stand to be on the same aisle as them. I was gagging so bad I couldn't shop. Someone must have complained. And now they wear deodorant at least. But they are not properly stocking products.

I saw some bright colored bottles in the coffee section and thought they were flavor syrups. Thank God I looked better. Because they were actually bath salts. WTF. Can you not read English? They were just putting things wherever based on what it looked like. Please just hire people who speak English and wear deodorant please.

FatYoda

kiwifarms.net
I don't like Americans. The fact that these people exist infuriates me on a regular basis.
I actually destroyed one of my monitors the other night because I hate these assholes so much. I hate Americans so much that they are literally driving me to insanity.

Bunch of fucking assholes, man.

Tags
None