Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

DamageJoy

kiwifarms.net
When online content won't load because ads need to load first.
Be on a limited data plan and accidentally click on a crap page, that is horribly optimised and bloated on it's own but it needs to load the arbitary video that nobody watches. I am reading an article to read an article. Shocking concept but some sites still love the auto playing videos. What's this 2009?

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
Hipsters. They piss me off. Especially when they open resteraunts or bars.

Taco place opened up. My friend took me there. Total hipster place. Says I'll like it anyways. Every taco is some weird thing that isnt a taco. Cant have a beef or chicken taco I gotta have a salmon jerk taco or some other weird combo. Every taco has some cutesy pop culture or pun name.

Taco was okay. Not bad. Not something I'd ever get again. Bill comes and it cost SIX dollars for ONE small taco.

Fucking hipsters ruin everything.

Edit: To give you an idea of how awful this is, here is their taco of the month

View attachment 1663857

What the fuck

I started out reading it, thinking, "eh, it doesn't sound bad, but I would never call it a taco". Then I got to 'strawberry preserves' -- "ehh...well, you know, sometimes fruit can be good with savory". French toast crunch -- "what, like the fucking cereal shaped like pieces of bread?" Powdered sugar? 🤢

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
people who make plans and flake last minute.
i've got something to say - fuck you.
don't waste my time, asshole.
i will never communicate with you again if you do this.

I used to have so many problems with this that it’s honestly a big part of why I mostly stopped hanging out with people like 8 years ago. The worst part is when they act like something is wrong with you for being annoyed about it.

karz

classy skeleton on the internet
kiwifarms.net
I used to have so many problems with this that it’s honestly a big part of why I mostly stopped hanging out with people like 8 years ago. The worst part is when they act like something is wrong with you for being annoyed about it.
I'm usually really flexible. if you have important things to take care of, fine. let me know like a day or two in advance so i can shift my schedule.
if you're busy but still wanna meet up, say so.
just don't be a dolt and dip last minute because "oh work called me in sorry" like bro, not fucking cool.

that said if it's family emergency or something that's completely reasonable as to why one would need to leave unannounced.

ProblematicUser420

30 year old curmudgeon
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck

I started out reading it, thinking, "eh, it doesn't sound bad, but I would never call it a taco". Then I got to 'strawberry preserves' -- "ehh...well, you know, sometimes fruit can be good with savory". French toast crunch -- "what, like the fucking cereal shaped like pieces of bread?" Powdered sugar? 🤢

The one I had didnt have cereal on it so it was just okay. The biggest problem was it had like 6 + items on it which made it a huge mess.

Half of them do have weird fruit/pepper combos or cereal added though.

• Lunacy
Reactions: saralovesjuicyfruit

FuckedUp

Professional Glowposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Adding to what @AnOminous said earlier: forget guns, fucking sparklers are b& here in MA, but you constantly get honked and yelled at if you go under 40 in a residential area or stop more than 2 feet behind the car in front of you at a red light, tailgated, half the drivers around you are texting and drinking coffee, etc. I live in a Boston suburb and hardly know anyone with any semblance of the accent, but holy fuck the bad driving is 1000% true.

Can't wait to move to New Hampshire this winter or spring.

horrorfan89

Resident Master of the dark and all things macabre
kiwifarms.net
The fact that people are seeing "racism" in everywhere and everything and it's promoting companies to virtue signal with stupid videos and advertising campaigns saying "racism bad racism bad reeeee!" Everything from kfc (ha!) To Arthur/pbs to Nickelodeon and even Mattel and barbie are launching bullshit campaigns to "address racism." Everywhere and in everything.

Blow me blm

Nauseated Courgi

I'm dead lol
kiwifarms.net
The fact that people are seeing "racism" in everywhere and everything and it's promoting companies to virtue signal with stupid videos and advertising campaigns saying "racism bad racism bad reeeee!" Everything from kfc (ha!) To Arthur/pbs to Nickelodeon and even Mattel and barbie are launching bullshit campaigns to "address racism." Everywhere and in everything.

Blow me blm
It's even worse when you have family members that constantly talk about the supposed systematic racism (for Black people because of course) that exist.

"You need to work, because you're already at a disadvantage because of your skin color"

Yes, thank you, very encouraging.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Dabbing. Few things put me into a greater, unbridled rage than people dabbing.
Though I'm starting to garner the same hatred for the word "sus" being spoken aloud.

I've never seen anyone except internet people do that dabbing thing, and I have no clue what "sus" even means.

Adding to what @AnOminous said earlier: forget guns, fucking sparklers are b& here in MA, but you constantly get honked and yelled at if you go under 40 in a residential area or stop more than 2 feet behind the car in front of you at a red light, tailgated, half the drivers around you are texting and drinking coffee, etc. I live in a Boston suburb and hardly know anyone with any semblance of the accent, but holy fuck the bad driving is 1000% true.

Can't wait to move to New Hampshire this winter or spring.

Anywhere I go, people insist they have no accent. Bostonites most certainly do speak theough their noses and think "please," "thank you," and "good morning" indecipherable Sumerian incantations.

I asked a man in Worchester I'd never met how he did, and he said "I'm having a shitty day." Well, let me find my fiddle and play you a dirge, asshole. Things that piss me off: people who can't be remotely civil.

But it's much funnier to hear rural Minnesotans insist that they speak the right true English.

Last edited:

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
A few years back some college girls dragged me to "the best tacos ever!" It was Torchy's-- a chain of hipster bullshit "Mexican food" from Austin.

It was, uh, edible. It wasn't school lunch bad or anything, but it was also like six fucking bucks for a solid meh three ounce taco on a storebought tortilla.

I tried in vain to get them to go to the "scary" tejano grocery with a lunch counter that sold delicious, filling tacos at two bucks a piece.

Say what you will about demographic replacement, but white girls are tasteless and crass.
Find the Roach Coach (Food Truck) in the factory area that hires the lowest income/illegal workers.
Grandma makes the hand-rolled, hand-milled corn-flour tamales. Absolute heaven. I rolled out of there, spent $5, had change.
but in keeping with the thread...

The absolute GLUT of hipster Food Vans/Food Trucks. All with cutesy names like "Nothing but 'Za" (pizza), "Slice of Heaven" (pizza again, I guess) and "Hog Wild" (Pork ribs, I guess?).
The lineups take up 3 city blocks, and they feed meters all day. People need to fucking park. I'm sorry you have 2 felonies for dealing MDMA, but find a career where you don't take up 3 parking spots 6 days a week.
9/10 times they don't even make the food. They source it, and keep it hot. They also SCREW you on chips and soda. I've seen $5 for a FUCKING CAN of COKE!
Also, they don't wear hair nets over their 'logger beards'. Enjoy the curlies on your 'slice of heaven'.

Last edited:

Clockwork_PurBle

Did anyone catch the game last night?
kiwifarms.net
When Yanks try to do Southern accents in plays (and to a lesser extent, movies). 90% of the time they do an 'Old Southern' accent, i.e. Gone With the Wind or whatever. Nobody sounds like that down here anymore. The farther down south you go, the "slower," or the more drawl, you'll find, but nobody sounds like Scarlett O'Hara anymore. If they do they're Silent Generation. You see this more with theatre than in film for some reason.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
The non-rhotic "tidewater" Southern dialect was related to 18th Century British upper crust lingo, and mostly died with the Confederacy.

It irritates me, too. The Highland Southern of people usually too poor to own slaves, itself descended from a mishmosh of Ulster Scots, Irish, Welsh, and Borderlander dialects, lives on.

As Mark Twain noted, most of the common soldiery of the Confederacy bled and died for an institution that had undercut them for Centuries. There's a reason West Virginia noped out of the Confederacy.

Tags
None