Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
HOW is it possible that we as a species managed to send a fucking robot to Mars but we cannot manage to make ONE printer that doesn't make you wanna go on a killing rampage? These fuckers have always been trash but my god wifi printers are even worse, Satan must have invented them just to drive humans mad. I just want to print a fucking one page document without wasting 20 minutes of my miserable life
Let me just leave this here:
EuiPa2rWQAQlzP8.png

Going shopping and forgetting one thing. Or being told to get multiple things as you're finishing up.
This gives me cancer, every time.

I had one ex-girlfriend I was with during the first lockdown, she'd cook me dinner all the time after I'd been working out/coming from work. I'd ask her what ingredients she needed before I went shopping, sometimes I was tired as fuck or didn't want to deal with the insane crowding we saw back then (panic buyers can also sit on a spike.)

So many times I'd be paying for my shit, or in the process of leaving the store when I'd get a text or phone call saying 'omg babe we need x, y, z too!'

But I'm also an asshole, so on most occasions I'd just pretend I was already on the road and couldn't go back.

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
Second-hand buyers. People on craigslist. Impatient assholes. Call it whatever you want.

I sometimes sell stuff I don't need anymore through our local craigslist-alternative and I often wonder how those people are even able to survive on their own without throwing temper-tantrums every hour or so.

Currently I have a buyer on my ass whom I told on Saturday that I'm bringing their parcel to the post office. Now it's fucking Monday and she just sent me 10 messages (I wish I was over-exaggerating) at how angry/sad she is that the parcel STILL didn't arrive at her place - the last 3 messages consisted of only "????", "??? hello????" and "answer?!?!?!" because I wasn't texting back instantly. Bitch, it's Monday. Even if I sent it off through express-delivery it wouldn't have arrived at her place yet - especially since people's increasing online-purchases are flooding every postage service possible, therefore making them slow as shit. I just despise impatient people like that.

HOW is it possible that we as a species managed to send a fucking robot to Mars but we cannot manage to make ONE printer that doesn't make you wanna go on a killing rampage? These fuckers have always been trash but my god wifi printers are even worse, Satan must have invented them just to drive humans mad. I just want to print a fucking one page document without wasting 20 minutes of my miserable life
We should send those printers to Mars and keep the robots here.
Let me just leave this here:
View attachment 1941344
I have an older printer that gets documents stuck in the queue somehow. I restart both the printer software and the computer, and the document is still stuck. The only way to fix it is to uninstall the drivers and reinstall them. Thankfully I'm getting a new printer that hopefully works.

Second-hand buyers. People on craigslist. Impatient assholes. Call it whatever you want.

I sometimes sell stuff I don't need anymore through our local craigslist-alternative and I often wonder how those people are even able to survive on their own without throwing temper-tantrums every hour or so.

Currently I have a buyer on my ass whom I told on Saturday that I'm bringing their parcel to the post office. Now it's fucking Monday and she just sent me 10 messages (I wish I was over-exaggerating) at how angry/sad she is that the parcel STILL didn't arrive at her place - the last 3 messages consisted of only "????", "??? hello????" and "answer?!?!?!" because I wasn't texting back instantly. Bitch, it's Monday. Even if I sent it off through express-delivery it wouldn't have arrived at her place yet - especially since people's increasing online-purchases are flooding every postage service possible, therefore making them slow as shit. I just despise impatient people like that.
I sell quite a few things online too, though thankfully I only seldom deal with shit like this. I'm fairly certain it completely depends on the product you're selling, and thus the kind of buyers that product might attract.

Tech by any chance?

Marshal Mannerheim

Koti, uskonto, ja isänmaa.
I have an older printer that gets documents stuck in the queue somehow. I restart both the printer software and the computer, and the document is still stuck. The only way to fix it is to uninstall the drivers and reinstall them. Thankfully I'm getting a new printer that hopefully works.
My laptop can find my printer but refuses to print to it.

Not this time but I get where you're coming from - selling old phones/consoles/games was always a complete disaster as well. It attracts the weirdest people.

This time it was some decorative stuff. And this woman's acting like she's waiting for an organ donation.
I'm not sure about console stuff, but selling phones (especially on eBay) is just asking to get fucked over. People who buy that stuff just seem to be out to fuck people over. Claiming damage, faults, etc, and eBay/PayPal will always side with the buyer.

I've been burned once hard on eBay, so I'm hyper vigilant today.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
My laptop can find my printer but refuses to print to it.
I had to print out a letter yesterday. My first draft came out fine. I decided to make some changes, and immediately the printer could no longer pull paper out of the tray. After an hour of cursing, I managed to print by literally shoving paper directly into the rollers which had stopped working for no reason.

I had to print out a letter yesterday. My first draft came out fine. I decided to make some changes, and immediately the printer could no longer pull paper out of the tray. After an hour of cursing, I managed to print by literally shoving paper directly into the rollers which had stopped working for no reason.
I'm getting in on the printer rage here, it's completely justified.

Bought a used office printer about 5 years back to print my manuscripts. The toner cartridge was still like half full, which was a few thousand pages, easily.

For whatever reason, ghost in the machine, printer AIDs, or space niggers, the printer would print whatever I sent to it without issue... almost. It would occasionally garble a few lines of text on each page, rearrange words, or replace random letters in a seemingly deliberate, intelligent sort of way. Kinda like someone who was comically editing the writing just to fuck with me.

One day in a fit of rage I picked that fucker up and just powerbombed it on the gravel outside.

Domestic printers are no better. Last year I went to replace my cartridges with some aftermarket ones - same company I'd used many times, never an issue. Except this time, no matter how much I aligned the printer heads, did a head clean, reinstalled drivers, etc - it just wouldn't print the black cartridge correctly. My girlfriend at the time spent an hour trying to fix it, as I was in too much of a rage to bother anymore. If it wasn't for the fact I switched to colour only (and I needed the printer for university,) it would have met the same fate as the office printer.

soft breathing

god has left the building a long time ago.
I've been burned once hard on eBay, so I'm hyper vigilant today.
May I ask what happened? I'm kinda curious.

Honestly, this is why I only sold phones and other expensive electronics in person. A lot of times you also get a ton of scam-requests from abroad, luckily those are easy to detect most of the time.

May I ask what happened? I'm kinda curious.

Honestly, this is why I only sold phones and other expensive electronics in person. A lot of times you also get a ton of scam-requests from abroad, luckily those are easy to detect most of the time.
Wise policy to be honest.

I buy and sell rare books and manuscripts as a side hustle, along with buying for my own personal collection. In this case I paid quite a lot of money for 10-volume set from the early 19th century, I think it was a collection of Montagu's letters or something.

Anyway, I receive a package a few days later, but inside is some random machine part that I didn't order. No return address, so I had to do some detective work on the recent sellers I'd purchased from. Turns out the person who sold me the books mixed up two orders. They requested I send the part back, forwarding me a prepaid label. I mailed it back to them, expecting they'd done the same to the wrongful recipient of my books. In my mind, they'd send me the books in short order, no issue.

Except that didn't happen. They basically used stall tactics and other deception to drag along the process of me filing a report on eBay. On the eBay system, it looked as though I had paid, and received, a package. But there was no way to tell if it was the right package or not. They then refused to reply to my correspondence until the investigation period expired. Ebay said there was Jack shit they could do about it, and I was out quite a significant amount of money with absolutely nothing to show for it.

I don't know whether the buyer of the machine part got similarly fucked over, but I'd imagine so.

I sell quite a few things online too, though thankfully I only seldom deal with shit like this. I'm fairly certain it completely depends on the product you're selling, and thus the kind of buyers that product might attract.

Tech by any chance?
Yep this. Shit I even regularly ship stuff to Russia, Italy and Spain and only once had an issue, and it was insured through the ass, so got it refunded and the buyer got his money back too. The thing is though I only sell fairly expensive and collectable records so the buyers tend to be very well aware of what they are buying and I don't get many if any chancers. If I sold shit on Gumtree or Craigslist and it involved anything to do with cars or other scam likely things I'm sure I would have a far worse time.