Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

Orion Balls

Some nonce called me a "dumb cunt", today.
kiwifarms.net
Working morning shifts especially weekends. I'm not even supposed to work weekends but we lost two cooks one was fired the other was a pissy bitch and walked off the job so now I gotta pick up the slack until we hire new ones
They aren't ever hiring two more cooks to replace the lost ones. Welcome to Kitchen Hell 102: Well, you seem to be doing fine, and we don't have the money to hire anyone else, so here's $.50 an hour.

horrorfan89

Resident Master of the dark and all things macabre
kiwifarms.net
They aren't ever hiring two more cooks to replace the lost ones. Welcome to Kitchen Hell 102: Well, you seem to be doing fine, and we don't have the money to hire anyone else, so here's $.50 an hour.
They found one cook at least. Plus I still make decent enough to live on anyways. Besides it's not all bad jobs within walking distance and it does get quiet and slow sometimes.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
When I'm riding in a car with someone, and they realize they need to change lanes and they start looking over their shoulder repeatedly, waiting for an opening but don't turn their signal on until they're already clear to get over. Not alerting other drivers that you intend to change lanes defeats the purpose of the fucking signal. I swear I'm not a backseat driver. It's just this one thing that makes me irrationally angry. The very instant you recognize that you need to change lanes, your signal should go on DUH

Maybe they're from Massachusetts, where if they realize someone is trying to change lanes, they viciously do anything within their power to stop it out of sheer spite. They'll even speed up just to stop someone changing lanes. But the law requires you to signal before changing lanes. In areas where people spitefully try to fuck over everyone around them just out of sheer hatred, why would you signal you wanted to do anything? You're just inviting an attack from the evil fuckers around you.

hollowsoul

"Fuck you! I'm a delight!"
kiwifarms.net
Honestly as a Christian myself making your life centered to Christ is great, but this seems more like centering your narcissisms with religion not dedicated your soul to Christ, which I also see in Evangelical Baptists and non-Lutheran Protestants in general.
My prime example is a Southern Baptist. Also know quite a few Roman Catholics like this, such a shame. I'm an Atheist myself, but was raised Methodist, and we have a ton. Narcissism sees no denomination.

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
Is this a common thing with Baptists? I've noticed it myself in my dad. He's a great guy, but it seems everything has to revolve around Jesus when we talk. Even something as innocuous as movies or sports the conversation gets turned to scripture or God. I'm not trying to slam on religion or faith, but it does get kind of annoying after awhile.

ZippyZoopa

Ginger Neck Snapper
kiwifarms.net
Is this a common thing with Baptists? I've noticed it myself in my dad. He's a great guy, but it seems everything has to revolve around Jesus when we talk. Even something as innocuous as movies or sports the conversation gets turned to scripture or God. I'm not trying to slam on religion or faith, but it does get kind of annoying after awhile.
More than likely it's to make himself feel more righteous and feel prideful in that, rather than actually wanting to spread the love and righteousness word of Christ, sad because this turns maybe people away. This also applies to the "Progressive" version of Christianity you see Protestants and a good amount of Catholics do to bend his word to stay "hip" and "relevant".

Though as a Christian I shouldn't be so jaded and I hope you father is just misguided and it's not out of maliciousness, and that does sound annoying lol, I know that even the Father at my church would probably go "dude we are in the middle of watching a movie, chill"

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Maybe they're from Massachusetts, where if they realize someone is trying to change lanes, they viciously do anything within their power to stop it out of sheer spite. They'll even speed up just to stop someone changing lanes. But the law requires you to signal before changing lanes. In areas where people spitefully try to fuck over everyone around them just out of sheer hatred, why would you signal you wanted to do anything? You're just inviting an attack from the evil fuckers around you.

You'd first have to explain why anyone would intentionally live in such a hateful shithole.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this pisses me off as much as it just totally baffles me, but: When you cut off a relationship with someone because of repeat shitty behavior, and you let them know that's why you aren't going to let them in your life anymore, and they somehow think that dialing that same behavior up to 11 is going to make you decide,"Oh, gee, I guess I was wrong! I'll let them back into my life now!"

Local Fed

kiwifarms.net
People who won't answer hypothetical questions or answer them in the manner below:

Person asking: If you had to pick one, would you rather go blind, or deaf?
Person who should be stripped of their rights: I'd rather have neither of those things happen.
Do they think that it's actually going to happen to them right after they answer or something? Just answer the question.

Last edited:

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
The place I was delivering to wouldn't give me my paperwork, and then bitched at me for still being there.

Just sign my bills you miscreants. You already ruined my plans for today.

You're a bit right until your wifi is patchy as shit and you have to learn to make your own fun, or rather unlearn your dependence on luxury.

My dick still works

Why you think farmers always have so many chilluns

TheMagician

Just lost The Game
kiwifarms.net
People who won't answer hypothetical questions or answer them in the manner below:

Person asking: If you had to pick one, would you rather go blind, or deaf?
Person who should be stripped of their rights: I'd rather have neither of those things happen.
Do they think that it's actually going to happen to them right after they answer or something? Just answer the question.
Or maybe they hate both equally and genuinely can't come to a decision? They're allowed to just not have an answer.

Local Fed

kiwifarms.net
Or maybe they hate both equally and genuinely can't come to a decision? They're allowed to just not have an answer.
The example I used was just off the top of my head, not one that I've personally asked/been asked. I never said they're not allowed to not have an answer, but the point is that it's not exactly a Herculean task to just spit out an answer especially when you're explicitly given a binary choice.

Kylie Raina

kiwifarms.net
Definitely would have to say trannies. The decent looking ones are all narcissists with onlyfans accounts (gross, who would want to see a “girl” with a dick) and commies and the ugly ones usually have the biggest flapper when it comes to “muh womens rights”. I cope with my anger towards them by sitting back and laughing at them like everyone else does. I know if i let them get to me i’ll just be miserable so the best way to deal with a tranny is to make them feel as insecure as possible while youre having fun and are unbothered. They act so confident online because theyre extremely insecure and need a crowd of sexual deviants to follow them around

totse

29/M/US
kiwifarms.net
The example I used was just off the top of my head, not one that I've personally asked/been asked. I never said they're not allowed to not have an answer, but the point is that it's not exactly a Herculean task to just spit out an answer especially when you're explicitly given a binary choice.

It's still a great example. Obviously you want neither of those things to happen. That's the fucking point! If all you say is "duhhh I don't want either of those things" then it defeats the entire purpose of the question, which is to stimulate interesting discussion about the pros and cons of being blind vs. deaf. You don't even necessarily need to arrive at a certain preference IMO. The fun is to think about what daily life is like in each case and to dredge up perspectives like Hellen Keller saying that blindness separates you from the material world, but deafness separates you from people.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
I hate visiting my fucking boomer family members. They force us to eat dinner super early, then complain that I "make them eat early". Why are boomers act so petty and project so hard?

A lot of Boomers are narcissistic and deflect responsibility. My mom (born 1955, still alive but dead to me) was/is like this too. There are plenty of major examples, but a couple small ones from my childhood (that still kind of piss me off, so it fits the thread):

- At my elementary school, we had "pop day" on Fridays, where if you brought 50 cents to school you'd be allowed to purchase a can of soda from the machine in the teacher's lounge after lunch recess. My mom would give my sister and I the 50 cents to do this, but not without pitching a big fit almost every time about how she was going to start writing everything down to basically guilt trip our dad, like it wasn't her choice whether or not to give us the measly 50 fucking cents.

- In junior high, we sometimes used to ask if we could stop by Sonic after school. My mom would agree, we'd get there, order something small for an after-school snack, and then after the order was placed and had arrived, she'd say,"Now that's your dinner". Gee, if I had known my "dinner" was going to be 5 mozzarella sticks and a diet cherry limeade at 4 PM, I wouldn't have ordered that. The fact is, she probably never intended to provide actual dinner anyway and just used that as a convenient 'out' that she could frame as being mine and my sister's choice.

Tags
None