Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
The movie cobra is only 87 minutes long but apparently the original cut ran longer at almost 2 and half or 3 hours.

Warner Bros demanded the film be edited down to 90 mins so it could be given a wide blockbuster release. Oh and to rub salt in the wounds, they destroyed the longer workprint cut and we'll never get an extended director's cut of cobra.

Similarly a lot of the more graphic death scenes in the later Friday the 13th movies were edited down so the films would be r rated, and paramount destroyed all THAT footage too.

Legoshi

Autolargophilic (ALP) Grey Wolf
kiwifarms.net
I have very mixed thoughts about the Mainland Chinese, but mainlander tourists are the most obnoxious pieces of work I've witnessed out of any of them. Their total lack of awareness is astounding. Usually, these tourists evidently lack any manners and consideration for others when traveling abroad. Shoving and barging into people without apologizing is pretty common place. They show no consideration for differing customs and ideas when they go to different nations. At landmarks, mainlanders constantly block paths and views to take selfies even to the point where they trespass. Never once have I ever heard please" or "thank you" come out of them. I know it's their culture and in a way it's due to ignorance, but if the rest of Asia hate them for their notoriety, then there's really no excuse.

CrippleThreat

At least my third leg is still working.
kiwifarms.net
Manchildren who refuse to eat any vegetable that isn't a potato and meat that isn't fried chicken.
Ladies, you don't become a hardbody by sitting on your ass and eating tendies!

I never really had a negative stigma towards vegetables growing up. What ever was the issue that kids had with them? Spinach was always my favorite tbh. Guess it was all the Popeye I watched.

ProblematicUser420

Tits and Abs
kiwifarms.net
This. I have a family member who is insufferable to talk to on the phone.

Here is an example:
Me: Hello?
Them: Hello?
Silence
Them: Hello? Can you hear me?
Me: Bitch you fucking rang me, what do you want?
Them: Oh, blah blah blah.

The second someone calls me and says hello can you hear me I hang the fuck up and just assume it's some scammer.

Bit petty but, teenage weightlifters at the gym. They come in groups of 4-6 and just sit on the equipment and be annoying/loud. Acting like they are having a party in the gym. This isn’t always so, but more common than not.
I'm in my late 30s and I've noticed this since around the early 2010s too. Granted, I see plenty of Boomers wasting time instead of working out, too, but it's usually college age kids who gather around the machines and play with their phones instead of working out. At the gym I currently use, every person who appears 18-24 just sits at the weight benches and stares at their phones for about 10 minutes and does maybe like five reps of weightlifting before staring at their phones again.

Yes, I'm extremely observant and keep track of these things because I do like 30-40 minutes of cardio, so I can't help but notice people wasting time instead of making progress. And don't get me started how the same people will actually get up off their bench and stare at the TVs in the lobby in between sets. When I do bench presses, I remain laying down the whole time and do about 4-6 sets of 8-12 reps. I never check my phone, and I sure as hell don't get up and wander around in between each set.

Vlinny-kun

Gay Divorce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God damn I fucking hate adaptive brightness. It's the most retarded shit where when you have something bright on the screen, the brightness will go up and if you have something dark on the screen, the brightness will go down. Supposedly this is to "conserve energy" or some shit. It's so retarded that windows had to remove it, but unfortunately your graphics card will still have a setting for it, AND YOU HAVE TO RESET IT EVERY TIME WINDOWS UPDATES.

I have Intel and they have 3 different control panels for settings, all of which I never use until windows decides to update out of nowhere and I notice that I can't see shit suddenly. I forget which setting that I have to change to make it stop because there is legitimately like 7 different places where you can enable/disable adaptive brightness and a majority of those don't work since being removed from win10. I go online for help and the top results coming out this year will still parrot the same outdated information. I spent like 40 minutes going through them all and reaching dead ends for all of them.

I was really fucking close to never touching my laptop again because of the annoying brightness changes until I got the epiphany that maybe I just need to toggle the battery settings in the intel control panel to ON then OFF again. It fucking worked. The fucking thing was displaying the wrong setting for some dumbass reason and caused me to waste a half hour because that was the first setting that I checked, making me think that I really needed to toggle something else instead.

SSF2T Old User

Empresses Of Justice
kiwifarms.net
It baffles me how some YouTubers are fucking horrible streamers. For the record, I don't watch live streams, normally I just watch them for the videos they put out, but some of these fuckers would put DSP to shame, and the majority of the issues stem from the chat.

They literally can not handle the chat sometimes. First off, I get engaging with your audience, but you shouldn't have to use them to hand-hold you when you're playing a game, especially a new one where not a lot of information has come from it since it's release. Getting pissed at them for guessing or giving you wrong information is fucking retarded. Just play the fucking game and enjoy it. Second, grow a fucking thicker skin. Majority of these assholes always bitch about "trolls", and yes there are people that will purposefully be assholes, but you don't have to read out every single bad comment you get while spazzing the fuck out and playing the victim card so that the rest of your chat will shield you and attack said "troll". That's super fucking gay.

At that point why bother streaming? Are you that much of a fucking greedy bastard that you would actually make yourself miserable just to rake in the sheckles from donations? Just make the videos you like to make and fuck-off with streaming, because clearly the videos are the better content.

Gravemind

A monument to all your sins
kiwifarms.net
Telephone conversations. Even with someone I love. God damn I hate talking on the phone for any reason.
This. I have a family member who is insufferable to talk to on the phone.

Here is an example:
Me: Hello?
Them: Hello?
Silence
Them: Hello? Can you hear me?
Me: Bitch you fucking rang me, what do you want?
Them: Oh, blah blah blah.
My Mom has never figured out that telephones haven't been voice-powered since what, the 40s?

Me: Hell?

Her: HELLO!
Oh shit, do you guys know anyone who doesn't understand the meaning of the word, "Bye"?

My mother has had difficulties with understanding that "Bye," means "I am done with this phone call and I will now begin the process of ending it" for many years now. Every single time, without fail, when she says "Bye," over the phone, about 2 seconds later she will attempt to continue the conversation by bringing something up at the last minute. This has lead to numerous incidents wherein you'll nearly hang up on her only to hear her go "WAIT WAIT–" as she tries to bring up something else, or you do hang up on her and she calls back a minute later pissed off that you hung up on her while she was trying to tell you something after having already told you "Bye" before you hung up.

She does this with literally everybody on the phone. And no amount of telling her not to say "Bye" if she's not done with the conversation has gotten it through her head that "Bye" does not mean "Wait until I hang up first so you know for real that we're done with this phone call."

Special mentions to the fact that she is also of the tendency to call you multiple simultaneous times in a row because she forgets to mention something between the few moments where she hung up and then immediately remembered what it was, thereby prompting her to call you back. Then, repeat this process a handful more times in sequence.

Fools Idol

kiwifarms.net
The second someone calls me and says hello can you hear me I hang the fuck up and just assume it's some scammer.
I would but I know the number. The whole family is fucking retarded. The grandmother literally doesn't know how a phone works. Any call with her will always goes the same way, she rings and precedes to shout "hello" 50 fucking times, not letting you answer before putting the phone down and ringing again to say "what happened there?" You happened you crazy bitch. The daughter is the one who just repeats hello back every time you say hello. The youngest grandson immediately asks "who am I?" when you answer the phone, like I don't know who it is based on the number and the little fags voice. The two granddaughters don't even bother to say hello or anything when they ring or answer, all you can hear in the back ground is the mother shouting.

like_shutup_&_drive_scoob

If I see one more LEAF I'm gettin' a rake
kiwifarms.net
This is seemingly petty but I can't find any other bitching threads so here we go-

I am mother fucking TIRED of little mentally ill fuckers who call themselves 'HE/THEY/IT/POPTART' self identifying entire video game series and characters into their fucked up little world and bullying any semi reasonable non crazy person who perhaps says, "pretty sure that [insert character or game] is actually straight/not communist/not BIPOC." Or maybe they don't. Maybe this normal person just exists and the crazy little poptart communist lurks their blog like a bitch.

Also LOVE how their response is always, "EWW YOU'RE PROBLEMATIC! EWW YOU'RE IN YOUR 26/27/28! YOU'RE A PREDATOR BECAUSE IM ONLY A WIDDLE BB 18 YEAR OLD UWU"

Yes, I still use tumblr so it's partly my fault but I just fucking hate it so MUCH. Sometimes I just want to reach thru the screen and violently mash their faces in with a wooden stake. 🙃

ClownBrew

Drink the brew!
kiwifarms.net
There is a high-functioning skitzocow youtuber whose channel I've been trying to get taken down for years. I flag his shit like it's my part-time job. He does monetized psychic streams and the occasional "targeted individuals" rant. Puts on fake love-and-light attitude but then quickly turns very passive-aggressive with deleting and banning anyone who questions him in the comments. He's built it up over the years and has a core following of pathetic stans who would follow him off a cliff. He lives off of the funds they send him for pretending to channel their lost loved ones.

Google won't do shit about this guy-- meanwhile, woe betide the poor cover musician who dares to upload one nanosecond of Stairway To Heaven on the ukelele or something. Now THAT is a "community safety issue"!

Last edited:

yasscat

yass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a high-functioning skitzocow youtuber whose channel I've been trying to get taken down for years. I flag his shit like it's my part-time job. He does monetized psychic streams and the occasional "targeted individuals" rant. Puts on fake friendly attitude but then quickly turns very passive-aggressive with deleting and banning anyone who questions him in the comments. He's built it up over the years and has a core following of pathetic stans who would follow him off a cliff. He lives off of the funds they send him for pretending to channel their lost loved ones.

Google won't do shit about this guy-- meanwhile, woe betide the poor cover musician who dares to upload one nanosecond of Stairway To Heaven on the ukelele or something. Now THAT is a "community safety issue"!
i demand a thread