Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

Nero You're DeadWeight

Seto Kaiba please crush a cake for me!
kiwifarms.net
I truly despise how Google search works.

Cool tips that work with most searches but not Google:

Typing something in quotations is a good way to get that quote verbatim, "Null likes to eat rice". Google will still insist on doing a search of the most popular words in that phrase and likely give you a bunch of rice recipes.

You can do the same quotation trick but use two phrases. "Null likes to eat rice" AND "I love the state of Israel". Null likes to eat rice" NOT "I love the state of Israel". The first two is you search the two individual phrases together and find searches with both of them. The second is one phrase but excluding any results with the other. You can't do this with Google.

Searching with dates also seems to be broken with Google. Posts from a long ago will be recorded as recent post simply because that's when the crawler bot found them. Searching by date for anything old is effectively useless, and trying to find a recent results it's very difficult.

Most of this stuff works perfectly fine with small poorly funded government archives and alternative search engines. For some reason none of it works with Google.
I feel like the only thing google is good for is staying under the radar due to SHEER retardation. It's hard to find somethin bout yourself specifically if google can't even use it's "quote" system right. Even then I guess it depends how big your internet foot print is.

Speaking about google, I DESPISE google lenses?? I miss the old SEARCH BY IMAGE. Now after fucking with google lenses you have to scroll for "can't find it? use google images." Even then when you click that, it'll go "Hmm...Can't find this very obvious thing can you type in a key word???"
Everyday it just get's worse and I didn't know you could go THAT backwards with a search engine.

Pargon

Lost muh ‘nads in th’ Culture War
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking dipshit workers in other departments who reach out demanding help, don’t respond to my replies requesting the information I need to help them, and then blow up my inbox half an hour after I’ve left on a Friday frantic about where the help is they asked for. Nigga I replied to you within the hour you reached out to me. If you can’t have the grace to get me what I need so I can get you to shut up and leave me alone then I shouldn’t need to tell you where every subsequent email you send me about the same issue is going to go, unread.

Go fuck yourself, figure it out on your own.

JamesFargo

Did a dime in San Quentin.
kiwifarms.net
Peacetime Marines who walk around in army fatigues.

main-qimg-c6e66a812bbe3257e97f2c04f10543bd.gif

When my brain spazzes out and causes me to say exactly the opposite of what I intended to say.
I understand now why aspies hate sarcasm/hyperbole. Left to my own devices, I just say whatever is milling around my overwrought subconscious.

Last edited:

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Apocalyptic Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net
Since when did Marines start wearing cammis off base?
It's not just marines, and it's always been a thing.

Sometimes, a serviceman has to run an errand during duty hours or immediately after duty, which is all fine and dandy. Grocery stores and takeout places near bases especially get their fair share of tags who clearly ran straight over after work in order to pick something up for dinner. Regs demand that they're either in full uniform or none of the uniform at all, sand-tees not counting, so they have to remain fully prim and proper if there's no time to change almost all of their clothes. Full regs too, not just the clothes and how they're worn. They can't eat or chew gum while not seated, can't use the phone unless seated, but hey at least the reg against putting hands in pockets got tossed out in.... October?

When it's not fine is when they're clearly abusing the uniform for attention, namely discounts, free shit, asspats and ass. Those kinds of bottomfeeders go to bars and clubs in uniform to try to fish for disease-ridden tag-chasers. They'll go out to eat in conservative-friendly restaurants like diners in uniform while off-duty to get discounts and the "thank you for your service" line that non-narcs get tired of hearing real quick. It's this category that personally pisses me off.

And don't forget that stolen valor is a thing.

Utilitarian Clit Dick

kiwifarms.net
I work in an office where many people take their breakfast and lunch at their desks. Several of these people will have cereal, soup, or noodles each day. They're all guilty of this to varying degrees, but one mother fucked will be constantly smacking his bowl with the spoon the entire time. Like I don't mean occasionally tapping it (as would be normal,) but seemingly trying to make as much noise as possible.

Gives me absolute fucking cancer.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
It's not just marines, and it's always been a thing.

Sometimes, a serviceman has to run an errand during duty hours or immediately after duty, which is all fine and dandy. Grocery stores and takeout places near bases especially get their fair share of tags who clearly ran straight over after work in order to pick something up for dinner. Regs demand that they're either in full uniform or none of the uniform at all, sand-tees not counting, so they have to remain fully prim and proper if there's no time to change almost all of their clothes. Full regs too, not just the clothes and how they're worn. They can't eat or chew gum while not seated, can't use the phone unless seated, but hey at least the reg against putting hands in pockets got tossed out in.... October?

When it's not fine is when they're clearly abusing the uniform for attention, namely discounts, free shit, asspats and ass. Those kinds of bottomfeeders go to bars and clubs in uniform to try to fish for disease-ridden tag-chasers. They'll go out to eat in conservative-friendly restaurants like diners in uniform while off-duty to get discounts and the "thank you for your service" line that non-narcs get tired of hearing real quick. It's this category that personally pisses me off.

And don't forget that stolen valor is a thing.
We certainly were never allowed to wear cammis off base. You could get away with it if you lived off base and stopped for gas on the way to or from work, but if you wanted people to thank you for your service (if you were a faggot) you had to be in actual uniform-- chucks at least.

The army wearing their field clothes out on town still disgusts me. They sleep in those.

Thread tax-- "thank you for your service." Suck my dick, I did it for money, not to serve you, Bubba.

SexPistol

I lurked for two years and got lonely
kiwifarms.net
Asking people questions and getting that dumb glazed over look when they don’t understand.

Or if I’m online with them, they respond with some other nonsense instead of answering the actual question.

I’m not saying I’m smarter than anyone, but I spent my entire childhood having adult conversations and now that I’m an actual adult, I can’t seem to have those conversations.

The Spoony One X

Xbox Live Gamertag - DARK MASTER
kiwifarms.net
You know what fucks me off is that ever since the 21st century started it's become harder and harder to have a serious and sincere conversation, has anyone noticed that? Everyone is all about food and memes and acting like a 12 year old, yeah I like a good meme but there are times when you should be able to converse without turning everything into a joke right?

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Apocalyptic Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net
We certainly were never allowed to wear cammis off base. You could get away with it if you lived off base and stopped for gas on the way to or from work, but if you wanted people to thank you for your service (if you were a faggot) you had to be in actual uniform-- chucks at least.

The army wearing their field clothes out on town still disgusts me. They sleep in those.

Thread tax-- "thank you for your service." Suck my dick, I did it for money, not to serve you, Bubba.
I think I've seen each branch doing it and I know for sure from personal experience that airmen are allowed to, but I had no idea marines weren't allowed to strut around in their unis off-base. The more you know.

SexPistol

I lurked for two years and got lonely
kiwifarms.net
You know what fucks me off is that ever since the 21st century started it's become harder and harder to have a serious and sincere conversation, has anyone noticed that? Everyone is all about food and memes and acting like a 12 year old, yeah I like a good meme but there are times when you should be able to converse without turning everything into a joke right?
only Boomer’s do that now. I can make friends with people in their 40+ and be on equal footing with them and have real conversations with functioning, healthy middle aged people.

One can only wonder if this is just the result of decades of social conditioning for people to never want to expand their consciousness past looking at pictures and things that make them giggle.

JamesFargo

Did a dime in San Quentin.
kiwifarms.net
You know what fucks me off is that ever since the 21st century started it's become harder and harder to have a serious and sincere conversation, has anyone noticed that?
It's because no one grows past adolesence, anymore.
only Boomer’s do that now. I can make friends with people in their 40+
...even if all they talk about is the shit they own.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I think I've seen each branch doing it and I know for sure from personal experience that airmen are allowed to, but I had no idea marines weren't allowed to strut around in their unis off-base. The more you know.
Uniform yes, cammis no. Just to be clear.

The first is gay and the other is gay and gross.

It's because no one grows past adolesence, anymore.
Then what is @BoxerShorts47 so worried about?

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
I just came here to also vent about adults that act like children. I have a ton of hobbies that I'd love to find friends to discuss them with or participate in events. But besides friends being hard to make nowadays, a lot of people around my age (mid 20s-early 30s) are so...childish.

I still don't feel like a grown adult at times. But then I watch my 32 year old friend binge watch TikTok for an hour or two at a time and laugh uproariously at things I find lame or devoid of creativity... I think I'm doing alright.

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Apocalyptic Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net
I'm pissed off and sad that the end of the Greatest Genners is nigh, for a lot of reasons. I think the most simple and currently on-topic reason is because they're the best at conversing out of any other age group I've spoken to. Not just the way they speak, but what they speak about; real, interesting, practical and/or profound things. Remembering Greatest Genner church ladies getting excited to talk with me about the ways we cook makes my heart ache for days gone by and feel frustration at the kinds of people taking their place.