Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

LMFAOForgotPw

We’re all touched with the tism.
kiwifarms.net
Okay, this is the dumbest shit that makes me tism. Someone ask me a question about something I’m knowledgeable in and then is like “nah, I’m just gonna do Xyz” why the fuck did you ask me then?

If it’s really an opinion thing and what I mentioned is more expensive I get it. When its like hey doc (I’m not a doctor) I have xyz wrong with me and then doc says “losing weight might help” and getting upset with that or just ignoring it. Must be a fatphobic Doctor I’ll ignore everything.

Fuck, this one pisses me off too - people that can’t fucking listen to their doctors. Like, it ain’t usually that hard and if it is you should probably really listen. Nah, I know I had surgery, but this milk jug is fine...

Not saying to blindly listen to a single doctor/authority figure, but things like hey do these exercises to fix this pain.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who say things like "give me it" or "I bought you it" instead of "give it to me" or "I bought it for you" sound like children. Curiously, it doesn't seem to apply with "that" instead of "it", etc.
Somewhat along the same lines but when a person lends something to someone and say "I borrowed you that". It makes me want to beat them to death with a dictionary and leave the definition of the word "lent" on their corpse.

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
How Sega didn't release their fucking first-party Dreamcast light gun in America thanks to those colorado kids having their epic gamer moment, and forcing everyone to use a fucking MAD CATZ gun instead. Way to make Columbine even more of a tragedy. Who the fuck region locks controllers?????

• Feels
Reactions: Local Fed

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How Sega didn't release their fucking first-party Dreamcast light gun in America thanks to those colorado kids having their epic gamer moment, and forcing everyone to use a fucking MAD CATZ gun instead. Way to make Columbine even more of a tragedy. Who the fuck region locks controllers?????
eh? I've got a North America-model Sega-branded Dreamcast light gun. Mind you I live in Canada. Ironic that real handguns are heavily restricted here but a lightgun taken off the market in the states is just fine. :\

• Optimistic
Reactions: FuckedUp

Foltest

King of Termia and protector of Kfarms
kiwifarms.net
Incompetent coworkers.
When someone transfer over a call to me I excepted one thing only: that I actually get the call. Even then, some people fucked it up. It doesn't take rocket science to do that and somehow, idiots still manged to do it.
I can understand if you are new to the company but this person has worked for around a year here.

yoshitsune

Late Heian period cowboy
kiwifarms.net
Incompetent coworkers.
When someone transfer over a call to me I excepted one thing only: that I actually get the call. Even then, some people fucked it up. It doesn't take rocket science to do that and somehow, idiots still manged to do it.
I can understand if you are new to the company but this person has worked for around a year here.
I hear that, the only thing I liked about having to work from home because of the 'rona is that it confirmed my suspicion that I waste half my working hours just going around fixing other people's mistakes. I would always finish my assigned workload in 3 and a half to 4 hours when I was working from home.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I really hope Rona popularizes telecommuting long-term. Only worthless barnacles benefit from offices if they have jobs that can be accomplished just as well from home.

And, more importantly, less traffic for me to worry about.

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
70% of the time I plan on gaming, I end up just watching gaming channels like TetraBitGaming and Nathaniel Bandy because I'm too lazy to even boot up a fucking game.

• Feels
Reactions: The Un-Clit

Oglooger

Surfing the Kali Yuga, one kalpa at a time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the TV in the breakroom plays these commercials for a food delivery service, I think it's door dash.
The commercials portray men trying to cook as incompetent idiots who can't do anything right, so their smug bitch of a Gf decides to door dash the food and crisis averted.
It gets worse when one of the new commericials where a family is celebreating because they don't have to cook ever again because of doordash, like what the fuck? cooking isn't that hard and delivery service costs stack up over time, it's not that hard to just make burgers for everyone, god damn I hate those commercials and how it encourages dependence on corporations

Gaius Caesar

kiwifarms.net
So the TV in the breakroom plays these commercials for a food delivery service, I think it's door dash.
The commercials portray men trying to cook as incompetent idiots who can't do anything right, so their smug bitch of a Gf decides to door dash the food and crisis averted.
It gets worse when one of the new commericials where a family is celebreating because they don't have to cook ever again because of doordash, like what the fuck? cooking isn't that hard and delivery service costs stack up over time, it's not that hard to just make burgers for everyone, god damn I hate those commercials and how it encourages dependence on corporations
Naturally I assume the men trying to cook and failing are white and a diverse and/or strong independent womyn GF shows them by ordering food produced by a major corporation.

Oglooger

Surfing the Kali Yuga, one kalpa at a time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Faggots born in 2002 insistent they're in the exact same subgeneration as 1997-2001. Those niggers didn't even have a high school graduation and still insisting we had exactly the same childhoods.

Also, they're 99% of people sperging about being "'00s kids" and thinking it was all Club Penguin and Phineas and Ferb when if they were just a couple years older they'd know most nine-year-olds in the late 2000's were already playing M-rated games and watching Adult Swim thanks to indifferent Gen X parents. The Simpsons Movie came out right before I started second grade with my fellow seven-year-old late '99-mid '00 classmates and I honestly can't remember who didn't see it in theaters.
That makes me a bit nostalgic, remember back in the late 2000's - earlt 2010's when kids born in 97-99 insisted they were 90's kids? they'll eventually get their own identity and tell the kids born in 2009 that they're not 2010 kids.
Naturally I assume the men trying to cook and failing are white and a diverse and/or strong independent womyn GF shows them by ordering food produced by a major corporation.
Yes, although there was an exception where it was an all black couple.

Edit, I found some of the commercials I was talking about

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: FluffyTehFennekin

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of all worlds and eons in the cosmos, we were cursed to be born in this hellish Clown World.

And just in time to endure 2020.

(I think 2020 and the shitty city I got stuck in may have killed my sense of optimism.)

Tags
None