Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
The damned uncivil way wetbacks have of communicating through whistles and jerks of their heads.

Use your fucking words, even if they're only the "Spanish" you goddamned Guatemalans gabble. Anything beats hooting and gesticulating like a cannibal.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Kyle Rittenhouse did nothing wrong
kiwifarms.net
"cottagecore", it's the basic (usually white but i've seen girls of other races get on it,) white bitch "I've never been outside a city that doesn't have at least two starbucks" fetishization of small town living. Or maybe what I'm really pissed about is the trend of how any aesthetic is "-core" now, just like how EVERY scandal since Watergate is (scandal)-gate. You're not clever, you're not funny, you're fucking retarded.

Philly Phunk Machine

"Swiss Cheese sex was great!"
kiwifarms.net
I've always hated boomer catchphrases. It's like a whole bunch of meme phrases passed down through generations of your family to either be dismissive towards your questions or just to annoy you.

For example:
8-YEAR-OLD ME: "Hey Dad, what time is it?"

DAD: "Time for you to start wearing a watch."

8-YEAR-OLD ME:
1599358550338.png

mixmastermiku

姐姐
kiwifarms.net
"cottagecore", it's the basic (usually white but i've seen girls of other races get on it,) white bitch "I've never been outside a city that doesn't have at least two starbucks" fetishization of small town living. Or maybe what I'm really pissed about is the trend of how any aesthetic is "-core" now, just like how EVERY scandal since Watergate is (scandal)-gate. You're not clever, you're not funny, you're fucking retarded.
i agree with the cottagecore thing, i don't see the appeal in it
my grandparents live in a small rural area and let me tell you, you only enjoy living like that if you have money, otherwise your life will be shit

Digital Thunder

Red and Overhired
kiwifarms.net
Body horror that starts and ends with funnily-placed eyes/mouths. With the right artists I’m sure it still works, but in most cases online it just comes off as baby’s first foray into body horror. It’s reminiscent of Tumblr’s idea of ero guro exclusively being “character severed at the hips with minimal blood and kawaii neon guts” instead of anything really gruesome.

Totally Awesome

Manhunt - Halloween 2020
kiwifarms.net
Repetitive ads that gets spammed over and over.

I saw a few sports betting ads online. I read a post by somebody who enjoys these, so I decided to click one of these ads. I'm not into sports and worried about losing my income to gambling, so I decided against it, but now I constantly get spammed with these fucking ads. I even saw one on TV the other day. I'm so fucking sick and tired of seeing these shitty ads.

basil marceaux.DOTCOM

Exterminate the left
kiwifarms.net
My job online involves testing website prototypes, giving feedback, etc, that kind of thing.

I fucking hate it when I have to be preached about politics through what is supposed to be website testing and then be told not to comment on it, or have to bite my tongue.

I shouldn't have to worry about leftist political preaching/virtue signaling on fucking SHOE sites; but when they're hippy dippy bullshit sites, of course they can't help themselves.

I saw the same thing on a Microsoft webpage, and even a blatant recruitment website for young dumb kids. Thoroughly disgusting.

Granted, I CAN and still DO give my disapproval at this, just tread carefully. And there is something quite enjoyable about getting paid to essentially tell leftist tards how embarrassing, blatant, and pathetic their sites and/or virtue signaling is.
Still annoying overall though.

Last edited:

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
my grandparents live in a small rural area and let me tell you, you only enjoy living like that if you have money, otherwise your life will be shit
Being poor is shit whether you're somewhere nice or in a goddamned city.

TheMagician

Just lost The Game
kiwifarms.net
Let's say you have a bag or bowl of assorted candies, that's being shared between multiple people. You wanna know what's worse than the fat fuck who eats more than their fair share? The picky bastard that eats every candy of their favorite flavor(s) and leaves the rest, completely changing the mixture of the bowl by removing one or more flavors. I'd rather have Fat Gonzo leave me with a dozen candies, than have Picky Patty leave me with 3 dozen without any blue ones. This is why I don't share shit anymore.

ZippyZoopa

Ginger Neck Snapper
kiwifarms.net
Do you mean "isn't?" Koine Greek was the language of the Gospel, after all.

@AnOminous th-that's why I spent so much time in Capitol Hill back when it was US territory. I was, uh. I was picking up chicks. Yes.
Yes, but because there is not edit option on kiwi-farms I'll have another retarded post up here forever 😢

I know I'm super hypocritical when it relates to pedophiles.
But people getting super mad at you when you try to explain WHY people do bad things, and turn that around as approval of said thing.

For example, I had this autistic multi-hour reddit (I know faggy) debate with someone who thinks we should treat racists like second class citizens (isolate them, purge them, arrest them, etc). I was trying to drill into their skull that hating people because of their skin color is objectively ignorant and shallow, BUT that this innate tribalism is both fostered in our nature and nurtured depending on our experiences and history and that their methods of "fixing racism" will just make them and others more racist. Yada yada yada they took this as meaning "black people deserve to be hated and prejudiced and racism is good" I wanted to yank out my hair from the roots.

So now I think I got 5% more racist after that situation.

I know I'm super hypocritical when it relates to pedophiles.
But people getting super mad at you when you try to explain WHY people do bad things, and turn that around as approval of said thing.

For example, I had this autistic multi-hour reddit (I know faggy) debate with someone who thinks we should treat racists like second class citizens (isolate them, purge them, arrest them, etc). I was trying to drill into their skull that hating people because of their skin color is objectively ignorant and shallow, BUT that this innate tribalism is both fostered in our nature and nurtured depending on our experiences and history and that their methods of "fixing racism" will just make them and others more racist. Yada yada yada they took this as meaning "black people deserve to be hated and prejudiced and racism is good" I wanted to yank out my hair from the roots.

So now I think I got 5% more racist after that situation.
Disclaimer, no I'm not one of those "race is just skin deep guys!" as a "Christ-cuck" I have the cringy belief that all people are God's children and all that gay shit.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I'm riding in a car with someone, and they realize they need to change lanes and they start looking over their shoulder repeatedly, waiting for an opening but don't turn their signal on until they're already clear to get over. Not alerting other drivers that you intend to change lanes defeats the purpose of the fucking signal. I swear I'm not a backseat driver. It's just this one thing that makes me irrationally angry. The very instant you recognize that you need to change lanes, your signal should go on DUH

Orion Balls

Some nonce called me a "dumb cunt", today.
kiwifarms.net
What's wrong with a copules acres and some fresh air? It costs less to live in rural areas, and you can actually see the stars at night.

Tags
None