Thing that personally piss you off. - So, yeah as the tittle says, what pisses you off

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful spring treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
It's terrible when you're waiting for a call from a business or lab, because you end up dealing with them while waiting for the one you want.
One of my favorite telemarketer calls from last year came from someone trying to change my phone service to a ripoff reseller. I told the guy on the other I wasn't going to change the phone service and he kept saying, "You're not listening to me." I think I finally told him, "No, you're not listening to me, stop calling here."

I agree that telemarketers suck because now I tend to assume any incoming call with the default ring tone is going to be a telemarketer or scam call.

Thread tax: People who won't tell you if their building has stricter COVID restrictions than what's imposed by the city, county, or state. Knowing if a mask is required at all times, or if there are additional protocols in place, is good to know in advance so that one doesn't arrive unprepared for requirements that were disclosed ahead of time as they should have been.

Dwight Frye

Renfield, you asshole!
kiwifarms.net
Telemarketers/phone scammers can occasionally provide some good laughs. Just this morning at work I had a pajeet keep calling and asking to speak to one of the executives. For shits and giggles I asked his name and the purpose of his call. He told me in his thick as fuck accent his name was John Doe and he needed to discuss “great business” with the executive. Gotta love it

JamesFargo

Did a dime in San Quentin.
kiwifarms.net
Why the hell are youtube comments filled with emojis
Hey, some of the greatest unsung comedians lurk in YouTube comments.
Screenshot_20220108-215934_cropped.png

Last edited:

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
One of my favorite telemarketer calls from last year came from someone trying to change my phone service to a ripoff reseller. I told the guy on the other I wasn't going to change the phone service and he kept saying, "You're not listening to me." I think I finally told him, "No, you're not listening to me, stop calling here."
Why would you argue with him instead of just blocking? What is to be gained?

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not just marines, and it's always been a thing.

Sometimes, a serviceman has to run an errand during duty hours or immediately after duty, which is all fine and dandy. Grocery stores and takeout places near bases especially get their fair share of tags who clearly ran straight over after work in order to pick something up for dinner. Regs demand that they're either in full uniform or none of the uniform at all, sand-tees not counting, so they have to remain fully prim and proper if there's no time to change almost all of their clothes. Full regs too, not just the clothes and how they're worn. They can't eat or chew gum while not seated, can't use the phone unless seated, but hey at least the reg against putting hands in pockets got tossed out in.... October?

When it's not fine is when they're clearly abusing the uniform for attention, namely discounts, free shit, asspats and ass. Those kinds of bottomfeeders go to bars and clubs in uniform to try to fish for disease-ridden tag-chasers. They'll go out to eat in conservative-friendly restaurants like diners in uniform while off-duty to get discounts and the "thank you for your service" line that non-narcs get tired of hearing real quick. It's this category that personally pisses me off.

And don't forget that stolen valor is a thing.
It's very popular for cadets and ROTC to pretend to be veterans for free stuff.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people just join the military for that perk.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
It's very popular for cadets and ROTC to pretend to be veterans for free stuff.

I'm pretty sure a lot of people just join the military for that perk.
I just wanted to kill people, and I didn't get to. :'(
I hate how when people greet each other they have to scream and yell. It’s mostly women I’ve noticed. They walk into the room, notice their friend then practically holler “OH MY GOD JANET!!! HIIIIIIIII!!!”
You'd think it was only blacks, but no. Black men can meet one another with a fist bump and a quiet chuckle.

No. Women are the real niggers.

serious n00b

Autism talks: Everything else walks
kiwifarms.net
People who still haven't figured out how to wear a mask correctly when we've been dealing with this COVID bullshit for THREE GODDAMN YEARS. Hey jackass. COVER YOUR FUCKING NOSE. It's not rocket science.
no no no you dont understand..... we know what you want, its just "malicious" compliance

also we haven't been dealing with this lockdown shit for even 2 years yet btw

JamesFargo

Did a dime in San Quentin.
kiwifarms.net
People who still haven't figured out how to wear a mask
On that note: people who mutter through their masks. I wouldn't care if it were just passerby. But these are co-workers giving me instructions.

To quote Cecil B. Demented, speak up, bitch.

Coffee Druid

Your cordial caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
Potential fraud issues, and having to take time out of my day to call my bank while currently waiting on hold.

I got a notice of an overdraft fee due to non-sufficient funds. But one, I didn't use that card the specific day of the charge. And two, I didn't spend that particular amount listed in the document. It doesn't even tell me WHERE (or to who) the charge was for. But I'm feeling that I got hit with the old card fraud. I don't know if I'm paranoid, but I went to a big name grocery store a day or two before for something small and my card sat in the machine authorizing for a reeeeeally long time before the cashier hit a button to make it go forward. Could be an unrelated slow machine but you never know....

I swear I had overdraft protection on it too but apparently not. I will do so once I get this settled.

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
On that note: people who mutter through their masks. I wouldn't care if it were just passerby. But these are co-workers giving me instructions.

To quote Cecil B. Demented, speak up, bitch.
Holy shit this so much. If you're going to wear a mask still or you have to wear one understand that you are literally muffled at all times. Speaking in a half-whisper is hard enough to hear normally but then adding that its going through a mask makes it come out as a muddled mess. So you have to play the guessing game of 'Are they talking or just muttering to themselves like a homeless person' while hoping you've not just offended them by 'ignoring' them.

Then if you ask them to repeat it they'll either be offended so they'll say it extremely loudly and slowly like they're speaking to a retard or they'll just say the same thing but quieter.