Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

totse

29/M/US
kiwifarms.net
They will totally hit you with "you and I both know you hate societies rules anyway. Why did what I do bother you?"

Shit dude, I thought it was just this one guy. Nigga goes to jail for fucking a 15 year old, gets a hell of a plea deal and gets out only to violate the protective order against him by meeting up with the same bitch again. Now he wants to know why I want nothing to do with him. What he took away from my explanation was that I care too much about what people would think of me for associating with him, so he thought he could appeal to my lack of caring for society's rules, maaaaan. No, what I care about is the fact that you become like the people you spend the most time around, and being a determined fuck-up is not in my list of goals.

DamageJoy

kiwifarms.net
  • YouTube voice and presentation
The stereotypical overtly energetic, yet low self confidence crap with many cuts and forced humor that just masks how not confident the maker of the video is.
Talk like a normal person and stop with the self depricating humor. Also, the fake passion is so transparent after a while. Sure, you played all the popular games and are passionate about them. Sure.
  • Mind reader's disease
People who without communicating at all expecting others to think and act the way they do. I saw so many bad things happen because both sides are like... eh other guy would certainly say if something is bad. Then nobody talked and drama happened in the end. It's also worse when they ask for help but don't specify specifics (lel) and get mad if you help the wrong way. You could like tell people how you want stuff done, but nah we are all telepaths here.
  • fandoms and arbiatary subcultures
So you enjoy stuff X? That's too bad enjoy being put into a box with weirdos. Why can't people enjoy stuff without being labelled. I wouldn't be surprised this fandom/subculture nonsense was the origin of the meme sexualities plaguing the internet. Most of the subcultures are marketing driven demographic groups anyway. You like this music? here buy this t-shirt. Like this cartoon? here buy this plastic doll.

It's all so tiresome.

Legoshi

18 year old grey wolf high school dropout
kiwifarms.net
It really irks me when I see articles like "I love my husband/wife more than my kids and you should too"
''kids are getting in the way of our marriage"
or "Don't let red carpet kids ruin your marriage. How to childproof your marriage" that never make the distinction between parental love and romantic love. Usually they're written by parents who regret having kids or have no boundaries in relationships. Ironically, the Daily Mail article about how to "childproof" your marriage was written by a psychologist who never worked with children and never had their own kids which shows in the article. You can't love your spouse and children the same way or compare the love between them. There are different standards, behaviours, and expectations with a child and spouse. Spousal love should be conditional while the parental love should be unconditional. Of course parents need time to relax and have time to themselves,
but that's more to do with their relationship than anything to do with their children.

PaleTay

kiwifarms.net
The people who do weird "supersets". For example one set of lats, wander across the gym to do 3 sets of legs and hangout for 5 minutes, do 1 set of lats, wander off and do 4 sets of biceps and hangout, do 1 set of lats.

• Agree
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

ProblematicUser420

30 year old curmudgeon
kiwifarms.net
Hipsters. They piss me off. Especially when they open resteraunts or bars.

Taco place opened up. My friend took me there. Total hipster place. Says I'll like it anyways. Every taco is some weird thing that isnt a taco. Cant have a beef or chicken taco I gotta have a salmon jerk taco or some other weird combo. Every taco has some cutesy pop culture or pun name.

Taco was okay. Not bad. Not something I'd ever get again. Bill comes and it cost SIX dollars for ONE small taco.

Fucking hipsters ruin everything.

Edit: To give you an idea of how awful this is, here is their taco of the month

tacomonth.png

Last edited:

Valentine

Useless Lesbian
kiwifarms.net
You know that thing boys did in grade school where they'd relentlessly kick the back of your chair? They never stopped when I politely asked them to either, it took me multiple tries or just snapping at them altogether. I've never had this problem with girls, although they had a separate issue of smacking on gum open-mouthed during exams.

Also, parents, please stop telling your children that someone being mean to them is a sign of affection. We all know it isn't true.

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
/sci/ got ruined by the stupid ass scamdemic.

First it was inundated with COVID sperging. Even after that subsided, we couldn't just go back to talking about our college classes because that got fucked up beyond comprehension and they're hellbent on keeping it that way. 70% of /sci/ discussion was about college and now it's painful to even think about that. *sigh*

CrystalRoserade

Ratvioli
kiwifarms.net
It's a personal thing but it bugs me so much when people leave time on the microwave. Like for fuck's sake, Brittany, you're a grown-ass woman, just press clear the clear button. I'm not your damn maid.

Also, people on Twitter holding influencers and game developers on a pedestal and acting like they can't be criticized. Some game twitter communities are really cult-like in that regard.

... And people who get bratty upon being told to stop doing something distracting or annoying. Granted it mostly happened to me in high school, but I don't think a high school senior should be acting bitchy just because someone asked her to stop crunching on her damn ice when people are trying to focus.

Hipsters. They piss me off. Especially when they open resteraunts or bars.

Taco place opened up. My friend took me there. Total hipster place. Says I'll like it anyways. Every taco is some weird thing that isnt a taco. Cant have a beef or chicken taco I gotta have a salmon jerk taco or some other weird combo. Every taco has some cutesy pop culture or pun name.

Taco was okay. Not bad. Not something I'd ever get again. Bill comes and it cost SIX dollars for ONE small taco.

Fucking hipsters ruin everything.

Edit: To give you an idea of how awful this is, here is their taco of the month

View attachment 1663857
Sounds like a really shitty version of Moes

• Feels
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
A few years back some college girls dragged me to "the best tacos ever!" It was Torchy's-- a chain of hipster bullshit "Mexican food" from Austin.

It was, uh, edible. It wasn't school lunch bad or anything, but it was also like six fucking bucks for a solid meh three ounce taco on a storebought tortilla.

I tried in vain to get them to go to the "scary" tejano grocery with a lunch counter that sold delicious, filling tacos at two bucks a piece.

Say what you will about demographic replacement, but white girls are tasteless and crass.

Tags
None