Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

The Last Stand

Be very, VERY gay.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My professor changed the syllabus at the last minute again. :stress: (:_(

We were supposed to have a quiz on module 3 part 1 tomorrow, but instead, the quiz is on module 2. She did this with the midterm too.

My class is full of tards who waited like twenty years to go from their associate's degree to their bachelor's degree. This class is not even that hard and stuff. Most of the stuff I remember off of the top of my head, and very little information is new to me. The professor is awesome, and she really does care and tries her best to help the tards. She even made quizlets for us. Her exams and quizzes have no wild curve balls.

When is it going to be December 9, 2022?

Thanks again, kiwis, for listening to Lurk_Moar rant about her collage eddycahshun woes and complaints.
I don't like how summer courses just pile you with work. Being "ahead" just means you're cramming.

HymanHive

kiwifarms.net
To piggyback on what others have said about grammar, I get irritated when I see, “Such and such BE LIKE.” When did it become the norm to communicate like uneducated dumbasses?

And while I’m at it, how about the phantom T? “Curtains” become “cur-ins”, “mountain” becomes “moun-in”, etc. The worst I ever heard was “tattoo” becoming “ta-oo”. TA-OO! WTF?
For your own sanity, don't go to Yorkshire.

tin tin tin = It isn't in the tin

lurk_moar

Certified Lab Tech and Fatphobe
kiwifarms.net
I don't like how summer courses just pile you with work. Being "ahead" just means you're cramming.

The way that my program is set up is that summer classes are just the same as the fall or spring classes. I take three classes a semester, one at a time for about four to six weeks. My bachelor's degree program is a repeat of my associate's program. It's basically new and review with an emphasis on review. My final for this class is next weekend.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
This. I have a family member who is insufferable to talk to on the phone.

Here is an example:
Me: Hello?
Them: Hello?
Silence
Them: Hello? Can you hear me?
Me: Bitch you fucking rang me, what do you want?
Them: Oh, blah blah blah.
My Mom has never figured out that telephones haven't been voice-powered since what, the 40s?

Me: Hell?

Her: HELLO!

The Curmudgeon

kiwifarms.net
Welp, I did think of something else that pisses me off after all!

In past call center work I've done, there are alway customers who don't understand how to use the address bar in their browser. When I tell them to put in a website's address, they go to Google and put it in the Google seach bar instead. How I know this? After they say they put the address in, they tell me nothing shows up. When I ask them to explain, they read off all the search results and confess they put the address in Google. It makes me want to wring their necks through the headset. Mind you, boomers are the usual culprits but I've encounters plenty of zoomers, millennials, and Gen Xers who do the same shit. How do these people NOT understand what the fucking address bar is and how to use it?

This relates to my post on the last page with people not knowing the Internet. In this context, it pisses me off.

Sped Xing

kiwifarms.net
People always say to use "Ok Google" to search for something. I don't want to repeat or shout to get something which I can type it much faster.
I blame science fiction. "Machines you can talk to" were a really common trope from the 30s onwards. It was supposed to be "gee-whiz," and more impressive than just hitting buttons.

And I mean, it is more impressive, from a technical standpoint. But it's still obnoxious and less efficient than just typing.

Speaking of, my phone seems very generous as to what can be considered "OK Google." It interrupts my music or audio book because it "heard" a summons to go "BLOOP! . . . I'M SORRY I DON'T UNDERSTAND"

Last edited:

Sped Xing

kiwifarms.net
Petty but people who take pictures of their screen with their phone instead of using the built-in screenshot function. Even consoles can do it now but NO I let me get my fucking phone out and take a garbage quality video and upload it.
It's more effort to take a picture of a screen.

I thought a good shitpost would be to take a polaroid of a screen.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
Liking few Mylene Farmer songs since forever (one of the only few non-english singing ones I enjoy), I suddenly decided to look up lyric translations.
Are...are they all Like This.

The Last Stand

Be very, VERY gay.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Petty but people who take pictures of their screen with their phone instead of using the built-in screenshot function. Even consoles can do it now but NO I let me get my fucking phone out and take a garbage quality video and upload it.
When people post memes online from a screenshot. And don't crop the unnecessary stuff from it. I see that your battery is low, charge it.