Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

FuckedUp

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't stand it when people hum, it really gets on my nerves for some reason. It's not just humming, either - there's a guy at work who breathes loudly through his nose (I think he broke it at some point, it's a bit wonky)

He can't help it but it irritates the shit out of me. It's even worse when he's sipping a beverage.
Whistling is way worse.

Mr. Skeltal

Calcium fortified at your own risk
kiwifarms.net
Cyclists.

I hate cyclists on the goddamn roads. Most paved roads in my state that go anywhere are two lane affairs with narrow shoulders and lots of blind corners up hills and are classified as state highways for very long stretches. Terrible spots to go cycling, wouldn't you think? There's some nice trails elsewhere that don't have two ton death machines thundering down them at 50 miles per hour, but no, we've gotta "share the road". By that they mean you need to slow to a snail's crawl on an otherwise fine stretch of road and wait for the retard on two wheels to stop swerving back and forth in front of you while you assess when you have enough room to squeeze past them without getting into a head-on collision with oncoming traffic. I always tend to encounter these blighters on the aforementioned blind uphill turns so I have to wait behind them even longer because I can't see enough oncoming traffic to determine when it's safe to pass.

I encountered 12 of the fucking assholes on my commute home today. Almost every single one of them was spotted just before a blind uphill turn going slower than I previously thought possible and almost every single one of them made my blood pressure spike higher than I previously thought possible.

Mender Bug

kiwifarms.net
Cyclists.

I hate cyclists on the goddamn roads. Most paved roads in my state that go anywhere are two lane affairs with narrow shoulders and lots of blind corners up hills and are classified as state highways for very long stretches. Terrible spots to go cycling, wouldn't you think? There's some nice trails elsewhere that don't have two ton death machines thundering down them at 50 miles per hour, but no, we've gotta "share the road". By that they mean you need to slow to a snail's crawl on an otherwise fine stretch of road and wait for the retard on two wheels to stop swerving back and forth in front of you while you assess when you have enough room to squeeze past them without getting into a head-on collision with oncoming traffic. I always tend to encounter these blighters on the aforementioned blind uphill turns so I have to wait behind them even longer because I can't see enough oncoming traffic to determine when it's safe to pass.

I encountered 12 of the fucking assholes on my commute home today. Almost every single one of them was spotted just before a blind uphill turn going slower than I previously thought possible and almost every single one of them made my blood pressure spike higher than I previously thought possible.
As an avid cyclist, I completely agree. Bike lanes are all fucking retarded. Youre telling me, that I gotta go with the flow of traffic on this bike lane? but what if I have to fucking change directions, do I gotta go all the way to a fucking cross walk? Fuck that. Besides half the fucking roads in my city dont fucking hace bike lanes. No thanks I will continue riding on side walks, not getting mogged by cars.

Mr. Skeltal

Calcium fortified at your own risk
kiwifarms.net
As an avid cyclist, I completely agree. Bike lanes are all fucking retarded. Youre telling me, that I gotta go with the flow of traffic on this bike lane? but what if I have to fucking change directions, do I gotta go all the way to a fucking cross walk? Fuck that. Besides half the fucking roads in my city dont fucking hace bike lanes. No thanks I will continue riding on side walks, not getting mogged by cars.
I used to ride bicycles when I had more time for it. I was always uncomfortable riding on roads without sidewalks, wide shoulders, or bike lanes unless absolutely necessary. I preferred more residential areas or nature trails to do my cycling.

I just hate having to slow down to 15-20mph on a state highway with a posted limit of 55mph just to avoid smearing some cyclist into the guardrail because there's no shoulder. The worst are the groups of cyclists, instead of one living obstacle to avoid you now have two or more that can and do veer into traffic to ride together. Almost all of them don't have any kind of mirrors, so I doubt that they know how far the car coming up behind them is. I'll never understand these Tour de Farce types that insist on cycling on the main roads.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'll never understand these Tour de Farce types that insist on cycling on the main roads.
Sometimes it's some poor looking person on a shitty bike and they probably just really really have to get somewhere and have no other way.

When it's some cunt with spandex dayglo everything and some nerd helmet and fancy ass bike and they're in some place completely inappropriate for cycling I just want to run them down though.

Bender

The life-ender fender Bender
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate how kids thought spamming random letters in caps was a good alternative to "LOL" or "LMAO". Makes them sound so much more spergy and annoying.

No, 14 yro Instagram pony/furry artist, going SAKJHDGHJKAHJ is not funny.
Oh, you mean like: |RIHJRHNBINR ur comment was so funny XD 🤣😆🤣 my sides are in orbit, ayyy lmao 😂😂😂😂 omg im ded :hah:

Yeah, that pisses me off too and I feel dirty for partaking.

Overcast

King of :'(
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lately it’s when people go up to me and want me to do something for them, but instead of asking for help they just make a statement.

“There’s no soap in our dispenser.”

“The trash over there is full.”

“We don’t have any trash bags.”

I’m not a robot guys. Just ask and say please.

Dumb thing to get annoyed by but jeez.

Troon Draugur

Ghola-posting Naib
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lately it’s when people go up to me and want me to do something for them, but instead of asking for help they just make a statement.

“There’s no soap in our dispenser.”

“The trash over there is full.”

“We don’t have any trash bags.”

I’m not a robot guys. Just ask and say please.

Dumb thing to get annoyed by but jeez.
People do this at my work and I tend to react in the same way every time:
Some chode: "Hey, job "X" hasn't been done, we can't go home until someone does it..."
Me: "So why are you telling me about it, instead of just doing it yourself? In the time it's taken you to tell me, you could have made a start on it."

Oscar Wildean

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hate the bike lanes and prefer sidewalks because I don't want to be anywhere near cars. And I've been hit by one, so no thanks. Although people on the sidewalk don't want bikers on there either. :biggrin:

My biggest issue with road bike riders is when they drink their drinks and toss it on the road because they can't stash it away.

Last edited:

LinkinParkxNaruto[AMV]

I try so hard and got so far
kiwifarms.net
I hate musicals, can't stand them, even as a kid I would press the fast forward button on the vhs when I was left watching a Disney movie to when the musical number ended. I fucking hate musicals..

In school there was a gay dudes and a couple of dumb girls who would sometimes sing Disney songs between each other during workshops while everyone else was quiet and focusing on doing their assignment. I wished violence on them all.

Tags
None