Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
kiwifarms.net
I agree with this. I think people should relax about pronunciation shifts and gradual changes in meanings of words for the same reason raging against the weather is useless.
LOOK AT THIS SHIT
LOOK AT IT
HOW DOES ANYONE ROB TOOLS
TOOLS DON’T FUCKING OWN ANYTHING
THIS IDIOCY STARTS WITH THE SPOKEN LANGUAGE DECLINING
AND ENDS WITH SMH FAM /100 YEE YEE CLAP EMOJI CLAP EMOJI
63943765-ECFB-43E8-A70A-8F9D4C3946C2.jpeg

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
I like cooking. I try to do it as often as I can. But I'm also the only person who cooks in this house. Because of this I guess the people I live with expect me to make a homecooked meal almost every day for dinner. Whenever I don't feel like cooking for a day, or want to eat leftovers/quick microwave food, it's like I'm a terrible person.

Well, it's really only one person here who makes me feel that way. They never cook or do chores around here so as far as I'm aware they can live with it. Don't take advantage of my generosity. Make yourself a sandwhich.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOOK AT THIS SHIT
LOOK AT IT
HOW DOES ANYONE ROB TOOLS
TOOLS DON’T FUCKING OWN ANYTHING
THIS IDIOCY STARTS WITH THE SPOKEN LANGUAGE DECLINING
AND ENDS WITH SMH FAM /100 YEE YEE CLAP EMOJI CLAP EMOJI
View attachment 2219487
If the person driving the truck can fix shit competently and safely I’m willing to cut them slack. There are different intelligences and if you told me, a Good Grammar User, to fix a water heater or die, well brother you’d soon be down one bullet. Gender Studies graduates can have excellent writing skills for their bullshit papers but they’re still a net loss on society.

Thing tax: HD game remasters that fix piddling shit to the exclusion of QoL improvements. This Mass Effect rerelease is a great example. Yeah, great, less shots of Miranda’s donk, whatever, too bad I still can’t fucking equip all my squad mates at once on the Normandy in ME1 and I still have to click on their individual shitty lockers to outfit them. That shit was ponderous in Two Thousand and Late and they never fixed it.

davids877

kiwifarms.net
Thing tax: HD game remasters that fix piddling shit to the exclusion of QoL improvements. This Mass Effect rerelease is a great example. Yeah, great, less shots of Miranda’s donk, whatever, too bad I still can’t fucking equip all my squad mates at once on the Normandy in ME1 and I still have to click on their individual shitty lockers to outfit them. That shit was ponderous in Two Thousand and Late and they never fixed it.
I forgot how much better ME2 was with the 'no damn minigames' mod along with the 1 probe to scan a planet mod.

And they didn't even get rid of all the gratuitous shots, still plenty when you're not in her office.

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
People have been sperging for a few pages now about improper use of spelling and grammar in the current day and while I've been dismissing it as autism, I have just now discovered that there is a growing number of people using the word "anput" where they really meant to use "about" in context, and this is quickly becoming maddening to me.

How in the good God ever loving FUCK do you phonetically interpret the word "about" to be "anput" and then proceed to spell it as such? Especially when "about" is a very commonly used word that I have never seen prone to misunderstanding up until now?

Local Fed

Hakim's Razor
kiwifarms.net
People have been sperging for a few pages now about improper use of spelling and grammar in the current day and while I've been dismissing it as autism, I have just now discovered that there is a growing number of people using the word "anput" where they really meant to use "about" in context, and this is quickly becoming maddening to me.

How in the good God ever loving FUCK do you phonetically interpret the word "about" to be "anput" and then proceed to spell it as such? Especially when "about" is a very commonly used word that I have never seen prone to misunderstanding up until now?
I haven't noticed it, but I assume that it's people posting and not having spellcheck enabled; N is to the right of B, and P is to the right of O on a QWERTY keyboard. Maybe it's some new meme thing though. For the longest time I just thought that 'finna' was people trying to type 'gonna' (F and I are to the left of G and O on a keyboard.) Then I found out that it was just more retarded ebonics shit.

Last edited:

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
i don't believe you that anput is a thing
Alright, because I'm bored (and apparently autistic) enough, see the attachments for every example of it I could find on Twitter in the last month.

I've seen this phenomenon date back to 2018 in some cases too.

Attachments

• anput1.png
    anput1.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 33
  • anput2.png
    anput2.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 36
  • anput3.png
    anput3.png
    203.8 KB · Views: 28
  • anput4.png
    anput4.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 26
  • anput5.png
    anput5.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 22
  • anput6.png
    anput6.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 18
  • anput7.png
    anput7.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 14
  • anput8.png
    anput8.png
    16 KB · Views: 9
  • anput9.png
    anput9.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 8
  • anput10.png
    anput10.png
    22.3 KB · Views: 7
  • anput11.png
    anput11.png
    16.1 KB · Views: 7
  • anput12.png
    anput12.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 7
  • anput13.png
    anput13.png
    12 KB · Views: 9
  • anput14.png
    anput14.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 11
  • anput15.png
    anput15.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 33

BootlegPopeye

kiwifarms.net
My fellow olds may remember that long ago and far away (ie the 1980s or so) little kids would say the 's-word' or 'f-word' abbreviations in place of their 4 letter cousins to avoid getting in trouble with teachers/parents.

Fast forward to the now and this little kid behavior of yore has given us the trend of using 'n-word' instead of NIGGER. You used to be able to say nigger as a quotation, etc, but sometime in the last 5 or more years they want us all back to the childhood use of '-word'. I've also heard 'c-word' in place of cunt, etc. Adults used to be able to make clear what was being said without resorting to stupid childlike euphemisms.

davids877

kiwifarms.net
My fellow olds may remember that long ago and far away (ie the 1980s or so) little kids would say the 's-word' or 'f-word' abbreviations in place of their 4 letter cousins to avoid getting in trouble with teachers/parents.

Fast forward to the now and this little kid behavior of yore has given us the trend of using 'n-word' instead of NIGGER. You used to be able to say nigger as a quotation, etc, but sometime in the last 5 or more years they want us all back to the childhood use of '-word'. I've also heard 'c-word' in place of cunt, etc. Adults used to be able to make clear what was being said without resorting to stupid childlike euphemisms.
This sounds r-word.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
People who won't take the L and just drag out conversations either with long winded speeches or text walls to constantly double down on a point they are clearly wrong about, and act like they are super intelligent even though they are speds. Especially when they try to represent average people.

Anyone who plays loud music in public and has no consideration for people who find that shit annoying. Like it's fine if it's for friends or family, or some sort of show but if you're just doing it for yourself or to annoy people fuck off.

Buzzkills who try to make everything super serious and can't have even the slightest bit of fun.

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
kiwifarms.net
Alright, because I'm bored (and apparently autistic) enough, see the attachments for every example of it I could find on Twitter in the last month.

I've seen this phenomenon date back to 2018 in some cases too.
Welcome to the dark side.
Buckle up. It’s a wild ride from here on out.

The Curmudgeon

kiwifarms.net
Despite the Internet being more or less known to the public since at least the late nineties (I know it's been around longer), it still boggles my mind how it seems, at least from my point of view, that so many people still seem to only be vaguely familiar or comfortable with using it. Yes, people use social media and go to mainstream news and entertainment sites, but it still feels like most people don't really KNOW the Internet. It doesn't piss me off, but it does boggle my mind. How could everyday people love stuff like smart phones and tablets, yet be out of touch with the Internet? Especially people who are zoomers and millennials? I'd expect the younger generations to be somewhat more familiar with it!

Then again, I accept that I'm a weirdo who spends too much time on the Internet. I'll take my autistic ratings.

Last edited:

Sparkley

kiwifarms.net
Public transportation and its riders. For some reason, my city's bus drivers liken themselves to be traffic enforcement by following Driver Education style stopping for a minimum of 3 seconds at each stop sign, going 10km/h less the posted speed limit, stopping for pedestrians at crosswalks when the person is not even close walking near the intersection, anticipating and braking at every stop light. Also related are the people who bellyache about public transit about how it isn't up to their own standard, late schedules, and other similar gripes. I feel a sense of contempt for those who claim to 'rely' on public transit and believe that it somehow helps the environment rather than owning a <3000$ vehicle. I mean seriously, the day I went from a 45 minute public transit ride to a 10 minute commute to work was life changing, how can these public transit plebs not see the value in their time while complaining about other smelly or intoxicated riders, not enough personal space, or even feeling unsafe when all the schizo homeless people begin to follow them from their bus stop? Get a cheap vehicle already. 😑