Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

Autumnal Equinox

Dinsdale!
kiwifarms.net
People who are overweight, claim they want to lose the weight, ask you for help, you spend the time advising them on proper diet and exercise and they ignore everything you say and continue to eat fast food everyday and cry about being fat. Fuck you, don't waste my time if you didn't plan on committing to it in the first place.

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
People who are overweight, claim they want to lose the weight, ask you for help, you spend the time advising them on proper diet and exercise and they ignore everything you say and continue to eat fast food everyday and cry about being fat. Fuck you, don't waste my time if you didn't plan on committing to it in the first place.
I also get annoyed when people say “oh, I’m being so bad!” when they eat lots of junk or do a bad habit. As if acknowledging it means it doesn’t count.

Adding my own: when people laugh at the most inane “humor”. I was recently in a room with some friends who were rolling on the floor laughing over some “lolsorandom” youtuber and all I could do was sit there quietly thinking “this guy is fuckin annoying.” Maybe I’m just boring.

Stilgar of Troon

Ghola-posting Naib
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
. . .

Adding my own: when people laugh at the most inane “humor”. I was recently in a room with some friends who were rolling on the floor laughing over some “lolsorandom” youtuber and all I could do was sit there quietly thinking “this guy is fuckin annoying.” Maybe I’m just boring.
Nah, you're fine; the only remotely funny people on YT are funny unintentionally.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Lindy Beige gets in a good one now and then, but he only makes jokes when he has one and it's appropriate. He doesn't try to be a "comedian."

Red Letter Media is the closest thing to a "comedy" channel on YouTube that I find amsuing, and they're a movie review channel that happens to be funny at times, not H3H3 tryhard lolcows.

Clockwork_PurBle

Did anyone catch the game last night?
kiwifarms.net
The way online class discussions have worked so far in college (COVID or not).

So for classes that are entirely online you always usually have 1 or 2 discussions for each module/chapter. You are required to post your response to the question or topic (usually 200 or 500 words) and then you have to respond to 2 posts from other classmates. Sometimes it's only 1 classmate. If you write a response but forget to comment on other posts you do not get full credit. This is fucking annoying for many reasons. I'm usually the type to get stuff done ASAP, so sometimes when I post my discussions I'm the first to do so; I have nothing to respond to. If I forget to go back and comment on posts people did later, I don't get full credit. So even if I write the best response to the discussion, I will get 10/15 or a B. Also, I hate responding to discussions. Like what am I supposed to say, especially if we're all posting the same response because there is only one real answer? It feels so cheesy and cheap to be like "oh I agree and let me rehash the points we both talked about to explain why I agree." I cannot stand cheesiness.

I'm also pissed at this one class I have that's killing my GPA. I have a B in there because of stupid 5-question quizzes that nobody in the class has been about to get 5/5 on. I have at least a 90 on all my papers and discussions but I have a B in this history class because I keep making 3/5 on quizzes. They're impossible to study for. We have lectures and in-class discussions but we get derailed so often and I don't know what to write down. Don't know what to write down and study from the textbook either.
A couple weeks ago we were talking about how there is no single definition of theatre because it encompasses a lot of aspects of different art forms (song, dance, etc). The definition of theatre has changed very often and we still don't have an agreed upon definition of it yet. There is a girl in this class who I can only describe as "aggressive" and she usually likes to be contrarian to whatever we're discussing. I had to sit there in the Zoom class and listen to her try to justify why clown circus acts should be considered theatre. No bitch, clowns are not the same thing as Death of a Salesman or Dr. Faustus or Steel Magnolias. Can we stop listening to contrarians reeeeeing and just get back to the main points please? Bright side is the professor and other classmates did shut her up once because she was reeeeing about a particular theatre historian's observation and her reeeeing was unfounded. That was exciting.

Coffee Druid

kiwifarms.net
The way online class discussions have worked so far in college (COVID or not).

So for classes that are entirely online you always usually have 1 or 2 discussions for each module/chapter. You are required to post your response to the question or topic (usually 200 or 500 words) and then you have to respond to 2 posts from other classmates. Sometimes it's only 1 classmate. If you write a response but forget to comment on other posts you do not get full credit. This is fucking annoying for many reasons. I'm usually the type to get stuff done ASAP, so sometimes when I post my discussions I'm the first to do so; I have nothing to respond to. If I forget to go back and comment on posts people did later, I don't get full credit. So even if I write the best response to the discussion, I will get 10/15 or a B. Also, I hate responding to discussions. Like what am I supposed to say, especially if we're all posting the same response because there is only one real answer? It feels so cheesy and cheap to be like "oh I agree and let me rehash the points we both talked about to explain why I agree." I cannot stand cheesiness.

I'm also pissed at this one class I have that's killing my GPA. I have a B in there because of stupid 5-question quizzes that nobody in the class has been about to get 5/5 on. I have at least a 90 on all my papers and discussions but I have a B in this history class because I keep making 3/5 on quizzes. They're impossible to study for. We have lectures and in-class discussions but we get derailed so often and I don't know what to write down. Don't know what to write down and study from the textbook either.
A couple weeks ago we were talking about how there is no single definition of theatre because it encompasses a lot of aspects of different art forms (song, dance, etc). The definition of theatre has changed very often and we still don't have an agreed upon definition of it yet. There is a girl in this class who I can only describe as "aggressive" and she usually likes to be contrarian to whatever we're discussing. I had to sit there in the Zoom class and listen to her try to justify why clown circus acts should be considered theatre. No bitch, clowns are not the same thing as Death of a Salesman or Dr. Faustus or Steel Magnolias. Can we stop listening to contrarians reeeeeing and just get back to the main points please? Bright side is the professor and other classmates did shut her up once because she was reeeeing about a particular theatre historian's observation and her reeeeing was unfounded. That was exciting.
As someone also taking lots of online classes, I agree. I feel like the main discussion post is what I’m really trying to write for a grade. The response(s) are just fluff. No one reads replies, just the main post. It’s just not the same as in person discussions.

Which history subject is the class? I actually had to take a “credit” for a class in the spring when my college was allowing a pass/fail option. I had an awful history prof that was always late, always went off on tangents we didn’t need to learn and put the most obscure things on her short answer tests. It got worse when we switched to online due to covid.

Nauseated Courgi

I'm dead lol
kiwifarms.net
Oh, you mean like: |RIHJRHNBINR ur comment was so funny XD 🤣😆🤣 my sides are in orbit, ayyy lmao 😂😂😂😂 omg im ded :hah:

Yeah, that pisses me off too and I feel dirty for partaking.
Wait, that's what that means? I thought they were pretending to have a stroke in text form.

For me, it's game modders that think their content is better than the base game stuff. Yeah, your stuff is fun to play around with, but don't get a big head and think that means it's automatically better than the regular game. There are some exceptions to this, of course.

• Agree
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People who smash glass bottles on the ground in an attempt to look special, especially when there's a fucking bin a few inches away. Had to clean up a pathway so that people who walk their dogs don't stand on the glass everywhere.
I'm very close to bringing a broom and dustpan with me to the skatepark because of all the broken glass I'm finding around the place. And fast food packaging. Someone smeared their Taco Bell on the walls near the park.

Coffee Druid

kiwifarms.net
Littering in general pisses me off for obvious reasons. It's convenient for the person doing it, but it inconveniences everyone else.
I went to an outdoor event with bleachers recently. At the end when everyone cleared out there were beer bottles and soda cups all over the seats. Like you can’t be assed to just take them with you and put them in a bin nearby? Same with theaters when they were open. Why do people think it’s acceptable to leave their trash in the seats?

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this pisses me off as much as it just totally baffles me, but: When you cut off a relationship with someone because of repeat shitty behavior, and you let them know that's why you aren't going to let them in your life anymore, and they somehow think that dialing that same behavior up to 11 is going to make you decide,"Oh, gee, I guess I was wrong! I'll let them back into my life now!"

Oh yeah? Well, I bet you'll change your mind after I slash your tires and start loving me again!

Local Fed

kiwifarms.net
I hate those "I hate mornings" slogans they slap on coffee mugs and t-shirts. Somebody thought they were the wittiest person ever for not being a morning person, and started trying to capitalize on that.
The coffee mugs with the meters on the side that say "Don't talk to me until I've had this much" make me want to kill myself. Pic related is sort of what I mean.

Attachments

• shhh-almost-now-you-may-speak-mugs.jpg
    shhh-almost-now-you-may-speak-mugs.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 14

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • People that don’t screenshot well. It’s easy to crop photos and it makes it much easier to read on here if you take in a few extra seconds to get the distractions out of the picture
  • People on here with emojis in their user names8FCCE117-D7DA-42D1-B082-9EF2D89B6A18.jpeg It ends up looking like this when quoted9E644EAF-3B79-49FC-975F-E23140813E9A.jpeg

• People that post links instead of embedding the video on this site. It’s really easy to embed and I’m more likely to actually watch the video if it doesn’t require being redirected to YouTube

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This phenomenon I made a thread about back in April:
How come every time there's a Discord server that's not directly related to/affiliated with internet stuff like 4chan, etc., it always ends up overrun with the most humorless NPCs imaginable within a few months? I don't mean people hesitant to say "nigger", I mean faggots who say "yikes" and shit all the time. What's with that?
Shit happens on EVERY SERVER. Joined a libertarian political server a few months back that was (originally) full of Jorgensen supporters and had the same COVID stances as her; it eventually degraded to the point where they were not-so-tacitly saying Florida was in the wrong for getting rid of the restrictions, saying "whatever [MA] is doing, it's working", and (what finally got me to click "Leave Server") someone linking a news article about Utah ICUs ""nearing capacity"" (spoiler alert: they weren't if you looked at actual data) and 1500 new cases that day with someone immediately unironically replying with "1500 preventable deaths. tragic".

How does that happen to a libertarian server??? FFS.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this pisses me off as much as it just totally baffles me, but: When you cut off a relationship with someone because of repeat shitty behavior, and you let them know that's why you aren't going to let them in your life anymore, and they somehow think that dialing that same behavior up to 11 is going to make you decide,"Oh, gee, I guess I was wrong! I'll let them back into my life now!"

God damn right. Especially if like some time has passed. Its like "oh I was acting stupid on a level 4 before. But its been some time since this person removed me from their life. They got over it. Now I truly understand how to manipulate someone into co dependent behavior. As long as some time has passed who cares how pissed this friend was and how fast they removed me before. Before the behavior was level 4. Now I am bringing it up to level 11."

At some points in life you will have friends that end up in jail that call you asking to visit and you just hang up the phone. One day they (hopefully) get out at which point if they accepted how fucked up they are changed you might hang out again. Usually not though. Usually you have to explain once again why you hung up the phone when they were in jail. They will totally hit you with "you and I both know you hate societies rules anyway. Why did what I do bother you?" Your reply can be like "you totally fucked up every aspect of your life. You totally failed to take any type of responsibility what so ever for who you are or what decisions you make. In a perfect society which this is far from it you would fuck it. You robbed, cheated, lied to, and continued to assume co dependent behavior from not just your enemies but every friend or family member you ever had. You yelled at and used people and fucked up jobs and could not hold a dollar without buying a crack rock or getting in a fight or going back to jail. Finally when you called me from jail again I realised that is it we are done for life for I need not you to bring me back into this mentality I have not had since I was 19. It was cool at 19. I hated life at 19. I did drugs and quit jobs all day and night and fucking made cops arrest me for fun at 19. Now I grew up. This is 20 years later. You are on the same shit. You will never change. You just bring dysfunction into anyone's life no matter what. You don't care and stopped trying. To be your friend would be to babysit you. Good luck. Maybe god can show you the way."

Haha I guess I got a little too specific there. But yeah basically I totally understand. This is not specific anyway more or a fictional compilation of pieces of real things I have said to dozens of people. But yeah its unfortunate. They say messed up behavior is totally co dependent. No matter how fucked up anyone grows up after a lifetime of mistakes anyone knows better then to continue repeating the same messed up mistakes. Its always validated because it gets a reaction people desire to be fucked up. And other people in society validate it by pouring the idea into someones head that this behavior gets them any kind of reaction at all. I don't need co dependency in my life. I was born co dependent after all I need to sleep and eat and all that and no way every single piece of food I ate could I hunt in my life or every roof I slept under I could build. We are all dependent on each other to some extent but emotional co dependency to validate fucked up behavior that leads to a life in and out of jail which some people prefer to sleeping on the street I don't need.

I lived 19. I had my fun. I got in trouble. I learned from the good times and realised not to repeat the bad times. I am going to be 49 one day and really I am going to still go get in shit tons of trouble every night like a rebellious 16 year old?

Fuck that. Growing up is a part of life.

Tags
None