Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

The Last Stand

It's mine, x3. Whose world is this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Satirical post is satirical. I held out as long as I could. But with corporations now being the ones to hold the gun to your head over the jab, there's gonna be a lot more like myself that simply have to take the path of least resistance no matter how much it fucks over my/their personal beliefs. You know what the real knife wound to the heart was, though? My wife (extreme anti-jabber) wouldn't even kiss me for days. "You're poisoned!" 😞

And you probably missed this post, which is just another brick in the wall as how this shit has beat me down into submission - https://kiwifarms.net/threads/a-rec...-their-jobs-in-november.109598/#post-10847937
I always hear that "the only thing that your boss owes you is your last paycheck." Frankly, I don't like how some jobs treat you as expendable or as a mere stasttic. Imagine working somewhere for a number of years and just losing your job over external factors.

"Oh, just GET another job!" It's not always that easy. Mandates are just one example of how jobs or the government screw you.

TheTrumanShow

kiwifarms.net
Man I agree with everything in that video. Who designs these things.

It not only beeps when its done, but keeps on beeping for 5 minutes, I just want the food to sit there for a while for the heat to distribute itself, but no, FUCK YOU. It wants you to eat the food when only half of it is hot and the other part isnt.

Bought one of those expensive wall-in-microwave/oven combos recently recently and am about to install it just to have evenly cooked food without having to listen to a million beeps.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really, really fucking hate the sound of drunks arguing through the wall, or slamming doors constantly. Drunks in general piss me off. Maybe I have a bit of PTSD over it. I'm not against drinking, but copious and violent alcoholics I dislike with the passion of a thousand burning supergiants.
You'd probably hate this then.
Thing that personally piss me off tax:

When my brain spazzes out and causes me to say exactly the opposite of what I intended to say. Usually this is just a single word where I for some reason fritz out and choose the antonym. It's never just a slightly wrong word, it's always the exact opposite.

Sometimes it's more complicated, like where I literally know or knew something at one point, but then say something absolutely idiotic that is just completely ass-backwards.

Last edited:

ToroidalBoat

wat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
keeps on beeping for 5 minutes
I miss the microwave oven I used in the '00s. Instead of having an electronic beep, it had a mechanical bell which was just set off by the timer reaching 0 - one could manually make the ding when the microwave was unplugged. I imagine in the age of "let's make everything computerized", it's unlikely to find appliances like that now.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've fucking had it with google not giving the thing you search for and instead peddling the exact opposite because some keywords match.
My office chair keeps rising on its own, I'm kind of honestly worried that this fucker will violently claim my anal virginity one of these days, and at the same time it was expensive enough that I'd rather not just buy a new one . So of course I try googling how to fix it and instead I get a billion pages about chairs that sink by themselves instead and one relevant result from a chair of a very specific brand with a different mechanism than mine. And one result saying to replace the cylinder.
I truly despise how Google search works.

Cool tips that work with most searches but not Google:

Typing something in quotations is a good way to get that quote verbatim, "Null likes to eat rice". Google will still insist on doing a search of the most popular words in that phrase and likely give you a bunch of rice recipes.

You can do the same quotation trick but use two phrases. "Null likes to eat rice" AND "I love the state of Israel". Null likes to eat rice" NOT "I love the state of Israel". The first two is you search the two individual phrases together and find searches with both of them. The second is one phrase but excluding any results with the other. You can't do this with Google.

Searching with dates also seems to be broken with Google. Posts from a long ago will be recorded as recent post simply because that's when the crawler bot found them. Searching by date for anything old is effectively useless, and trying to find a recent results it's very difficult.

Most of this stuff works perfectly fine with small poorly funded government archives and alternative search engines. For some reason none of it works with Google.

Meiwaku

キウィフルーツの赤い乳首猿
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I truly despise how Google search works.

Cool tips that work with most searches but not Google:

Typing something in quotations is a good way to get that quote verbatim, "Null likes to eat rice". Google will still insist on doing a search of the most popular words in that phrase and likely give you a bunch of rice recipes.

You can do the same quotation trick but use two phrases. "Null likes to eat rice" AND "I love the state of Israel". Null likes to eat rice" NOT "I love the state of Israel". The first two is you search the two individual phrases together and find searches with both of them. The second is one phrase but excluding any results with the other. You can't do this with Google.

Searching with dates also seems to be broken with Google. Posts from a long ago will be recorded as recent post simply because that's when the crawler bot found them. Searching by date for anything old is effectively useless, and trying to find a recent results it's very difficult.

Most of this stuff works perfectly fine with small poorly funded government archives and alternative search engines. For some reason none of it works with Google.
I have a feeling its because the tech trannies purge things that they find wrong or conspicuous so often times you get weird :))) feedback on topics instead of what you actually want. This is not just for politispergging obviously but also for shit as simple as OPs chair. A lot of the image searches have gotten fucked up the ass too recently. They also are really in kahoots with Wiki results for things that often aren't even relevant to the topic and that is also equally powermodded.

Their shite fag programming controls the flow of information, that's scary.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something that Google now does that drives me berserk is giving search results that DO NOT FUCKING INCLUDE MY SEARCH TERMS. Why the FUCK would I want to see some bullshit results that DO NOT EVEN HAVE WHAT I SEARCHED FOR?

I want to lynch and kill and burn alive and commit genocide against whatever cock chopped troon idiot who decided this was okay.

teriyakiburns

Party like it's 1848
kiwifarms.net
Something that Google now does that drives me berserk is giving search results that DO NOT FUCKING INCLUDE MY SEARCH TERMS. Why the FUCK would I want to see some bullshit results that DO NOT EVEN HAVE WHAT I SEARCHED FOR?

I want to lynch and kill and burn alive and commit genocide against whatever cock chopped troon idiot who decided this was okay.
Including results for David Lynch

The fact that they've crippled negation and term forcing makes it even worse. When I search specifically for "string" -string2, I don't want obscure synonyms for both, but that's what I get.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
People who don't use the left lane to pass and get back over. People cruising at the speed limit in the passing lane drives me insane, as someone who drives 10 over.
People who cry about getting speeding tickets. Speeding makes sense and is fine though.

People who drive 10 under "for safety."

Thing that truly pisses me off: Country Music. White genocide never seems more desirable than when I hear shit like this.

Last edited:

Caesare

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When people smack their lips after they taste/drink something. Or chew noisily. I never understood why when people smack their lips after they drink something as if that helps them taste it better.

What's worse is that I can never point this out when I see someone do it because 9 times out of 10 they'll keep doing it but more obnoxiously to further irritate me.
I had a pretty good friend that used to smack his lips loudly whenever he ate. It was so exagurated sounding that sometimes I thought he was doing it on purpose to be funny.

It used to annoy the piss outta me.

I brought it up a couple times and I don't think he even realized he was doing it. He'd stop when I'd mention it, but then the next time he ate something around me, he'd still be doing it.